• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darwin's game goes Universal

It is true the verse that was street tier going universal on a complete twist.

First here is my sandbox for Kaname
Now here is why he is going universal+
It all comes from this, but I'm gonna explain what is happening.

Greed are monters that have been infecting the world lines/timelines by time traveling, to make sure it all ends Kaname has to cut the Greed off the world line to do so he literally cut of the world branch that the greed started infecting. After he done it we even have a God of unknown origin come and helped us understand even better, here the God says to Kaname that he saved all the other world branches by cutting the Greed from the world tree.
Chapter 121
One question tho, when Kaname cuts the branch, is he cutting that World possibility itself, or does cutting the branch indirectly leads to that possibility being destroyed?
Cosmology
Here I will bring the how the cosmology works and it's size.
First we need to understand the world guardian's job
What is the job of the world line guardian?
Their job is to protect the world line from destruction for that they get powers and knowledge.
So let's see here what the multiverse is explained by a world line guardian chapter 78
As we can see the manga represents the multiverse as a tree that expands through infinite possibilities.
And here again mentioning how it has infinite possibilities Chapter 80
And we can see time flow is different in world lines chapter 77
And now stated by another world line guardian chapter 97
It is possible to physically travel between world branches with the power of the world line guardian, and even travel in time inside the same world branch. It is also possible for anyone to travel between world lines although only in spirit and that may allows them to possess their other selves
So now the size, each world branch is a Low 2-C structure that is part of a world tree a 2-A structure
2-A seems perfectly fine to me
that is in a forest with unknown amounts of trees so at least a few layers into 2-A in size
Having many 2-A constructs does not equate to a higher layer of 2-A. As clarified in the FAQ

Q: Is destroying multiple infinite multiverses a better feat than destroying a single one?​

A: In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A
So in essence, all of the trees are, as a collection, Baseline 2-A.
However, you could try something for the forest with this :
To elaborate, a structure larger than 2-A meets the requirements for qualitative superiority over them if it either explicitly mentions an uncountably infinite number of universes or has portrayals/statements of being bigger in size than 2-A structures to the point that even infinite multipliers on top of the size of that structure are of no relevance to it. Multiversal structures past Low 2-C frequently have a distance of unknown length along a 5th dimensional axis separating them. That isn't automatically Low 1-C, as for Low 1-C the distance must be known to be of non-insignificant size.
However, it is up to you on how you use it.

The rest seem fine to me as well

One question tho, when Kaname cuts the branch, is he cutting that World possibility itself, or does cutting the branch indirectly leads to that possibility being destroyed?
There is nothing suggesting that the timeline collapsed, actually he very clearly had to destroy it otherwise the Greed would happen anyways because as long as the possibility of them being born is possible they would still exist they could travel to other world lines and corrupt them.

The timelines and trees being Low 2-C/2-A looks fine. For scaling I get the Low 2-C stuff but the 2-A scaling seems shaky without more expanding on it (for the main character rather than God).

The timelines and trees being Low 2-C/2-A looks fine. For scaling I get the Low 2-C stuff but the 2-A scaling seems shaky without more expanding on it (for the main character rather than God).
2-A is mostly for the size of the cosmology not really to scale the main character, even more since the God character probably won't even have a page.

But since you agreed with the low 2-C stuff it's what matters we can just apply and close soon

Back