• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Vegeta the forth vs Wanda Maximoff
  • Speed is equal
  • Granolah the survivor saga Vegeta and Multiverse of Madness Wanda are being used
  • Wanda is bloodlusted and knows that vegeta can destroy a universe
  • Vegeta starts in Ultra Ego
Vegeta: 7
Wanda: 3
icon:

h8zc275khyp71.jpg
aBnoKOZ_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting match. In Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda was basically bloodlusted the entire movie, Wanda goes for energy blasts as her first option. She usually only uses her other powers such as her mental manipulation and reality manipulation when her regular attacks don't work or if her opponents have unique abilities, such as when she couldn't break through the barriers of Kamar-Taj, when she removed Black Bolt's mouth to restrict his sonic scream, or when she turned Reed Richard's body into string to deal with his rubber physiology. So when Wanda attacks with her energy blasts, she'll realize that they have absolutely no effect on Vegeta. In retaliation, Vegeta will just either destroy her body with a regular energy blast or use Hakai, erasing her from existence.

So unless Wanda is given prior knowledge of Vegeta's AP for this match, I'm gonna have to give this one to Vegeta.

Hmm, interesting match. In Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda was basically bloodlusted the entire movie, Wanda goes for energy blasts as her first option. She usually only uses her other powers such as her mental manipulation and reality manipulation when her regular attacks don't work or if her opponents have unique abilities, such as when she couldn't break through the barriers of Kamar-Taj, when she removed Black Bolt's mouth to restrict his sonic scream, or when she turned Reed Richard's body into string to deal with his rubber physiology. So when Wanda attacks with her energy blasts, she'll realize that they have absolutely no effect on Vegeta. In retaliation, Vegeta will just either destroy her body with a regular energy blast or use Hakai, erasing her from existence.

So unless Wanda is given prior knowledge of Vegeta's AP for this match, I'm gonna have to give this one to Vegeta.
gave her knowledge of his ap

gave her knowledge of his ap
In that case, then I'm not really sure. It all depends on who's faster and who's going to land the first blow. I think I'm going to lean slightly in favor of Scarlet Witch then because she could either try to use her mental manipulation abilities, which Vegeta could resist since he was capable of resisting Babidi's control and has strengthened his body, mind and spirit exponentially since then. If that doesn't work, then she can just use her reality manipulation powers to turn his body into strings or something else the way she did with Reed Richards. I'm not sure if there's a limit to that power and she can only use it on weaker opponents since she never tried using it against Doctor Strange, though that could simply be because the plot demanded it. I also wonder if she could actually absorb Vegeta's destruction energy since she often absorbs energy throughout Multiverse of Madness, though it's very possible she could be overloaded with the amount of power Vegeta possesses.

I wouldn't say Wanda was totally bloodlusted. She was angry and had no hesitation to kill but she wasn't 100% bloodlusted. Also she lead with energy blasts most of the times because she knows everyone there is far below her, she had no reason to lead with anything else. If she knows Vegeta has Uni busting shit she's gonna go for mind manip. That's literally the first thing she did after she found out that she couldn't get past Kamar-Taj's barrier.

Edit: just remembered Babadi. Nevermind the mind manip part.

Well Wanda would definitely be more defensive knowing the level of Vegeta and her options start to dimmer since her first two options don't work with Vegeta's mad AP advantage and mind manip resistance (Wanda is near baseline and it took some time for her to find an opening for mind manip when wong told peeps to fortify their minds, so Vegeta's willpower should keep him safe no problem.)

This leaves Wanda with TK, Reality warping shit, and deconstruction as her only working options. Tk works out due to Wanda's superior LS and is something she has no problem using in character, reality warping is something she's only used in specific scenarios to either escape BFR/Traps or to eliminate specific wincons and the extents of which she's able to apply in combat is generally unknown, and deconstruction has only been preformed on physically weak opponents (Vegeta should have resistance to deconstruction anyways considering he resisted his own hakai but for some reason the profile only says EE resistance.

Vegeta in UE typically leads by rushing in for close quarters for physical attacks, only going for ranged attacks like hakai whenever being overpowered. And while Wanda can and has held her own in CQC against skilled opponents such as Thanos & Proxima Midnight, Vegeta's skill likely blows anything Wanda's faced out of the park for reasons I shouldn't even have to explain. Wanda would likely have difficulties outmaneuvering Vegeta since DB flight is very free moving. Wanda can give herself some distance through teleportation, but she's only ever used teleportation on herself once and I doubt it'd be one of her first survival options. Wanda typically fights in CQ by blocking attacks with TK and then pushing/flinging her opponent a few feet way, and against Thanos, proceeded to TK crush him, which would be GG for Vegeta.

But Vegeta only needs to graze her to blow her to bits and considering his better skill and superior movement, Wanda's likely dead before she can go for TK crush, not to mention the fact that Vegeta is already up in her face before she realizes that mind manip isn't gonna work on Vegeta. My vote goes to the purple jobber.

