• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirit of the Eternity Sword: The Return of Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Title is just clickbait, i am not really sure tier 1 is actually coming back, this thread is more for discussion on how to rate the cosmology based on the blog i made. Tier 1 experts are welcome to help here, as it's needed.

Here is the rundown:
  • The Branch worlds of the Time Tree are entire universes, which are infinitely long, they are timelines and are separate from each other.
  • Thousands upon thousands universes are known to exist, however the Time Tree branches endlessly, and came from the infinite possibilities that existed within the Sephirot
  • All the branch worlds are contained in a huge dimensional space which is on a higher level than a branch world, higher in context meaning you can't access the dimensional space from a branch world
  • This dimensional space exists between branch worlds, time and space itself, and is said to be endless.
  • The Sephirot is the core of the Time Tree, which controls all of them, where all branch worlds come from, and damage to it is implied to affect the whole Time Tree. It is also said that the Sephirot is the time axis for the entire Time Tree
  • The Root is the root of everything, the place where all the data of the Time Tree and matter mixes. It exists outside time, is beyond time, a single moment can last an eternity there, and is completely disconnected from the Time Tree. The Root is also a void which stretches endlessly.

First off to discuss would be what would destroying/affecting all branch be? Being that it branches endlessly a lot of worlds clearly exist, but i am not quite sure how to take it all, i see 3 possibilities, an endless amount of worlds exist but not infinite, an infinite amount exist, or that an infinite amount exist which also branches endlessly. Opinions needed here.

Second would be inter-dimensional space/dimensional rift, not quite sure here, if we say infinite worlds exist, they would be contained in the dimensional rift, which is itself on a higher level and endless. Again provided infinite worlds are accepted, the rift would either just be a higher level of 2-A, or maybe it reaches Low 1-C (5-D). Not sure

Third, The Sephirot being the time axis for the entire Time Tree would mean it has an additional temporal dimension? Which following off the other stuff it's either going to Low 1-C (5-D or 6-D). This might not be enough evidence for those ratings, who knows.

Finally, The Root, not sure what it would be, it's endless and the root of everything, but idk if that proves a qualitative superiority, it's certainly above everything else though.

So as you can see there are a lot if's here, cause i am not sure how to interpret it all, however at the very least i think the cosmology would be further into 2-B, and not just restricted to thousands upon thousands of worlds.

If i had to state anything definitive, imo the dimensional rift would at least be 2-A via containing endless universes, and itself being endless, and the Sephirot would be Low 1-C since it's the time axis for universes, which have their own separate space-time.

@Zaratthustra Remember that downgrade 2 years ago? I actually replayed the series now, opinions are welcome.

• The Sephirot is the core of the Time Tree, which controls all of them, where all branch worlds come from, and damage to it is implied to affect the whole Time Tree. It is also said that the Sephirot is the time axis for the entire Time Tree

So the multiverse has its own time axis as well? did i understand that right?

Yes, the multiverse's time axis is the Sephirot, which is also the place where the multiverse came from.
that sounds like to me that there is 1 additional temporal dimension. Each universe is its own separate space time universe (4D), and then their is a greater temporal dimension beyond that for the multiverse which is +1 more additional Temporal dimension in addition to the 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. Yeah that does sound low 1-C to me.

"The root" could potentially be 6D with more context imo. since the multiverse also has an additional greater temporal time dimension thus "The Root" being outside "all time" would make it beyond that. If there is sufficient context for that qualitive superiority.

This higher dimensional additional temporal time axis also gets further support from these 2 bullet points

• All the branch worlds are contained in a huge dimensional space which is on a higher level than a branch world, higher in context meaning you can't access the dimensional space from a branch world
  • This dimensional space exists between branch worlds, time and space itself, and is said to be endless.

Edit hopefully what i described here makes ssense.

Yea that's what I thought too, but I didn't know if i was wanking, have to temper expectations.

I can break things down some more when I get home later, but I encourage everyone to draw their own conclusions from the blog.

