• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed O' Sound Sonic vs Garou (3-0-0)

Recon1511

He/Him
So what if Sonic remained on the same room as Garou during his introduction?

Garou_RenderZar.webp
VS
Speed_sound_sonic.webp

• Hero Hunter Garou and Post-Training Sonic will be used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Garou and Sonic will be serious from the start
  • They start 10 meters apart from each other
  • Since they are in-character Garou will go for incap while Sonic will be trying to kill him
The Hero Hunter beats up the Ninja: @Coomandar @chumiminjo @One-Mastor

The Twink Stops Absolute Evil on it's tracks:

Iaian blitzes and one-shots both (Incon):
[/USER][/B]

Last edited:
Wouldn't be so sure considering a heavily injured, poisoned and weakened Garou was able to keep up for a while with Post-Superfight Genos

I mean speed is equalized lol but Garou actually scales higher than Sonic in speed

Anyway I made Garou and Sonic be serious from the start because HH Garou would avoid using WSRF at first and probably get killed too easily.

Speed equal? The same that happened to flashy will happen here.
The only chance for Sonic is going for the kill on sight, if Garou is not killed on the first assault the battle is decided, Sonic loses.

Well, Weakned Human Garou kept up with Genos, i dont really see sonic winnin.

Peak Garou is just too durable

speed equalized with a character whose entire character is speed and is arguably weaker than PPP

Vs

Man with martial arts that could defeat Tank top Master

This is just... A slaughter...

speed equalized with a character whose entire character is speed and is arguably weaker than PPP

Vs

Man with martial arts that could defeat Tank top Master

This is just... A slaughter...
tbf I equalized speed because Garou actually scales higher in speed than him lol

also Human Garou is ridiculously weak against piercing damage for some reason so its not that one sided

Sonic can't even hit Garou lol. The skill gap is crazy. His sword gets reflected with 2x damage and probably shatters.

Also Sonic hasn't even fought an S class. His whole scaling is just confidence scaling.

Garou on the other hand, at the peak of this key, could fight Genos...

Garou obliterates.

Sonic can't even hit Garou lol. The skill gap is crazy. His sword gets reflected with 2x damage and probably shatters.

Also Sonic hasn't even fought an S class. His whole scaling is just confidence scaling.

Garou on the other hand, at the peak of this key, could fight Genos...

Garou obliterates.
He fought and matched Genos, who is arguably stonger than PPP and TTM at that time…

but my votes are still on Garou, he is way too skilled.

sonic with tenfold funeral (localized name better tbh) blitzes pretty effectively here honestly, so I don't see garou being able to actually beat him when that happens.

sonic with tenfold funeral (localized name better tbh) blitzes pretty effectively here honestly, so I don't see garou being able to actually beat him when that happens.
he is not blitzing in a equalized fight.
and garou would just copy his fighting style that is a quite simple one.

Do we assume it's like a 10x amp or just the ability to make like 10 afterimages that function similar to clones?
in my honest opinion it is very obviously at least a 10x amp, but the wiki only treats it as being ridiculously higher than his base speed.

also, only fubuki and genos saw 10 afterimages, this because sonic is faster than them

saitama just saw him side jumping

in my honest opinion it is very obviously at least a 10x amp, but the wiki only treats it as being ridiculously higher than his base speed.
Its an amp and he goes faster yeah but Genos can still see, think, react and prepare an incineration cannon so its not "blitz worthy"

In fact ONE has said that if Saitama didn't intervene Genos would have incinerated the surroundings at the same time Sonic would have hit him so the battle would have ended in a tie.

Since speed is equal tenfold burial will force Garou to essentially deal with 10x Sonic clones (or was it 9x clones +the original Sonic?) His AD isn't that big yet and he lacks the AOE Genos used to deal with them, not to mention that Sonic is probably at least as skilled as the A-classes he fought 8x1 while injured and will be attacking with perfect teamwork.

Garou and Sonic are cocky, so Sonic opening with 10-fold burial is out. Garou here lacks truly lethal techniques like WICF, EHRF and RASRF to end the fight before he uses it, but has pressure points that make the opponent tire out more quickly, wich will probably pressure Sonic into using 10-fold burial.

Honestly leaning on Sonic here, as while Garou can almost stomp base sonic and low diff 4-fold burial, 10 sonic level opponents attacking at once from all sides is not something i can see him countering with pure skill just yet.

i mean, how is sonic using tenfold blabla since is an illusion that requires speed to work? If the opponent is as fast as sonic wont he just see sonic sidejumping? GENUINE QUESTION

i mean, how is sonic using tenfold blabla since is an illusion that requires speed to work? If the opponent is as fast as sonic wont he just see sonic sidejumping? GENUINE QUESTION
Genos was faster than Sonic and he still got fooled by the Afterimages, meaning that the technique actually amps his speed.

Genos was able to humiliate Base Sonic by removing his ponytail, but got matched by 4-fold burial and needed to rely on pure AOE to counter 10-fold burial, wich would have ended in a draw.

just seems like sonic was underestimating him

but if the current scaling is like that idgf, i won’t disagree

Back