I honestly don't think Vegeta will take her seriously until it's too late, with her prior knowledge, equalized speed, and Vegeta thinking she's not a threat and not immediately going for the kill, instead intending to toy with her first, I'm giving this to wanda on grounds of reality warping abilities before he deals a killing blow

I honestly don't think Vegeta will take her seriously until it's too late, with her prior knowledge, equalized speed, and Vegeta thinking she's not a threat and not immediately going for the kill, instead intending to toy with her first, I'm giving this to wanda on grounds of reality warping abilities before he deals a killing blow
Vegeta doesn't have to take her seriously. He's not gonna stand there and wait for wanda to do something. He's still going to try to hit her regardless either way, through the same method of rushing in to close quarters.

Vegeta doesn't have to take her seriously. He's not gonna stand there and wait for wanda to do something. He's still going to try to hit her regardless either way, through the same method of rushing in to close quarters.
Valiant, Vegeta's cocky, he wants to fight her, but he's not going to one shot, he's capable of restraining himself, even with ultra ego, which mainly makes him more cocky, even then, her reality warping will take effect before he can close the range

Vegeta in the super manga isn't that cocky tbh he teams up with Goku and only left Goku to get a damage Boost from gas + he told Goku to figure out his own UI while he takes on gas

Before you bing up start of the granolah saga, that was him trying to be like his old self

Vegeta in the super manga isn't that cocky tbh he teams up with Goku and only left Goku to get a damage Boost from gas + he told Goku to figure out his own UI while he takes on gas

Before you bing up start of the granolah saga, that was him trying to be like his old self
Nah, Granolah saga I count as against that, especially with his earlier deductions and planning, I mean his ultra ego state reverts him to his roots and more feral state

Just because of that he willingly takes more damage but that doesn't make him stupid as he still planed and fought together well with Goku and Even cane up with a plan to try and erase gas with goku

a major thing in dragonball, that's often overlooked, is just about EVERY transformation has some sort of personality shift, SSJ induces a constant anger, that's only curtailed by training and intense self control, (In fact, it's the very reason Goku isn't able to use the spirit bomb while in super saiyan), Super Saiyan 2, As seen by Majin Vegeta and Gohan makes the user even more cocky and reckless, SSJ3 makes the user more cold and collected, Super Saiyan 4 makes you ruthless, cunning, and more brutal, Super Saiyan God calms the mind, Super Saiyan blue's an outlier, Evolution as well, UI requires a calm state of mind, but actively shifts the personality to matching the mental state etc so forth

Just because of that he willingly takes more damage but that doesn't make him stupid as he still planed and fought together well with Goku and Even cane up with a plan to try and erase gas with goku

I'm not saying he's stupid, but he won't take Wanda seriously, she'll feel very week to him, especially as Magic can't be sensed by him, he'll likely think she's roughly around a pl of a hundred something, which means by no means is he going to be very aggressive, he may even use the moment to try and "Motivate" her to train as per dragonball trope No. 2467437354675345673 (/j)

Shown in Broly Saga, he doesn't finish things quickly (Which is canon to the Manga btw up until the green haired broly), when he was confident he could one shot Broly he took his sweet time making a show out of charging up an attack

wanda only needs a brief moment to reality warp, which I think could very well effect Vegeta, as he has no resistances to it whatsoever

Valiant, Vegeta's cocky, he wants to fight her, but he's not going to one shot, he's capable of restraining himself, even with ultra ego, which mainly makes him more cocky, even then, her reality warping will take effect before he can close the range
Yeah no that’s not how that works. Cocky =/= holding back. Vegetas facing a random person who he's never met before and fighting in his strongest form, why would we just assume him to hold back trillions of times his strength to fight someone he has no prior knowledge on? Wanda also doesn't lead with reality warping, and she hasn't shown any applications of RW that would give her an instant win.

Yeah no that’s not how that works. Cocky =/= holding back. Vegetas facing a random person who he's never met before and fighting in his strongest form, why would we just assume him to hold back trillions of times his strength to fight someone he has no prior knowledge on? Wanda also doesn't lead with reality warping, and she hasn't shown any applications of RW that would give her an instant win.
He can sense ki, which everyone has, and reflects their physical strength, she doesn't have much that would seem a threat, and in past precedence, he does not finish things quickly against opponents he sees as weaker

I'm not saying he's stupid, but he won't take Wanda seriously, she'll feel very week to him, especially as Magic can't be sensed by him, he'll likely think she's roughly around a pl of a hundred something, which means by no means is he going to be very aggressive, he may even use the moment to try and "Motivate" her to train as per dragonball trope No. 2467437354675345673 (/j)

Shown in Broly Saga, he doesn't finish things quickly (Which is canon to the Manga btw up until the green haired broly), when he was confident he could one shot Broly he took his sweet time making a show out of charging up an attack
Vegeta and Goku don't go off of initial energy readings, they're both aware that there are many people out there who are able to rapidly increase their ki in an instant.

