• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darwin's game goes Universal

It is true the verse that was street tier going universal on a complete twist.

First here is my sandbox for Kaname
Now here is why he is going universal+
It all comes from this, but I'm gonna explain what is happening.

Greed are monters that have been infecting the world lines/timelines by time traveling, to make sure it all ends Kaname has to cut the Greed off the world line to do so he literally cut of the world branch that the greed started infecting. After he done it we even have a God of unknown origin come and helped us understand even better, here the God says to Kaname that he saved all the other world branches by cutting the Greed from the world tree.
Chapter 121

Cosmology
Here I will bring the how the cosmology works and it's size.
First we need to understand the world guardian's job
What is the job of the world line guardian?
Their job is to protect the world line from destruction for that they get powers and knowledge.
So let's see here what the multiverse is explained by a world line guardian chapter 78
As we can see the manga represents the multiverse as a tree that expands through infinite possibilities.
And here again mentioning how it has infinite possibilities Chapter 80
And we can see time flow is different in world lines chapter 77
And now stated by another world line guardian chapter 97
It is possible to physically travel between world branches with the power of the world line guardian, and even travel in time inside the same world branch. It is also possible for anyone to travel between world lines although only in spirit and that may allows them to possess their other selves

So now the size, each world branch is a Low 2-C structure that is part of a world tree a 2-A structure that is in a forest with unknown amounts of trees so at least a few layers into 2-A in size

Now Kaname wanted to be back with his friends but the world branch where he comes from was erased by him so the god granted his wish by bringing it back, but this time separated from the other world tree.
This part is not all that relevant but more of a cosmology thing since we see Darwin's game has multiple world trees in each one is a multiverse, and God created a new world tree, the God only showed up in the last chapter and he doesn't even have a name but apparently he is capable of creating a 2-A structure and he thought Kanami was ready to become a God too

Last edited:
You should probably explain the cosmology in depth so othets not conversant with the series will be able to understand.
The statement provided by thr GM from the other world(can't remember her name) is rather straightforward.
Can't recall the exact chapter though

You should probably explain the cosmology in depth so othets not conversant with the series will be able to understand.
The statement provided by thr GM from the other world(can't remember her name) is rather straightforward.
Can't recall the exact chapter though
I added the part of the cosmology

I already asked Antvasima
I don't think you need mods that are verse supporters to induce a tier 2 upgrade for any character.... Just dm a random staff and let them give opinions. Btw most verses on this wiki doesn't have mods that are knowledgeable on verses yet their info (Im a supporter of a verse with no mods; Summer Time Rendering) is accepted so it should be fine.

Back