• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are People pushing separate NWH key so hard? Literally its so easy to understand that the villains are fresh off their respective movies aka their the same dudes before dying or getting oofed.
I’m wondering that as well. The idea of separate NWH keys becomes immediately invalid the moment we learn the villains were taken in from right before their deaths (which for a lot of these guys, are moments we have seen in the movies), ergo making the possibility of keys moot

For anyone who’s still iffy on that….we have several interviews confirming this is the case. Hell, Molina confirmed this even before the second trailer

Giving NWH Keys for the villains would be more or less going against what was stated by the cast and movie.

Giving NWH Keys for the previous Spider-Men would be more or less redundant since their past iterations would still scale to the villains who appeared in NWH, and the only change between their past iterations and present iterations is their age, knowledge, and experience.

Last edited:
Its literally clear as day that these are the same dudes when there was a literal scene of them talking to one another

Doc Ock - dude keeps asking Peter 1 where the **** was his machine and was mentioned to have died, also his moment when he remembered how he got there like he had Spider Man by the neck then boom so clearly this dude is from Spider Man 2
Green Goblin - Dude was told to have been shredded by his own glider with mentions such as Oscorp to his son and the mention of Mary Jane, he also retains the goblin shit split personality so clearly this is the same dude From Spider Man 1
Sandman - Sandman was all buddy buddy to Peter because this is the same Sandman that was forgiven by Peter 2 at the end of Spider Man 3 and was the one who reported that Doc Ock and Goblin are dead so clearly he is in the same universe.
Electro- Electro made mention of kicking Spider Man's ass and strapped him onto some shit which overloaded him, clearly its the same Electro from TASM2
Lizard- Lizard was mentioned about his goal with turning peeps to lizard and easily recognised Peter 3 clearly this guy is the same person from TASM1

The concept of separate keys is straight up destroyed once you find out these are the same dudes. This is implying that Peter 2 and 3 in their series is weaker than Peter 2 and 3 in NWH which is clearly not the case since they DEADASS TRADED HANDS WITH THE SINISTER FIVE IN NWH

Outliers wont be an issue when the three Spider Men has their own respective 8C feats and speed feats. The only ugly duckling is Raimi Trilogy speed but that's it, can easily be scaled from NWH and if i recall it has no anti feats to suggest they couldn't be MHS in the raimi Trilogy.

Smh if you guys want more evidence they deadass used archive footage from The Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3 for The Lizard and Sandman, more proof that their the same dudes smh

iXaryWW.jpg

Elixir said the original post looked good, thanks again for that by the way

I tried to get another staff member, but they didn't watch the movie yet. Looks like we need staff who either don't care about spoilers or have already seen No Way Home. Asking them on their message walls could be a good idea to speed up the process a little

I can begin applying changes, we just need the Spider-Men’s profiles opened

Uhhh, I don't quite remember it properly, but wasn't Eddie's body vaporized from about a meter away from the initial blast? This would increase the result, no?

Uhhh, I don't quite remember it properly, but wasn't Eddie's body vaporized from about a meter away from the initial blast? This would increase the result, no?
Not sure what you mean, but we've already gotten that calc to 8-C

Side note, are the Spider-Men just assumed to be the baseline value of 8-C+ due to Pumpkin Bomb tanking after being beat to dogshit + Electro, or do we have a precise value to scale them from? I only ask because I figured it would get confusing for the profiles if it wasn't finalized here

Side note, are the Spider-Men just assumed to be the baseline value of 8-C+ due to Pumpkin Bomb tanking after being beat to dogshit + Electro, or do we have a precise value to scale them from? I only ask because I figured it would get confusing for the profiles if it wasn't finalized here
They're just going to be 8-C at the moment, but they still upscale Pumpkin Bombs like chads

Gotcha. I guess we'll just lump that into the "Part 2" of the thread, when we finish getting those LS calcs and everything else in order.

Maybe we can even use that scan Fastestthingalive showed us in Tobey's durability section, since tanking one of those things after being massively weakened is very impressive

Okay yeah, now only MCU Peter, Raimi Peter, TASM Peter, and Strange need their pages open and we're good once I edit those

That more so got removed because of the durability thing you added in which, the latter of which when phrased the way it was, makes it sound like MCU Peter is inferior

Why does Sandman have two keys? Wouldn’t it make more sense to merge them into one key that’s like “8-C, up to 8-B

Why does Sandman have two keys? Wouldn’t it make more sense to merge them into one key that’s like “8-C, up to 8-B
Because base Sandman and giant Sandman are different enough that they warrant two different keys. Especially now that giant Sandman with enough sand can compete with full power Pre-Arc Reactor Electro

Because base Sandman and giant Sandman are different enough that they warrant two different keys. Especially now that giant Sandman with enough sand can compete with full power Pre-Arc Reactor Electro
Okay, “8-C, up to 8-B” would still work in that case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back