• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Electro can just be "Varies. 8-C (lightning bolt energy) up to 8-B (maximum safe voltage)"

Alright, we'll gather up the voltage stuff since it's proven to be consistent for 8-C

Villain scaling is gonna look a little bit more interesting compared to the Spider-Men

They shouldn't scale to Electro's full power, they should scale only to the normal lightning bolts he dishes out.

Electro but now Qwa said there are two options and kne of them is Electro
You can calc the energy to 8-B levels like KLOL said. But they'd be outliers. The average bolts being 8-C+ should be fine and lines up with resisting Pumpkin bombs and the like.
I'm confused lmao
Probably better all around to just so "At least 8-C (scaling), possibly 8-B (other high end calcs)"

But 8-B will be rather inconsistent, unlike 8-C.

The 8-C MCU scaling is going to be torpedoed soon so they can't use the MCU's justification
I'm actually planning to downgrade Deathlok too. The explosion feat seems to be an outlier. The Quicksilver punch calc ended up being an outlier too, so the only 8-C scaling over there would be Black Panther tanking a tank-busting blast.

Then Electro can just be "Varies. 8-C (lightning bolt energy) up to 8-B (maximum safe voltage)"
Varies. Building level+ ([VOLTAGE REASONING]. Utilizes cloud-to-ground lightning as a common attack), up to City Block level ([MAX OUTPUT REASONING]. Fought against Giant Sandman. Overpowered the Spider-Man of his universe) | Multi-City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)

Ok so, Spideys have two calcs to scale: Bomb (Tobey and Tom took them and can trade blows with characters that can harm them) and being hit by Electro's lightning while mid air, scaling to the full value (Andrew has the best feats but Tobey also took some). Iirc bomb is somewhere between 0.55 to 0.58 and lightning is 0.38, good.

I'm actually planning to downgrade Deathlok too. The explosion feat seems to be an outlier. The Quicksilver punch calc ended up being an outlier too, so the only 8-C scaling over there would be Black Panther tanking a tank-busting blast.
That feat was already rejected, no? It was a gas explosion with no overpressure (Concrete structures weren't blown up), and Deathlok wasn't near the epicenter, plus he blew his legs off which already destroys any chance of scaling.

That feat was already rejected, no? It was a gas explosion with no overpressure (Concrete structures weren't blown up), and Deathlok wasn't near the epicenter, plus he blew his legs off which already destroys any chance of scaling.
We never got to revising the profiles which I'll do so after this NWH CRT. Along with some minor street level people fixes.

MegaSandman will be I guess. We'll can keep the Goblins at High 8-C because they used heat weapons and those generally ignore durability if the person isn't heat resistant.
That and nobody actually survived it, Sandman's arm literally got turned to glass and the flames aren't used again.

Things seem to be getting hectic, so a question. Are the Spider-Men sticking to 8-C, or downscaling from Electro's weakest and ending up as 8-C+? I've seen both being thrown around

Things seem to be getting hectic, so a question. Are the Spider-Men sticking to 8-C, or downscaling from Electro's weakest and ending up as 8-C+? I've seen both being thrown around
8-C+ (or downscaling from 8-C+) for the Spider-Men with the other 8-C feats being supporting feats

Strange only gets to have regular 8-C durability tho

Even if the Spideys downplays form 8-C+, we're still getting pretty consistent ratings here

A summary should be made with the calcs, values and reasons to downscale, so the OP can put it there and everyone can understand

I agree with M3X. Once I have a summary, I can move forward with an updated proposal that everyone can understand and comment on

Okay, so Electro's lowest showing in that scene that I found is 13.3 MA and 111.3V, timeframe is still the same at 0.04 seconds, which is 9-A. But those are when Electro is at his calmest, enraged, Electro's voltage meter spikes up to the tens of thousands and his amp levels also exceeds the double digit MA values. Most likely if he wants to kill you, chances are, he's outputting 8-C power. That's for TASM2 tho.

I will collect all the shots a few hours later, I got class ATM.

Last edited:
Post the calc in a blog KLOL, even if the image is in a bad quality, just do it. I can get better shots later.

Wasn't Strange's spell going to mess up the entire universe/multiverse or something???
Shhhhhhhhhh, wait for Multiverse of Madness
green-goblin-sleep.gif
Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back