I will try giving my thoughts here. Noted that I don’t know anything about the series so I will just goes from what you explain.
First off to discuss would be what would destroying/affecting all branch be? Being that it branches endlessly a lot of worlds clearly exist, but i am not quite sure how to take it all, i see 3 possibilities, an endless amount of worlds exist but not infinite, an infinite amount exist, or that an infinite amount exist which also branches endlessly. Opinions needed here.
I am not sure about this one since I don’t sure the exact context of the scans. Endless possibilities make it seem that it was 2-A but the statement saying that it can’t be infinite due it affect the tree so I don’t know how to taken in the verse. (It definitely 2-B) either.
Second would be inter-dimensional space/dimensional rift, not quite sure here, if we say infinite worlds exist, they would be contained in the dimensional rift, which is itself on a higher level and endless. Again provided infinite worlds are accepted, the rift would either just be a higher level of 2-A, or maybe it reaches Low 1-C (5-D). Not sure
In general, space between universes(4D) is treated as 5D. The amount doesn’t matter at least in this cases. While I said that, That doesn’t mean the inter dimensional space is 5D as in low 1-C since you need to have to show qualitative superiority over the 4D. It seem that the space between universes is already stated to be endless and higher level which is good support. Is there any other statement like the space being larger than universe(4D) or the universe (4D) being smaller than the inter dimensional space? There seem to be context saying small branch worlds combine to gather to make large branch but is there any statement of direct comparison of size between the universe(4D) and the inter dimensional space?
Third, The Sephirot being the time axis for the entire Time Tree would mean it has an additional temporal dimension? Which following off the other stuff it's either going to Low 1-C (5-D or 6-D). This might not be enough evidence for those ratings, who knows.

Finally, The Root, not sure what it would be, it's endless and the root of everything, but idk if that proves a qualitative superiority, it's certainly above everything else though.
I can see the Sephirot being low 1-C (6D) assuming we treat the inter dimensional space as 5D. The Root case… I am not sure whether that would qualify as higher dimension. There might be some contexts that I may miss or something.

Either way, that’s my thought on the cosmology.

The scan which says that it's not infinite wasn't talking about how many worlds there are, but the size of each one, it says that the branch worlds spread out infinitely long, but that can't work, the issue is mana, the same thing brought up when it comes to how many branch worlds actually exist (branching).

Branch worlds draw on the mana from the Root to continue existing, when that mana dries up, the world dies

d341a5287088de2ca7d283d2a4012f76.png

The number of worlds are always changing cause the branch worlds split and unite, this also requires mana

1df2d2d96000a1b12982b13b19b0e67c.png

Basically while a world may be infinite in size, and an infinite number of worlds may exist (saying may here in the case that it is accepted that both those statements are true), they can't continue existing forever, eventually they run out of mana, and die.

All of creation came into being from Et Ca Repha's mana, and it all draws from that mana to continue exist essentially.

There isn't really any statement that inter-dimensional space is larger than a universe, just that all universes are contained within it, and the space is endless.

As for the Root, it's just said to outside of everything, and basically operates by it's own time, so i am thinking the argument for it, would be again that it has another temporal dimension? Just being beyond/outside something that is 5-D ie The Sephirot i don't think would make it 6-D, but maybe it would qualify since it's outside the Sephirot's time axis, and has it's own where the concept of time as the characters know it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Looking at it again though i think a plausible explanation when it comes to how large a world is and how many exists, comes from the tree analogy, a tree needs continuous nourishment to continue growing when it runs out of that it dies, in this case, while worlds continually grow towards infinity, and the number of worlds branch towards that, it will never actually reach that due to eventually running out of mana.

In other words individual worlds are extremely large, and there are an extreme amount of worlds, but it doesn't actually reach infinity. From that i think branch worlds in total would be very high into 2-B, as for the dimensional rift it it's not accepted as Low 1-C due to a lack of evidence of qualitative superiority, i think 2-A makes sense seeing as it contains contains all these worlds which are close to an infinite amount, and is itself endless.

All the branch worlds are contained in a huge dimensional space which is on a higher level than a branch world, higher in context meaning you can't access the dimensional space from a branch world
Is this space have a name, cause it have some ground for 5D
The Sephirot is the core of the Time Tree, which controls all of them, where all branch worlds come from, and damage to it is implied to affect the whole Time Tree. It is also said that the Sephirot is the time axis for the entire Time Tree
I think this can be 5D or even 6D, due to hypertimeline, but since hypertimeline is something extremely unknown on our wiki, @DontTalkDT and @Ultima_Reality is needed. Personally i think hypertimeline is qualify for higher tier as a significantly larger time axis contain smaller yet significant in size 4D or 5D objects as subset on its axis, and the entire larger time axis contain uncountable infinite snapshot of these objects thus higher tier
The Root is the root of everything, the place where all the data of the Time Tree and matter mixes. It exists outside time, is beyond time, a single moment can last an eternity there, and is completely disconnected from the Time Tree. The Root is also a void which stretches endlessly.
There is some ground evidences for higher tier

