• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hate regarding TASM
I imagine its more disinterest than hate. Raimi for example would be better liked but had more or less no activity for yearly stretches' because there's not a lot of interest in it.

Matrix is a very big series, but you didn't see any Matrix CRTs besides my own and you have important profiles missing like Trinity. Its not because people don't like those movies, just that there isn't a lot of interest to make those profiles.

Strange gets 8-C durability for tanking a pumpkin bomb right in his face, but should it apply to his AP? He was previously 9-B for his AP scaling to his durability

Strange gets 8-C durability for tanking a pumpkin bomb right in his face, but should it apply to his AP? He was previously 9-B for his AP scaling to his durability
He most prolly will have his AP scale to dura given he is almost certainly gonna trade blows with Mordo and his alternate Supreme self.

Nah, he won't. That AP scaling never made much sense anyways

But KLOL has a point

Keep Strange's AP at 9-C for now unless we get tangible evidence of him being able to trade blows with those capable of harming him.

He'd be MHS+ for being able to hold his own against Lizard tho, the wounds on his face implies he took some bashing from Lizard even if it was off-screen.

Keep Strange's AP at 9-C for now unless we get tangible evidence of him being able to trade blows with those capable of harming him.

He'd be MHS+ for being able to hold his own against Lizard tho, the wounds on his face implies he took some bashing from Lizard even if it was off-screen.
What's funny is that he's already MHS+

Also MCU Spider-Man avoiding and keeping up with a Doctor Strange taking the at hand situation very seriously is good supporting evidence for the former being MHS+ even disregarding scaling from TASM Spider-Man and Electro

The MHS+ scaling to more characters will come in part 2. We can only do so much at a time

Also if any of you are planning to make edits atm, I'd recommend not doing anything that deviates from what this CRT covers

What are they? Could you post them here?
Viewing a bus/armored van crash in slow-motion and moving way faster than the entire thing while viewing it and its contents- the people, as near-frozen (Also he was running on par with Tobey and Tom, why'd you guys miss the infamous running scene bruh)- Percep Manip and Subsonic movement speed

Also, these calcs that got accepted.

Lizard should have additional justifications about being able to easily harm Dr Strange off-screen and even draw blood from him in multiple places

Taking multiple blasts from Electro mid-air- Dura justification

Surviving being tortured by Electro in mid-air to the point where his suit burns up (Also happens in NWH in mid-air where Andrew is in severe pain from Electro's further torturing after Tobey gets blasted by Electro)- Dura justification

Also jets are usually Class K if we're talking the normal long-distance passenger jets. Andrew's web stuff should be Class K instead of Class M.

His suit also has a weakness that powerful-enough amounts of electricity can eventually burn through his suit's insulation and protection

Last edited:
Lets leave LS for the next thread, but thank you for the listing

Okay....I gotta crash. This thread can be closed
I will apply the edits then, after that I'll come back here for one last comment to request to close the thread then. That sound good?

Tobey Spidey also had his "tanking lightning" justification missing (He tanked un-amped bolts from Electro, while Tom tanked two Unibeams and Andrew just got tortured with un-amped lightning). Fixed.

Anyway, I've carried out the edits on Andrew, is there anything else left to fix? Are the other villain profiles accounted for?

His suit also has a weakness that powerful-enough amounts of electricity can eventually burn through his suit's insulation and protection
hmmm, instead of it being a weakness, isnt it just like, the limit of the resistance? resistance doesnt really means immunity, it shouldnt really be a weakness, but should be noted in the resistance justificative that high amounts of electricity can eventually burn the suit

hmmm, instead of it being a weakness, isnt it just like, the limit of the resistance? resistance doesnt really means immunity, it shouldnt really be a weakness, but should be noted in the resistance justificative that high amounts of electricity can eventually burn the suit
Ah shit, the edit conflicts prevented me from adding it to the Resistances section.

I'll need Andrew's profile unlocked one last time to add it in.

Apologies for being very late, but is it ever stated that Tom Spidey healed his wounds? He could just be powering through him and iirc the bruises on his face don't heal.

Apologies for being very late, but is it ever stated that Tom Spidey healed his wounds? He could just be powering through him and iirc the bruises on his face don't heal.
He wasn't powering through them, he was in severe discomfort when he first broke his ribs, and right after Aunt May dies, he gets shot in the right shoulder, but in the lab, Tom is able to move normally without any pain on him, and the bruises on his face are not as severe afterwards, his bullet wound is also almost non-existent.

Almost nonexistent is the issue here, if the wounds only got partially healed, and would then go on to heal fully in more time, that's just Low regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back