• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur: Re-Examining the Verse (again)

Granted this only scales to Azwel with both swords and the LoS protagonist. Azwel states that the power of the two swords combined could destroy and I quote "a country or two". I screenshotted the dialogue on my PS4. Just gotta bring it over.

So...I just finished Libra of Soul and let's say that scaling will be problematic...

Issues: It is implied that Azwel did not have the full power of both weapons, yet was still able to create the Ultimate Seed and receive such power. This is shown by how Siegfried still has fragments of Soul Edge and the Protage obtains either Soul Edge or Soul Calibur and defeats him.

This would imply that Azwel's statement of having power to destroy a country or two does not refer to the fusion of powers from Complete Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, but rather just a fusion of some of their power.

Honestly, dunno how to treat these feats and scaling.

Inconsistent based Outlier or at least 7-A, possibly 6-B for the new timeline god tiers, i will try to check if the jap. version has the same statement.

I highly doubt we should treat such a direct statement as an outlier, especially when it comes from a game that isn't relying on any feats from past entries in the series.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I highly doubt we should treat such a direct statement as an outlier, especially when it comes from a game that isn't relying on any feats from past entries in the series.
The Cervantes Storm is being used here and that was from Soul Blade. So things that exist in Soul Blade, are fair game.

Didn't know that...

Still, though. I don't think we should just exclude it entirely.

Either way there wasn't much to gather here. So i can pop out a revision as soon as Kepe finishes the calc.

Would getting the name of the location possibly upgrade it?...Assuming the location is a real one.

About the 6-B stuff, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say if it's an outlier, but I'd like to remind that feats should be considered outliers only as a last resort when it seemingly breaks the scaling. This wiki and Matt like the word "outlier" a bit too much.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Would getting the name of the location possibly upgrade it?...Assuming the location is a real one.
Soul Calibur's world is the same as ours geographically speaking, right? If yes, it should be good.

By the way, this is my first time ever using feats like this. How do we use stuff like this? And yes, this is totally me trying to find some way for higher results. I am a greedy bastard. Ovo

BTW, why is Ezio not in the Soul Calibur page? He should be there, just like Geralt is.

TriforcePower1 said:
About the 6-B stuff, I'm not knowledgeable enough to say if it's an outlier, but I'd like to remind that feats should be considered outliers only as a last resort when it seemingly breaks the scaling. This wiki and Matt like the word "outlier" a bit too much.
This post is a send from the heavens

So is this where we are at so far?

God Tiers: Country level (With the combined power of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur along with absorbing the power of multiple Astral Fissures,the Ultimate Seed had enough power that could destroy a country or two). Azwel with Both Swords Power, Libra of Souls Protag and Libra of Souls Groh.

Top Tiers: In Limbo as we need to decide how to scale this Country feat and the Cervantes feat. This belongs to Nightmare, Inferno and Siegfried only.

Mid Tiers: Half of whatever the Top Tiers are. This is Kilik, Xianghua, Maxi, Ivy, Astaroth, Taki, Groh, Base Azwel, Mitsurugi, Zasalamel, Tira, Voldo, Geralt, Sophitia, Yoshimitsu and Cervantes.

Low Tiers: Somewhere below the Mid Tiers. Mi-Na, Raphael, Lizardman and Talim.

^This is for the new timeline. 5-B/5-A is for the god tiers of the old timeline.

At Libra, i recently arrived at the Azwel statements and he is very confident to do what he says, also what Dragon wrote is accurate so i agree with him. Azwel also says the same things in the jap. version.

Hmm this is random but since we used Mogo's illumination feat could we use the Evil Seed's creating a light that was seen all the way from India?

Update. So I want opinions. You want to discuss Top to Low Tier scaling on the revision? Or discuss everything here?

So far.

God Tiers: At least Small Country level (With the combined power of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur along with absorbing the power of multiple Astral Fissures,the Ultimate Seed had enough power that could destroy a country or two). Azwel with Both Swords Power, Libra of Souls Protag and Libra of Souls Groh.

Top Tiers: In Limbo as we need to decide how to scale this Small Country feat and the Cervantes feat. This belongs to Nightmare, Inferno and Siegfried only.

Mid Tiers: Half of whatever the Top Tiers are. This is Kilik, Xianghua, Maxi, Ivy, Astaroth, Taki, Groh, Base Azwel, Mitsurugi, Zasalamel, Tira, Voldo, Geralt, Sophitia, Yoshimitsu and Cervantes.

Low Tiers: Somewhere below the Mid Tiers. Mi-Na, Raphael, Lizardman and Talim.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, probably not, unless it's stated that the entirety of said location was covered by the storm, and it is wider than the horizon distance I calc'ed.

Yeah, it depends on how we scale down from the God Tiers.

Basically, Azwel has the power of both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

This is clearly not the full power as Soul Edge has already been defeated by this point is still not Complete.

Your character literally pulls out Soul Calibur to defeat Azwel. (Or Soul Edge if you decided to be an asshole instead of an actual decent human/lizard/malfested/robot/etc being)

This power is also gained from absorbing multiple Astral Fissures (Rips in Space-Time caused by Nightmare). Basically absorbing bits of power from Astral Chaos.

This means that the Low 6-B feat is formed by 3 main things: Some power from Soul Edge, Some power from Soul Calibur and power taken from Astral Chaos. So.....maybe Incomplete Nightmare/Inferno is 1/3 of 3.2 Teratons? I dunno how to handle this in all honesty.

Back