However, from what you said, branches world is just similar to branching timeline, and they are not infinite in length due to grow and soon die out because the lack of mana, due to the nee tier 2 revision thread by @Pain_to12 , if there is an evidence that timeline that branched from the original can't exist infinitely long time, they not qualify for tier 2. Still this look to unique so he and @DontTalkDT is required for this matter

@Vietthai96 The space is called inter-dimensional space or the dimensional rift. In terms of that specific scan it says this

45482d44f6608267f61369a1cb5bae99.webp

The context of this was that the characters who went to another world were trying to go back to their original world

694ac711d02b804d461f708e69199209.png

To which Satsuki says the world they are in and the other one are just many in a huge dimensional space, i think the idea here is that is that because it's so large, like the universe, which is also large, if you don't know where you are going, you aren't just gonna get back to your original world, it's too big.

Not sure how hypertimeline qualifies for 6-D, thought it was just 5-D, but yea would be nice if @DontTalkDT and @Ultima_Reality showed up.

Yea @Pain_to12 input would be cool on the timeline aspect, idk if i am interpreting everything right.

Title is just clickbait, i am not really sure tier 1 is actually coming back, this thread is more for discussion on how to rate the cosmology based on the blog i made. Tier 1 experts are welcome to help here, as it's needed.

Here is the rundown:
  • The Branch worlds of the Time Tree are entire universes, which are infinitely long, they are timelines and are separate from each other.
  • Thousands upon thousands universes are known to exist, however the Time Tree branches endlessly, and came from the infinite possibilities that existed within the Sephirot
  • The Root is the root of everything, the place where all the data of the Time Tree and matter mixes. It exists outside time, is beyond time, a single moment can last an eternity there, and is completely disconnected from the Time Tree. The Root is also a void which stretches endlessly.

So as you can see there are a lot if's here, cause i am not sure how to interpret it all, however at the very least i think the cosmology would be further into 2-B, and not just restricted to thousands upon thousands of worlds.
So from reading the thread I have a few questions.
1. The splitting timelines sometimes reunite back?
2. The space that contains these worlds was it refer to an higher dimensional space?
3. Also is the tree a part of the timeline like it's branches or it's on its own?

So from reading the thread I have a few questions.
1. The splitting timelines sometimes reunite back?
2. The space that contains these worlds was it refer to an higher dimensional space?
3. Also is the tree a part of the timeline like it's branches or it's on its own?
1. Sometimes they do reunite, other times they split even further into new timelines. Basically endless possibilities exist, so all would be true, they can reunite, split, or just do neither.

2.No, it's just called dimensional space.

3. The branches are just part of the tree. Everything came from Et Ca Repha mana/sword, she is in the root, with root being disconnected from the tree and time itself.

So...if i'm not wrong, the tree is some sort of an object rather than a space-time universe, timeline with only its branches are actual timeline???

Hmm I guess? The branches are on the tree and are timelines, the roots of the tree as I said are disjointed from it, not part of it, and the trunk of the tree is the Sephirot, which is the time axis for the entire time tree.

The tree is weird...

Jirol mere thoughts can cause a dimensional quake, shaking the time tree, however dimensional quakes are said to only affect branch worlds and inter-dimensional space, the Sephirot is not a branch world, so time tree in that sense is just the branches and the space they are contained in.

So time tree in the sense it's usually used would mean the branches and the space they are contained, and not the Sephirot or Root.

Another thing mentioned are coordinates which are the locations of things such as branches in time and space, the location of the Sephirot would be an absolute coordinate, meaning it doesn't change due to the effects of quakes (quakes explicitly affect space-time btw).

Last edited:
2-B

2-A

Low 1-C

Still Low 1-C (5-D)

That's my opinion on this.

Relooking at scan confirms what i am saying, when the characters are talking about the Time Tree, it's just the branch worlds and the space that contains them. When they left a branch world, and were in inter-dimensional space, Satsuki calls it the world itself , and the Time Tree

2dcf4a5f0744336f9d64839657a66c2b.png

I also had another thought, dimensional quakes are when the Time Tree shakes, branches can twist, shift,

8066944e1e24a0dd1bfac1e191229395.png

The Sephirot is not a branch world, as i already posted in the blog, it's the trunk, and quakes affect space-time itself

44c68284c0aa20ae3955467a5b67bdf7.png

I think it's more proof the Sephirot is Low 1-C, being as it's outside/separate from the affects of quakes.

