• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the "survived Electro screaming in his face" part should be removed from Spider-Man's durability justification as Spidey was grounded back then and had the suit protected by insulation which would nerf the electricity's value mostly by being grounded, but the insulation protection apparently doesn't work when Spidey gets hit mid-air in the second fight during the Itsy-Bitsy Spider scene. You're better off using other shots of Electro blasting Spidey into the air in their first fight where Spider-Man had no protection against Electro's stuff (Spidey was on the ground initially but the bolt kept pumping into him even when he was in mid-air, right before the water pump hit Max) or the mid-air hitting scene in their final fight (Or the torture scene works), no reason hooded Electro would be weaker than his suited form, since we got the values from his imprisoned self where Kafka was torturing Max and experimenting on him.

Last edited:
I’d say go for it….but then I feel like a ton of comments would be “why is Spider-Man still 9-B?” And so on
I'd recommend doing the matches after the CRT is done.

Also we should start looking at some upgrades for Electro's LS.

I kinda thought about the crater too, but I’m unsure how high they could get myself

Actually, what staff members can we contact to open pages?

Also Electro should just be MHS+ through and through since he can basically storm-ride and transform into actual natural lightning.

Last edited:
Sad thing is I wasn't even trying to lowball LMAO
Bruh

There was a perfectly valid crater created by Electro slamming Spidey into the ground and the cars and you didn't even bother going for those and the billboards he smacked? XD

To put into perspective how overlooked TASM is, you'd figure way more than a few people would look at Electro's feats and think "that is not ******* wall level"
Even I thought it was pretty sus that they just got downgraded to Wall level without any solid calc other than just the electricity stuff.

Just to clarify, which characters will the MHS+ speed be applied to? I would think it should be applied to basically everyone of note, but this part in the OP is throwing me off:

It's quite consistent and helps with the lower tier MCU scaling in general (not for 9-Bs though)

This would confuse me a bit if it also applies to speed, considering 9-B peak humans are pretty consistently shown to be able to keep up with 8-C characters in terms of combat speed and reactions, with the likes of Hawkeye, Okoye, Sharon Carter, pre-serum U.S. Agent, and even unarmored Tony Stark having such examples mentioned in their speed justifications.

It's quite consistent and helps with the lower tier MCU scaling in general (not for 9-Bs though)

This would confuse me a bit if it also applies to speed, considering 9-B peak humans are pretty consistently shown to be able to keep up with 8-C characters in terms of combat speed and reactions, with the likes of Hawkeye, Okoye, Sharon Carter, pre-serum U.S. Agent, and even unarmored Tony Stark having such examples mentioned in their speed justifications.
Ohhhh my bad. I was referring to lower tier AP scaling in regards to helping with ratings, excluding 9-Bs. MHS+ should scale to most of them

The Hate regarding TASM it's so obvious that nobody even bothered to fix their ratings for several years until it was important to the others spider-men scaling and MCU as a whole, it breaks my heart, as TASM franchise is my favorite spider man live action franchise lmao
TBF, I did have plans to revise TASM but after NWH dropped, I figured I might as well just wait

From just a glance, that looks like 9-A for the billboards. I predict the full result to be High 8-C or 8-B
The billboards collapsed on their own after the shockwave caused them to short out, figuring out the power of those short-outs will be especially tricky.

Ohhhh my bad. I was referring to lower tier AP scaling in regards to helping with AP, excluding 9-Bs. MHS+ should scale to most of them
Ah, all right. Looks like that would essentially mean adding a + to just about every Massively Hypersonic speed listed on MCU profiles, which would mean...a lot of profiles to edit, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back