• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely won’t get 8-B Spider-Men, but we’re certainly going to get a nice rating for the Peters

Ah, almost forgot. I was discussing this with Lonkitt and the others in the No Way Home General Discussion, but there are some pieces of official art that I believe would go good in the gallery sections of the Spider-Men. To top it off, we have an Inside-Out Bosco render. I made an album for them.
(P.S.- SanicSpood found the Inside-Out Bosco render so credit to him for that. It's a fanmade render, but the best we got atm)

Last edited:
Great! Just let me get to my laptop and I can get started on this

KLOL RN:
macho-man-randy-savage-bonesaw.gif

Okay, how's this for his Pre-Reactor Arc key?

Varies. Building level+ (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 17.2 megaamperes and 11461.3 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), up to City Block level (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

Anything in 9-A is when he's in a resting state so I didn't really list that

Okay, how's this for his Pre-Reactor Arc key?

Varies. Building level+ (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 17.2 megaamperes and 11461.3 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), up to City Block level (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

Anything in 9-A is when he's in a resting state so I didn't really list that
I doubt he'd be hitting anyone with 9-A levels of energy especially if he's enraged. But it'd be nice to have it as a statistic for research purposes. Prolly something something "9-A when calm, 8-C to High 8-C when in combat, 8-B at his absolute max"

Is there a chance for High 8-C Spider-Men in any capacity?
Unfortunately I don't see that happening. Trying to downgrade Iron Man from scaling to Loki might most likely lead to nothing, considering that even if you take out the Loki stuff out of the equation, there is still the matter of the Sokovia feat he scales to as support.

I doubt he'd be hitting anyone with 9-A levels of energy especially if he's enraged. But it'd be nice to have it as a statistic for research purposes. Prolly something something "9-A when calm, 8-C to High 8-C when in combat, 8-B at his absolute max"
Okay, let me try the Pre-Arc Reactor Key again

Varies. Small Building level+ when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as high as 5.5 megaamperes and 3678.9 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

Varies. Small Building level+ when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as high as 5.5 megaamperes and 3678.9 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)
Absolute lowest was Small Building level without the + (0.012 tons of TNT I believe), granted he has 4 9-A+ values but if we're taking into his lowest and highest, his lowest showing was just above 0.012 tons of TNT, and his absolute highest was 13.6 tons of TNT (8-B).

This looks great, glad to see this scaling for electro honestly🙏

Unfortunately I don't see that happening. Trying to downgrade Iron Man from scaling to Loki might most likely lead to nothing, considering that even if you take out the Loki stuff out of the equation, there is still the matter of the Sokovia feat he scales to as support.
Not even for scaling to TASM Spider-Man taking attacks from Electro? Or does that not work?

Absolute lowest was Small Building level without the + (0.012 tons of TNT I believe), granted he has 4 9-A+ values but if we're taking into his lowest and highest, his lowest showing was just above 0.012 tons of TNT, and his absolute highest was 13.6 tons of TNT (8-B).

Varies. Small Building level when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as low as 1.4 megaamperes and 905.2 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

This okay for Pre-Arc Reactor?

All this time, people were looking at the big scenes instead of the one where Electro talks to a Genderbent Spider-Man character (that's not a joke, look that up)

Varies. Small Building level when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as low as 1.4 megaamperes and 905.2 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 10 megaamperes and 6654.3 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

This okay for Pre-Arc Reactor?
Seems about fine, his lowest Building level showing is right about 6.4 MA and 4294.4 V, and his highest High 8-C+ showing is 40.2 MA and 26786.9 V.

Damn, that one snuck by me. My bad

Varies. Small Building level when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as low as 1.4 megaamperes and 905.2 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 6.4 megaamperes and 4294.9 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe)

Are we considering the giant form Sandman took in NWH against Electro to be equal to his giant form in Spider-Man 3? Because Raimi Trilogy Spider-Man was able to survive multiple direct hits from giant Sandman (1:38), and while it's clear he wouldn't have survived much more if Harry hadn't shown up, Peter still got up from that without lasting injuries and continued fighting, even taking another hit later on (5:38)
Doubt it, SM3 Giant Sandman got smoked by Harry's High 8-C glider flames.

Right, on the topic of Giant Sandman, he does fight with Electro (holds him off for some time to aid MCU Peter as well as blocks his attacks) so we have to take that into account

BTW, I found an additional 31 voltage values right after Kafka says Ja where Electro says he also wants to know how powerful he is, buuuuuuuuuuuuut those are inconsequential and likely won't beat the values we have now. They'd likely wield the same values. So we're finally good.

But in case you wanna know, he hit another peak of 45.8 MA and 30560 V.

Electro:
Varies. Small Building level when calm (In a non-combative resting state, he can produce an electrical value as low as 1.4 megaamperes and 905.2 volts), Building level to Large Building+ in combat (Casually capable of producing electrical values ranging from 6.4 megaamperes and 4294.9 volts to 40.2 megaamperes and 26786.9 volts. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), City Block level at his absolute peak (At a maximum, could produce an electrical value of 46.2 megaamperes and 30808.2 volts. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe) | Multi-City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed, reactions, and attack speed (Uses lightning to attack, with it being able to able to mess with electronic devices, flow through water and metal objects. Can also use energy and lightning from power plants. Is able to turn into electricity)

Durability: Varies. Small Building level when calm, Building level to Large Building+ in combat, City Block level at his absolute peak (Could not be physically defeated by Spider-Man) | Multi-City Block level (Far more durable than before due to the Arc Reactor's amplification)

Pre-Arc Reactor | Post-Arc Reactor

NOTE: Values from Electro come from this very much so overlooked moment in TASM2 where Electro's megaamperes and volts are being measured by the device on his head as Dr. Kafka speaks with him. It's far more reliable than the moment in the movie where we see the device as he's being overloaded and killed. You can take a look at each of the values on this excellent blog by KLOL. For each of the points on Electro's output, we can put a "see note" that includes a link to this blog

Sandman:
Attack Potency: Building level (Could fight Spider-Man) | City Block level (Fought against Electro. Overpowered the Spider-Man from his world and the one from the MCU on separate occasions. Tore up sections of a building under construction with casual swats)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Kept up with his Spider-Man in their battles. Managed to tag Venom) | Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Kept up with Electro)

Durability: Building level (Took hits from Spider-Man) | City Block level (Shielded off Electro's attacks. A swing kick from the Spider-Man of his universe was ineffective in harming him)

Base | Giant
This is what I edited into my original post though I wasn't expecting that new peak to come up

If we're considering NWH giant Sandman to be larger and more powerful than Spider-Man 3 giant Sandman, would we put something along the lines of "Up to 8-B with enough sand" to state that the power of his giant form is variable depending on the amount of sand in the area he can use?

If we're considering NWH giant Sandman to be larger and more powerful than Spider-Man 3 giant Sandman, would we put something along the lines of "Up to 8-B with enough sand" to state that the power of his giant form is variable depending on the amount of sand in the area he can use?
Hmmmmmm, could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back