Vegeta and Goku don't go off of initial energy readings, they're both aware that there are many people out there who are able to rapidly increase their ki in an instant.
Actually, yes they very well do, reread TOP, rewatch Broly (particularly when Vegeta had the upper hand on broly)

Spinoirr, I've reread it several times, he knew that Granolah is stronger from the get go, my point here is that he's not going to open with a full powered punch
He doesnt have to go with a full powered punch to kill her lmao. She's 8-A.

The people they hold back against in the Tourney of power they fight in their base form. Not to mention the fact that they also hold back because they don't want to waste all their energy. Vegeta is in his strongest form lol. He is already not holding back lmao. Broly is also a rapidly growing opponent who's dura was around that of Base Goku and Vegeta.

Which, having prior knowledge that he can one shot her, she would as such take measures to prevent it
she doesn't know through what means he can one shot her. There are a bazillion different ways he can do that. Knowing that your opponent is universe level is different from being told that someone can kill you by talking. And again, they all stood there leaving her open to make the first move. Vegeta isn't gonna stand there and tell Wanda how he's gonna kill her.

she doesn't know through what means he can one shot her. There are a bazillion different ways he can do that. Knowing that your opponent is universe level is different from being told that someone can kill you by talking. And again, they all stood there leaving her open to make the first move. Vegeta isn't gonna stand there and tell Wanda how he's gonna kill her.
Actually, turning someone whose VISIBILY muscular as all hell, into something like goo as a general precaution, is an obvious move, or if I took it a step out of past precedent for her, she could in theory just deletus a vital organ from existence

Ok so Wanda is going to use reality warping because someone is muscular? Why didn't Wanda make Strange's hands disappear because she knows that thats how he cast spells? Why didn't she find away to get rid of Maria's powers after she began to get overpowered by her blasts? Why didn't she make the souls of the damned vanish after she saw them eat her energy blasts?

Ok so Wanda is going to use reality warping because someone is muscular? Why didn't Wanda make Strange's hands disappear because she knows that thats how he cast spells? Why didn't she find away to get rid of Maria's powers after she began to get overpowered by her blasts? Why didn't she make the souls of the damned vanish after she saw them eat her energy blasts?
with Strange, PIS, if she did that, then the plot wouldn't be able to continue

Maria's powers may not have had an obvious route to do so

With the souls of the damned, she likely can't just nope someone from existance entirely, that or they may have had a way to resist it

She's going to reality warp all she can to try and survive, she knows that Vegeta's not only a threat to her, but potentially the entire universe she resides in, plus with being blood lusted, she's going to TRY EVERYTHING she can to win, if someone's obviously muscular, and evidentally powerful, and moves torwards her to punch and attack physically (AS ultra ego vegeta tends to do) with full knowledge that he's a universe buster going at her as much as he can, she's going to make the connection that he's a close range fighter, and will take means to stop herself from getting folded, Wanda may be unstable, but she's NOT an idiot

SBA mean all character willing to win, not to hold back to the point of not winning. Also the reason UE Vegeta willing to take damage is because Granolah and Gas have power to damage him to make full of his UE's Reactive Power Level, with Wanda power level he will instantly see it is worthless, and if he see her using magic trick, his experience with Babidi will kick in and he go for the kill, Vegeta is not idiot either

She's going to reality warp all she can to try and survive, she knows that Vegeta's not only a threat to her, but potentially the entire universe she resides in, plus with being blood lusted, she's going to TRY EVERYTHING she can to win, if someone's obviously muscular, and evidentally powerful, and moves torwards her to punch and attack physically (AS ultra ego vegeta tends to do) with full knowledge that he's a universe buster going at her as much as he can, she's going to make the connection that he's a close range fighter, and will take means to stop herself from getting folded, Wanda may be unstable, but she's NOT an idiot
Never tried to imply she was an idiot, all I'm saying is that she has other resorts to survival that she's just as likely, if not more likely to use first such as mind manip, deconstruction, defending with TK, teleporting away or just trying to outmaneuver and create distance. And again, for the third time, making blackbolts mouth disappear was in a neutral situation against a group of people trying to negotiate with Wanda whilst also revealing their exact plan of winning. Wanda got to make the instigating move. Nothing indicates that it would be her first option in a fight where she's being pressured in the heat of battle by someone flying straight in her face.

SBA mean all character willing to win, not to hold back to the point of not winning.
Speed Equalization means that he can't blitz the distance to close the range faster than she can use her attacks, which operate off attack speed, her attacks are pretty much instant from what I recall, so she'll be able to try like one or two things before he closes the range
And again, for the third time, making blackbolts mouth disappear was in a neutral situation
this is the first time actually that you've made this particular argument, and you still counted it as an opening move when I brought it up
The fact that she doesn't lead with reality warping.
After being explicitly told the exact mechanism in which they planned to defeat her... as they all stood there giving her the opening move.

PoV you are wanda after you failed to mind control a purple haired man without eyebrows

I think she'd do that, then immediately go to reality warp from the moment she hits his resistance, if not completely dodge his initial attack from a teleport

Back