• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity Sword Revisions Part 3: Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
? How is his profile even open, he is tier 1, oversight i guess.

The general abilities are already laid out on Euphoria, you can just copy and paste those, however you have to make sure the references are in the right place.

Idk how i feel about the list format for profiles, i have warmed up to bolding the abilities, but not quite so for the list format.

I think it will be absolutely necessary to have a list format where you can scroll for Et Ca Repha, since it will be a very long profile, but for the others i don't really like it, just personal preference.

Last edited:
? How is his profile even open, he is tier 1, oversight i guess.

The general abilities are already laid out on Euphoria, you can just copy and paste those, however you have to make sure the references are in the right place.

Idk how i feel about the list format for profiles, i have warmed up to bolding the abilities, but not quite so for the list format.

I think it will be absolutely necessary to have a list format where you can scroll for Et Ca Repha, since it will be a very long profile, but for the others i don't really like it, just personal preference.
For long explanation, i think list format are better for the profile.

Aca 5 is viable bruh. Since they follow their own rule and law. And Immortality 4 and 7 negation for Nozumu apostasy for negating gods' reincarnation and killing their spirit.
Also, does Nozumu has all Et Ca Repha power since he acquires her authority?

Last edited:
Aca 5 is viable bruh. Since they follow their own rule and law. And Immortality 4 and 7 negation for Nozumu apostasy for negating gods' reincarnation and killing their spirit.
Also, does Nozumu has all Et Ca Repha power since he acquires her authority?
That's type 4, 5 requires proof they can't be interacted with, which is not the case, the very premise of the final battle in Aselia was that spirits could help in the fight, if they use all their strength

There is no proof he has all her power, we just know people who gain her power get her authority over the Time Tree, so can rewrite its laws and concepts basically.

Also idk where you're getting 6-D from.

That's type 4, 5 requires proof they can't be interacted with, which is not the case, the very premise of the final battle in Aselia was that spirits could help in the fight, if they use all their strength
Then they have interaction with Aca 5 lol, as simple as that.
There is no proof he has all her power, we just know people who gain her power get her authority over the Time Tree, so can rewrite its laws and concepts basically.
Isn't that including
All power that exist within the Time Tree falls under her control, so whatever abilities the others have, she does too, but to list all will take up too much space

Then they have interaction with Aca 5 lol, as simple as that.
Acausality type 5 as it stands is literally impossible to get unless you use avatars, you have to prove nothing can interact with them, ie they have a true form nothing can reach and every interaction we see is just an avatar.

But can he use all that power though? To rebuild the Time Tree he needed help, in one route he just decided to change the past, so stuff never happened, instead of directly rebuilding it, and in the other he needed a super genius like Naya to rebuild the multiverse, I don't see what proves he can use all Et Ca Repha abilities.

I don't see what proves he can use all Et Ca Repha abilities.
This?
Gained Et Ca Repha's power and then used it to rewrite the history of the God's recorded in the Time Tree, making it nonexistent (Chapter 12). Obviously this scales to Et Ca Repha too
Many More...- All power that exist within the Time Tree falls under her control, so whatever abilities the others have, she does too, but to list all will take up too much space

Acausality type 5 as it stands is literally impossible to get unless you use avatars, you have to prove nothing can interact with them, ie they have a true form nothing can reach and every interaction we see is just an avatar.
Since when bruh.
This is from the causality page.
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.
I don't think they don't even need an avatar, "any effect that relies on a system of causality" "normally" "this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats."
It's not that nothing can interact with them, it is not even about true form bruh.

Last edited:
Again prove he can use every single ability she has, i already disproved he can do everything she can, which puts a dent in that idea.

All we have are some statements about being unchanging and being outside space-time and what not, people go extremely hard with type 5, in fact characters I have with that were suppose to lose it despite the same sort of evidence, any sort of interaction is an anti-feat, and you need direct statements that they can't ever be interacted with due to being beyond causality.

I wouldn't touch type 5 acausality, it's in a weird spot on the wiki right now, there is an ongoing thread that was going over all this.

Again prove he can use every single ability she has, i already disproved he can do everything she can, which puts a dent in that idea.

And again all we have is some statements about being unchanging and being outside space-time and what not, people go extremely hard with type 5, in fact characters I have with that were suppose to lose it despite the same sort of evidence, any sort of interaction is an anti-feat, and you need direct statements that they can't ever be interacted with due to being beyond causality.

I wouldn't touch type 5 acausality, it's in a weird spot on the wiki right now, there is an ongoing thread that was going over all this.
Where the thread? I want to know.

All we have are some statements about being unchanging and being outside space-time and what not, people go extremely hard with type 5, in fact characters I have with that were suppose to lose it despite the same sort of evidence, any sort of interaction is an anti-feat, and you need direct statements that they can't ever be interacted with due to being beyond causality.

