• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Lmfao that's fake asf.

@battler is that your account? Crazy how their any links in that tweet as well as the fact that it's 4 hours ago with barely any likes and comments ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I hate fake information like that which spreads rumors

Dude can you stop posting random non confirmed info? It's getting real annoying and it's even worse that it's your own tweet. Stop it.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude can you stop posting random non confirmed info? It's getting real annoying and it's even worse that it's your own tweet. Stop it.
Its not my tweet,i just have one of the replies on that tweet not the one that tweeted.its from tieba baidu the biggest Chinese operator tho the link has been asked which he still has not provided

If he has not provided a source. Then don't post it here. You are fear mongering for no reason and it's annoying like I said.

also ypu can't just expect it to continue after such bad sales and positions,you know what vol 3 has lower positions than volume 1. Only kishimoto's name is it's only saving grace which again i don't know how long will it continues.

Just admit it current Japanese are shit and their choices are dogshit,not interested in anything unique and innovative.

Dude I don't care how logical it is. If we have no confirmation we have no confirmation. Until we do stop posting shit from randoms and wait for official sources. This is the thing with 1km again where you started taking about miniature humans but even worse. Stop it. Also everything had worse sales than last time.

I don't care about what the Japanese think about it and whether or not their opinions are shit. I just want you to stop posting shit from randoms.

Hachimaru is op, Can't believe he cut a tank in half already, and so fast being supersonic, still gets stomped by start of series Naruto tho

tbh he is seroiusly downplaye don the wiki right now, eventually a thread would be made to upgrade him after a few calcs that is.

Yup. I think Hachimaru needs an upgrade. He cut in half a small mountain sized zombie holder with one swing. Also he's far faster than before.

I'm a Twitter expert here, and seeing how the person doesn't even have a verified account, hence no checkmark after his name, I refuse to trust his source.

Ofc lol. That guy is jsut a fan because I've seen him around Forenever worlds channel and Eternal Hokages channel a lot before

Most of the stuff on twitter is usually bs... including sales numbers. If they don't link a legit source, they are lying.

Since Warrior god acala also appeared we might get to know about the womb realm in the next chapter and many other informations along with a hint of Acala's powers.

Looks like we're being given an official multiplier for how much Ann raises Hachimaru's power.

^Yeah and also if it is linear then for Daruma it is by 100 times? holy shit. Well we are likely to end up ignoring multipliers as with every verse since they are rarely portrayed correctly.

I would assume he cant use his yet, but I think it would be like when Daruma shook the entire space station by shouting. Or when Ryu stopped a casual daruma by raising his hand.

Back