• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luigi3645 Also, I was only referring to you mentioning Thanos' statement that he'd recreate the universe from the last atom he shredded it down to. Not the time aspect
Ah I think I'm starting to see the difference now! I still think it's worth thinking about but honestly I'm just glad the gauntlet has a solid tier now.

Yeah but it’s only done for the sake of it being consistent. If it goes on like that it kinda becomes circular logic.
Not really. The scene with Kafka shows that his power can fluctuate quite a bit and its not like Electro ever went all out against Spider-Man. He even later tells MCU Peter that he doesn't wish to kill him

Not really. The scene with Kafka shows that his power can fluctuate quite a bit and its not like Electro ever went all out against Spider-Man. He even later tells MCU Peter that he doesn't wish to kill him
To be fair, if it fluctuates, then that means TASM Spidey was getting hit with attacks of varying levels of voltage

I mean, aren’t lightning bolts also quite variable in energy?
Yes, but most of the time the average is around the 1.6 GJ range to my knowledge.

I’d find it weird that he’d attack with much lesser energy than he contains himself. Specially since he became (somewhat) stronger in the MCU.
I mean, Max is already 8-C to High 8-C normally in TASM2 when in combat, and both Tobey and Tom did take the Pumpkin bombs up real close while being severely weakened so... I guess there could be a possible case for upscaling. But High 8-C enters the realm of outliers effectively because it clashes with the Iron Man Marks scaling and so on and so forth.

I was more so talking about 8-C+ but eh. By the way? Is there a way to get the relationship between the little bars and the actual energy in electro’s chip thing? There’s a scene where he blasts Spider-Man in the face with his electricity and you can see the bars in his head and they also almost max out (even if it’s not for Spider-Man it might help with Electro)

Hopefully soon we can wrap this up and give the world the proper MCU tierings they deserve.
Agreed. I would contact a mod to check out the original post and comment, but I'll be honest, I don't know who to contact sadly

MCU taking The Raimi Trilogy's 8-C Pumpkin Bomb Rating and TASM2's MHS+ and 8-C Ratings for their own good
fetchimage.png

I was more so talking about 8-C+ but eh. By the way? Is there a way to get the relationship between the little bars and the actual energy in electro’s chip thing? There’s a scene where he blasts Spider-Man in the face with his electricity and you can see the bars in his head and they also almost max out (even if it’s not for Spider-Man it might help with Electro)

Ahhh, yeah I can understand arguments for 8-C+

KLOL's calc involves that same device but it more so involves the ratings that are actually stated via volts and megaamperes on there

Yeah. I saw that but from the images I saw that there’s a correlation between the volts and megaamperes and the battery looking thing going up.

There might be a way to estimate the rough value equivalence for an actual max output electro.

Is that readable?

Agreed. I would contact a mod to check out the original post and comment, but I'll be honest, I don't know who to contact sadly
I posted this thread onto Sir_Ovens and LordGriffin's profile posts since their in the MCU Supporters page. Hopefully they can come and check this thread out

Yeah. I saw that but from the images I saw that there’s a correlation between the volts and megaamperes and the battery looking thing going up.

There might be a way to estimate the rough value equivalence for an actual max output electro.
Admittedly its a little hard to judge what kind of output Electro's putting out exactly there. It looks close to maximum, but not the full way, and the slanted angle makes it hard to read, like Average has brought up

Its unfortunate, but we can't use the electrical vomit scene for anything due to that difficulty. We're at least VERY lucky to get the values we did from KLOL

Is that readable?
Yeah, it is, in the "I'm Electro" scene where Kafka experiments on Electro, Max's right temporal region has a display attached to it that gives out the mega-ampere values and voltage values, you need a really HD copy of the movie to see it in its glory tho, but fret not, that's exactly what my calc does.

It's funny you should say that, in the last 31 frames where we see the display on Electro's head in the Kafka experiment for the last time, right where Electro says that he also wants to know how powerful he is, which I have screenshotted for future DLC purposes, his head display swells up in the bars as it goes into the deep red alongside Electro's rage, and we get a reading of 45.8 MA and 30560 V, and I think I already mentioned that. It's 8-B in case you were wondering, but it's slightly lower than the initial 46.2 MA and 30808.2 V value that nailed us the 13.6 tons of TNT we got from it while he was relatively calm with only 4 bars.

Yeah I was just saying so since it goes considerably higher in this scene and all but unfortunate if we can’t get anything off of it.

Yeah I was just saying so since it goes considerably higher in this scene and all but unfortunate if we can’t get anything off of it.
Eh, prolly won't matter in the long run, if it's charged up to the max, it's guaranteed to be 8-C at the bare minimum, prolly even higher since the mouth one actually lasts longer than a second, and we usually take one second of energy taken for watts. Remember, dude was pulling off High 8-C values without going overboard while being imprisoned.

Everybody always talks about the Electrical Vomit scene but never the Kafka scene

Didn't that (Electro vomiting on Andrew's face) happen while they were on the ground as well
Yeah, he was, which is why that particular scene isn't necessarily usable for scaling, that and the mask seemed to have insulated against Electro unlike in NWH where Electro was actually torturing Andrew mid-air and making him scream in pain for a few seconds Volgin/Snake style.

In any case, prolly won't matter, Electro was pulling of 8-C values casually without the bars ever going beyond the 4 bar mark.

Calc is basically good to go, let's hope Qawsedf has the patience to re-do the means, or else I might have to do the means myself.

And I doubt my capability to do medians and modes, I've slacked out on those regards badly.

I RESENT THAT, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT CAMERON'S VISION FOR THAT SCENE
OH GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO KNEW OF THAT

Mfs be like "Cameron's Spider-Man would've slapped". Bruh they were gonna call Sandman BOYD, thats definitely the lamest timeline

Yeah, he was, which is why that particular scene isn't necessarily usable for scaling, that and the mask seemed to have insulated against Electro unlike in NWH where Electro was actually torturing Andrew mid-air and making him scream in pain for a few seconds Volgin/Snake style.

In any case, prolly won't matter, Electro was pulling of 8-C values casually without the bars ever going beyond the 4 bar mark.
Garfield build anti-electricity equipment or something in TASM 2, no?

I think keys are best for the alt universe characters. There are zero 8-C feats in TASM and that makes it a huge outlier. More than that, it's stated that the multiverse is infinite, that means that the characters who appeared in the movie don't necessarily have to be the exact same characters from the original source. They could very well be one of infinite different variations of the same characters with the same backstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back