Should Nozumu have immo 4 and 7 negation?

There are several threads with people arguing about what type 5 acausality is, and who qualifies. As far as i can see the latest thread ended abruptly with a new one which was suppose to be created, which hasn't yet happened, it's in limbo, that's why i said, not even worth the effort to argue for it, when people don't even agree with what qualifies for it.

As for immortality negation, no one has type 7 immortality, that was agreed above to be type 5 for Null Eternal's.

There are minor incorrect things like that on Setoki's profile, stuff not being in the right key, references not being there, it just looks messy right now. I will fix it when i get to it eventually.

There are several threads with people arguing about what type 5 acausality is, and who qualifies. As far as i can see the latest thread ended abruptly with a new one which was suppose to be created, which hasn't yet happened, it's in limbo, that's why i said, not even worth the effort to argue for it, when people don't even agree with what qualifies for it.

As for immortality negation, no one has type 7 immortality, that was agreed above to be type 5 for Null Eternal's.

There are minor incorrect things like that on Setoki's profile, stuff not being in the right key, references not being there, it just looks messy right now. I will fix it when i get to it eventually.
Typ 4 immortality?

Not sure Nozumu should have enhanced accelerated development, i realized it was redundant once i listed everyone as having it.

That first scan is Jirol killing gods and getting stronger, and the next one is just statements about reincarnations getting stronger.

That said i think it proves that even gods, not just their reincarnations get stronger, i remember some other stuff about after Narukana releasing Jirol he went around and got stronger and stronger, so basically gods are just beings who always get stronger in battle.

I mean Shou when berserking whopped Nozumu's entire party, then goes on and takes Subaru's power, and then something from central which makes his power complete, and this time a short time after the first time, Nozumu's party was able to beat him up, but Shou just kept going due to his willpower.

Their accelerated development is just in general ridiculous.

I am gonna work on another profile now.

That's the Sephiroth which is 5D
Its 5D because of what @Celestial_Pegasus says here.
The Sephirot is the core of the Time Tree, which controls all of them, where all branch worlds come from, and damage to it is implied to affect the whole Time Tree.
But sephiroth have it's own temporal dimension can possibly make it 6D
@Celestial_Pegasus says
It is also said that the Sephirot is the time axis for the entire Time Tree

Its 5D because of what @Celestial_Pegasus says here.

But sephiroth have it's own temporal dimension can possibly make it 6D
Damage to the Sephirot affects the branch worlds.

Time tree in that sense is being used to mean the branches worlds and inter-dimensional space.

Pretty sure I went over that Time Tree is used to mean multiple things, that statement came before the Root was even introduced.

Regardless still don't know where you would get 6-D from, it's 5-D.

Damage to the Sephirot affects the branch worlds.

Time tree in that sense is being used to mean the branches worlds and inter-dimensional space.

Pretty sure I went over that Time Tree is used to mean multiple things, that statement came before the Root was even introduced.

Regardless still don't know where you would get 6-D from, it's 5-D.
Well, Ultima said that it can be used if it's the temporal dimension for the entire cosmology. You can see this in Chrono Quest tier 1 upgrade,

Sorry to bother you, but can you give me a scan for this?
It is also said that the Sephirot is the time axis for the entire Time Tree

? But the cosmology Is 4-D.

A large number if universes exist, 4-D, and the space that contains them, the Sephirot is their time axis, 5-D.

You would have a better shot arguing for the Root, but it makes no comparison between itself and the cosmology besides being separate from it, and having no concept of time.

Anyway this is derailing, ap has already been addressed, make a new CRT, if you want an upgrade, this thread is about abilities.

? But the cosmology Is 4-D.

A large number if universes exist, 4-D, and the space that contains them, the Sephirot is their time axis, 5-D.

You would have a better shot arguing for the Root, but it makes no comparison between itself and the cosmology besides being separate from it, and having no concept of time.

Anyway this is derailing, ap has already been addressed, make a new CRT, if you want an upgrade, this thread is about abilities.
Alright captain

Planned on being done yesterday, but Et Ca Repha took up too much time, being composite of the verse and all. Only Yaga is left, will do her either tomorrow evening or Saturday and that should be it.

In terms of layers, i think it goes like this:

Salles resists Narukana's sealed null mana<Salles uses will power to resist Null Yaga's causal null mana<Nozumu and Null Yaga's will power is said to transcend everything, so like 2?

In verse willpower is said to transcend everything, with nothing being able to stop it, so basically a stronger willpower, grants a stronger resistance, from way back in Aselia, Yuuto was resisting stuff with willpower, Salles gains a more powerful resistance with willpower, Nozumu and Yaga's willpower transcends all the others etc.

