• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spirit of Eternity Sword Discussion Thread

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
yr7GGHO.jpeg

Thread to discuss anything The Spirit of Eternity Sword related.

Last edited:
What’s this series about exactly?
Visual novel Isekai.

This is an old series, so it has the typical tropes, the game play keeps things engaging, to a point anyway, after the first playthrough things get tedious, but it has been improving every game

First game is like a dark fantasy, really enjoyed the story and characters, constant moral clashes, 2nd one imo besides game play is a step down, mostly cause I am no longer a fan of the stereotypical harem protags (there is no harem, but multiple girls like the protag).

The cosmology of the 2nd game is very good, but I enjoyed the characters of the first one more as I said, besides the mc's alter ego, but overall I still enjoyed it.

Visual novel Isekai.

This is an old series, so it has the typical troupes, the game play keeps things engaging, to a point anyway, after the first playthrough things get tedious, but it has been improving every game

First game is like a dark fantasy, really enjoyed the story and characters, constant moral clashes, 2nd one imo besides game play is a step down, mostly cause I am no longer a fan of the stereotypical harem protags (there is no harem, but multiple girls like the protag).

The cosmology of the 2nd game is very good, but I enjoyed the characters of the first one as I said, besides the mc's alter ego.
Worth playing?

Yea, it's worth playing at least once, can't say for more than that, it's not worth going through dozens of hours of gameplay just to get another ending.

Which is why i hope for the third game they make an option where we can skip the hours upon hours of gameplay and enjoy the story.

Had a thought, Eternal's from Aselia, within the Labyrinth, which is outside and beyond space-time, were said to be stronger than when they entered Phantasmogoria, we know they vary according to the mana present within a world, but an Eternal's existence is inherently one not constrained by time.

We know their true form is information, and when they go to a world, their body is reconstructed according to the mana of that world.

From that, we can probably say their "true form" if you want to call it that, their natural form, is one which transcends time and space, and they are limited when they enter a world.

Is this really useful idk, unless there is some argument there that anyone who has beyond dimensional existence like that, would inherently have to be like 4-D or something.

Had a thought, Eternal's from Aselia, within the Labyrinth, which is outside and beyond space-time, were said to be stronger than when they entered Phantasmogoria, we know they vary according to the mana present within a world, but an Eternal's existence is inherently one not constrained by time.

We know their true form is information, and when they go to a world, their body is reconstructed according to the mana of that world.

From that, we can probably say their "true form" if you want to call it that, their natural form, is one which transcends time and space, and they are limited when they enter a world.

Is this really useful idk, unless there is some argument there that anyone who has beyond dimensional existence like that, would inherently have to be like 4-D or something.
relevant post by @Qawsedf234

Back