1. Sometimes they do reunite, other times they split even further into new timelines. Basically endless possibilities exist, so all would be true, they can reunite, split, or just do neither.

2.No, it's just called dimensional space.

3. The branches are just part of the tree. Everything came from Et Ca Repha mana/sword, she is in the root, with root being disconnected from the tree and time itself.
So sometimes they just do not reconnect at all and their are endless and possibly infinite branches.
but either way whether the branches are infinite or not, the Et Ca Repha would be low 1-C

Yea the size/number of the branches is irrelevant in terms of scaling. Correct me if i am wrong, even supposing they are considered 1 timeline (Low 2-C), the inter-dimensional space, which contains them and is endless, would still be 2-A?

The characters scale off causing quakes which affect all the branch worlds and inter-dimensional space.

Yea the size/number of the branches is irrelevant in terms of scaling. Correct me if i am wrong, even supposing they are considered 1 timeline (Low 2-C), the inter-dimensional space, which contains them and is endless, would still be 2-A?
yes it is considered endless in constrast to the branches, so yes it will be 2-A.
I think we now allow that endless means infinite
The characters scale off causing quakes which affect all the branch worlds and inter-dimensional space.
that is fine

Alright so, so far inter-dimensional space is agreed to be 2-A, and the Sephirot Low 1-C.

Number of branches is irrelevant, so I guess next would be the Root, so far Everything thinks it's still 5-D.

Hmm, i forgot the interdimensional space, even though each branch could hardly qualify for Low 2-C struture due to their finite time and is branching, the space is still infinite in size and can contain 4d objects thus it is still 2-A structure. Hmm, So Sephirot is Low 1-C is logical

Now the Root, probably i missed it due to how many comments in there (and being lazy lol), is there any contexts, scans for the Root??

Nothing besides what i posted in the op; it's an infinite void, which is the root of everything including the Sephirot, while also being completely disconnected from everything, and beyond the concept of time itself.

A the very least, would be like infinitely above 5-D i think.

I will get the scaling for this in the next thread, but the characters accelerated development is looking kinda ridiculous, 8-B to 2-A in a few months, 2-A to Low 1-C in a week, and either infinite 5-D or 6-D in 1 day, too bad their speed is garbage, will probably be the slowest characters in their tier.

I don't think it has enough for 6-D. It's darkness is stated to be endless, but it's not in comparison to anything. So no reason to believe that it is endless compared to the Sephirot.

Alright, so still 5-D.

With that everything that needs to be discussed here is done, give it a couple days to see if anyone else has any other opinions, and then i will make the scaling thread.

It already exists, it's in the op too, did you think i was just stating stuff about what i think of the cosmology, and asking everyone to just trust me?

So, a day later than I wanted.

Going by endless worlds statements it would be 2-B, while the endless space and time statement for the branch only means the branches are infinitely long ("the branch worlds, the twigs of the World Tree, spread out infinitely long"), not that there are infinite worlds.

Then the argument for the "huge dimensional world" is still wrong if you want to say its a higher dimensional world (to denote tier 1) - just says that the current world and other worlds float in a huge dimensional space. The scan then changes the subject of the talk going about a "black branch".

Since the Sephirot is a timeline that controls other timelines then it can be Low 1-C as we give such tier for this type of cosmology.

General opinion here seems to be that all the branch worlds would count as 1 timeline? It's kinda mixed, since it's not relevant on scaling, it's not been touched on too much.

But basically there are only 2 options here, that the worlds are infinitely long and branch endlessly, but it's not sustainable due to eventually running out of mana, or that they grow towards infinity, and branch endlessly but never reach infinity due to eventually running out of mana. In both cases mana eventually runs out and the worlds die.

Tier 1 for inter-dimensional space has been rejected, and only 2-A is accepted for it.

And pretty much universal agreement for Low 1-C Sephirot.

Bump.

Only thing to discuss is if the branch worlds count as 1 timeline, or separate, this is just for my blog.

After this thread is done, will list actual tiers in the blog.

Well for them to count as different timelines this is simple it is a single question
1. Are they separate for a large interval of time (infinite time) it means when they branch off one another, do they go back and meet again in the future or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back