I think things kinda make sense, when willpower is this strong thing, Et Ca Repha has resistances to everything in verse, and yet somehow the cast beat her despite their stuff not being suppose to work, they very clearly willed themselves to do that. I mean we saw them doing that against Null Yaga's Minions.

So i think it would go like this:

Absolute Law and Unstoppable Force<Et Ca Repha<Main Cast<Null Yaga, and Heaven's Cloud Nozumu

Main cast would be like 2 layers, Null Yaga and Heaven's Cloud Nozumu would be like 3, Et Ca Repha would just be one, with the exception of her authority which can work on Null Yaga, so 3 layers.

Edit: Et Ca Repha's law can kill Null Yaga, yet she never thought to use that law against the cast before being killed, i am still calling cis, creations beating their creator, will always look absurd to me.

Last edited:
Completely forgot about the Sovereign Gods, they would add another layer.

The Main Cast are reincarnation of Gods, they get stronger via regaining their power as Gods, however them being this strong has always been absurd, the Sovereign Gods see everyone as pawns, even the Gods, the cast shouldn't have been able to beat them. The Sovereign Gods were in control of every aspect of the their life.

All Gods get stronger, the Sovereign Gods lost to the Main Cast once, then by round 2 was much stronger, however the cast accelerated development is better, somehow, are they better cause they have a stronger will power? It's a very plausible theory, cause again it makes no sense they should be this strong, but willpower isn't mentioned for them till the last chapter.

However there is a definite scaling from another angle, that being Absolute Law and Unstoppable Force are Eternal's, which are stated to be the strongest Eternity Sword Users, and they have unwavering willpower, and again willpower is something that transcends all, nothing can stop.

So, Sovereign Gods (baseline)<Absolute Law and Unstoppable Force (1 layer)<Et Ca Repha (2 layers)<Main Cast (3 layers)<Null Yaga, and Heaven's Cloud Nozumu (4 layers).

Gonna put all this in a blog later.

Last edited:
So actually sitting done and making the blog i realized a few things.

First off nothing says penetrate effect=resistance negation. There are class of skills which are penetration, which have the penetrate effect, and there are classes which aren't penetration which have the penetrate effect.

Some of those classes which have the effect also have resistances negation, others make no mention of it.

What we know of the effect is that it gets pass defenses ie even if you can nullify all damage, a penetrate effect will damage you regardless. Honestly it just looks like durability negation.

I looked at Setoki's Immortal Will, which describes what will power in verse is, ie transcends everything, nothing can stop the blade of someone who has the will to never give up.

Salles for example had resistance to Narukana's sealed null mana, but like everyone else, had to use will power to resist Null Yaga's null mana, so again if you have enough willpower you can resist hax, so like in Aselia we see Yuuto resist Desire due to strong will power, Uruka does the same, if someone else is stated to have strong willpower, we can scale Yuuto's resistance feat to them.

The cast Seinarukana are a big outlier cause they defeated Eternal's like Et Ca Repha, who are stated to have unwavering willpower, we see them resisting stuff via willpower, so they would scale to like Yuuto's resistance feat from Aselia.

Willpower transcends everything, so with strong willpower you can resist your opponents hax, but i don't see it granting layers upon layers of hax and resistances, the cast just looks to have 1 layer to me. The willpower of Salles granted a layer of hax resistance, the cast all did that, Yaga resisted the power of the universe through sheer will instead of being ejected like everyone else would, so she and thus Heaven's Cloud Nozumu, definitely have higher willpower than the cast, but even then i am seeing maybe 2 layers there.

Last edited:
Willpower transcends everything, so with strong willpower you can resist your opponents hax, but i don't see it would be granting layers upon layers of hax and resistances, the cast just looks to have 1 layer to me. The willpower of Salles grants a layer of hax resistance, the cast all did that, Yaga resisted the power of the universe through sheer will instead of being ejected like everyone else would, so she and thus Heaven's Cloud Nozumu, definitely have higher willpower than the cast, but even then i am seeing maybe 2 layers there.
This sound right, considering Yaga are a top character.

Yea, Et Ca Repha transcends everything, but you can take those as power statements, she isn't for example stated to have superior willpower to Absolute Law, both of them are Eternal's with unwavering willpower, so right there puts a dent in any idea that Repha is layers of hax above Law, of course Repha has all Law's abilities, resistances to them and is stronger, but that's not the same as having a layer of hax above.

So anyway the cast are 1 layer, the top tier like Null Yaga are 2.

Will change resistance negation on the profiles to durability negation eventually, this thread is over now.

Not sure if her profile can be created since many of her feats only from Stage play Eternal Aselia Act 2 Pamphlet not from VN directly.

Maybe first rank Eternity Sword like Rogas "Fate" and Folouis "Holy Majesty" can be made their profile, since their combat feats already shown on Third Destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back