• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
-marvels-spiderman-herosuit-antiock-01
Talon

Title. Spidey should be able to incap with webs and idk many other 8-Cs that aren't super haxxed that could beat the regen.

Speed Equal

Spider Man uses Quad Damage for his power, he can switch them out if he wants and has all the equipment/techniques

Spider Man does not know about regen going in to the fight, must deduce the incap method himself

Peak Talon (I.E. on the level of the one that beat Batman) is assumed

Takes place in Dubai

Fight starts with Talon going to assassinate a guy and Spider Man just knowing he needs to stop an assassination, start very far but they'll converge at a building

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games): 4 (TheImagineBreaker121212, Crazylatin77, Tonygameman, Milly Rocking Bandit)

Talons (DC Comics):

Inconclusive:

need to elaborate

Slightly better Stats, enhanced senses and suit haxxes. Immortality could pose some worry but the suits and equipment kinda counters the threat of that.

He can win for sure with prep.

He doesn't have prep, they have the same stats pretty much without his amp, enhanced senses don't really matter much when batman got snuck up on, and the suit doesn't really have any hax. Electricity isn't an issue and the other stuff doesn't negate durability.

I think Spider-Man's best bet here is to incap with the webs, honestly. Even with the quad damage splattering the Talon enough that it's incapped is still rather difficult and Spider Man isn't exactly one to gib his foes under normal circumstances.

Poor choice of words, I meant abilities and arsenal, there's the suits with it's abilities which can prove troublesome to a Talon in which point he wouldn't need to negate durability.

Arguably even this SpiderMan has better senses than Batman but that's for another post or topic.

Spider-Man High-Top Diff

Wokistan said:
I think Spider-Man's best bet here is to incap with the webs, honestly. Even with the quad damage splattering the Talon enough that it's incapped is still rather difficult and Spider Man isn't exactly one to gib his foes under normal circumstances.
Geez bro I never said he stomps. I said he wins with his overall abilities and suits.

I never said the difficulty he has. Chill.

But my opinion still stays at SpiderMan taking the W.

I mean, the regen covers most of the stuff and they dealt with shocks before. Web bombs/heavy webs could be an issue though, allowing them to get coated faster than they can cut their way out. Do remember though that they'd have better skill because this one scales to batman, and unlike Spider Man a Talon is very willing to go in for a kill. Vote counted though

Why do you think the second comment is mad though that's just how I see the match

Wokistan said:
I mean, the regen covers most of the stuff and they dealt with shocks before. Web bombs/heavy webs could be an issue though, allowing them to get coated faster than they can cut their way out. Do remember though that they'd have better skill because this one scales to batman, and unlike Spider Man a Talon is very willing to go in for a kill. Vote counted though

Why do you think the second comment is mad though that's just how I see the match
I understand all of that.

Basically as a joke I said that, because the message was sent long and hard Lmao

Talon can regenerate from most of the things Spider-Man throws at him. On the other hand, Spidey can use the Spider-Sense to negate Talon's stealth and dodge his attacks. Does webbing Talon into a wall and leaving him there counts as a win?

Incap is a day iirc. If Spiderman can get enough web on him to incap, maybe aided by destroying his body, that works. Webbing him and leaving runs the risk of him just escaping but he could just go past what talon can get out of.

Talon meanwhile just has the normal wincon.

Bump

Spider-Man FRA. Two votes left.

I just found out that Talons is canon to DC Comics... I thought he was just a novel only character

Back