• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Heist Gone Wrong - Kamen Rider Eternal vs Raven Branwen

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
In the cover of night, Raven Branwen infiltrated a Schnee Dust Refinery in hopes of obtaining new supplies for her clan. However, as her group entered the shipping area, they were greeted by another group offloading supplies into their getaway vehicle. Alerted by their presence, the other group stopped what they were doing and proceeded to confront Raven and her gang.

"This shipment is now the property of NEVER. Go find another hen house." One of the thieves proclaimed.

"These goods were supposed to keep our tribe going for the next month! We aren't leaving without them." A tribes member exclaimed.

Then from the shadows, a figure came to light.

"Raven Branwen... I had hoped to meet under better circumstances."

"Katsumi Daido... I should have known."

The leader of NEVER produced a vial of Dust in his hand and tossed it over to his opposing equal.

"This is a very valuable resource, Raven. I'm afraid this is all I can give you. Consider it a peace offering."

The tribe leader caught the vial and looked towards her crew. She then tossed it back.

"Keep it, Daido. I will take it off your cold, dead body." She responded whilst grabbing her sword.

"Haha. Sounds like a party! I like that."

At that moment, Katsumi tossed the vial one last time into the air and quickly attached his belt to his waist. He produced a Gaia Memory from his pocket and activated it.

"Eternal!" The Memory exclaimed, echoing throughout the facility.

He slammed the Memory into his belt, charging up his transformation sequence.

"Henshin!"

With a swift motion, he tilted the Gaia Memory to its side, transforming him into Kamen Rider Eternal. He then caught the falling vial of Dust and crushed it in his hand, letting out a small explosion that he withstood.

"Hmph. Neat trick Daido. But I have a trick of my own."

Raven removed her helmet, revealing her face for all to see. She closed her eyes and concentrated. A soft rumbling was felt all around the room. Suddenly, she opened her eyes, and a violent flash of lightning ripped through the sky. The power of a Maiden flowed through her body, flaring through her eyes.

"Well, if we aren't pulling any punches..."

Katsumi pulled out another Memory and activated it.

"Zone!"

He slammed it into his belt and triggered it.

"Maximum Drive!"

He then ripped off his cape and howled a terrible howl. 26 Gaia Memories appeared before him and inserted themselves into each of his empty Memory slots. After they were inserted, he stared at Raven with renewed vigor.

"When you get to Hell, Raven, tell them Katsumi Daido sent you!"

"I'll only be there to deliver you myself!"

Eternal has all 26 T2 Gaia Memories and Raven is 7-C with Maiden powers. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

669007621.jpg
17a9422b4f15da3c7b5d49a51bab8862f51034c7r1-648-810v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:
How good is Raven’s dodging? Eternal will do a ton of damage as soon as he touches Raven with his AZ and Bio Manip. He can also stretch out his limbs to better touch her

Feel a little weird that he doesn't also have literally all of the powers of other Dopants from Gaia Memories like Terror. But followed.

Gaia Memories A to Z is free to watch on Toei's youtube.

Just a question, wouldn’t Eternal have access to the Trial memory? He’d blitz and stomp if he does
Trial doesn't have T2 version though. Let be real here, we didn't know what will Eternal uses after he've obtained all T2 memories, because he was focus on destroying Futo right the moment.

Well, Eternal doesnt start with his Zone Maximum drive, that's for sure.
Also, does Verse-Equalized applied to this match, because Eternal Requirem's power null.

Back