• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur: Re-Examining the Verse (again)

Also, Mid-Tiers will be revised as well. Basically anyone not Nightmare, Siegfried, Zasalamel or Edge Master are getting revised.

How applicable is the potential lore feat of the one who masters chaotic energy being able to create planets casually?

No, I mean applicability. Like who all does this apply to? (I might just be having a slow moment right now. ovo)

Told you I was having a slow moment lol. Only Algol and Night Terror. Algol has the powers mentioned in that text. Night Terror is superior to Algol.

But this also makes Mitsurugi's 7-B reason dubious. As he's 7-B for fighting and extremely casual Algol and pushing him back. So they scaled to the 40 Megaton feat from Algol. But if this goes through, well we may have some issues.

Nice. If this were to go through, Algol and NT would look like this:

Algol:

• At least 5-B (Holds full control over Astral Chaos and all the souls inside. Those who are able to master Astral Chaos's raw energy are powerful enough to casually create entire planets), possibly far higher (Astral Chaos is shown to contain fragments of the human world inside itself, including potentially gas giants such as Jupiter)
Night Terror:

• At least 5-B (Is a much mightier and chaotic form of Nightmare and the personification of the Soul Edge in its completed state. It is the very embodiment of Astral Chaos and everything inside it, and those who master the energy within Astral Chaos can casually create entire planets), likely far higher (Astral Chaos contains fragments of the human world, and possibly gas giants such as Jupiter)

Noice. I am in agreement. We should preferably link the scans as well.

It's nice to see these guys back at 5-B (only thing is it's only the two God Tiers) and likely even higher on the scale at that as we see that it is large enough to house entire planets. I swear, the more we look on the Soul Calibur wiki and look at the information presented, Soul Calibur gets pretty powerful in all aspects.....aside from speed....

inb4 Astral Chaos is revealed to be a true void

So you know how it says that the only reason people leave Astral Chaos in canon is due to Soul Calibur helping them (Siegfried, Xianghua and Kilik).....what's Sophitia's excuse?

@Kep:

It might. Definitely wouldn't be the first time a dev team's website had exlusive lore on one of their games.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So you know how it says that the only reason people leave Astral Chaos in canon is due to Soul Calibur helping them (Siegfried, Xianghua and Kilik).....what's Sophitia's excuse?
Being liked by the fanbase.

Actually nvm....Sophita nor Taki fought Inferno. Siegfried did iirc. And he became Nightmare, so that explains how he got out w/o Soul Calibur.

@Gar:

Some of the people in the SC discussion thread believe we might be looking at 5-A.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Her excuse is being best girl. Fite me.

Also while I'm here is it possible the supermoves could have decent speed feats? I mean we did the same for Raiden and his X-Ray move.

Do the supers even have quantifiable speed feats?

Also, are we going to decide whether the statements for Algol qualify him for 5-B or 5-A?

Why am I thinking you'll put them up against Vader? (I mean it's a good fight by all accounts)

NOPE

Granted that's not bad

Wielding the might of the fully completed Soul Edge, Night Terror is the most powerful character in the Soul series, it possess all the abilities of Nightmare but amplified many times over. Night Terror also possess the ability to fire high powered energy lasers from his head and can fly using its fiery wings. It was able to obliterate Zasalamel completely with a single attack, and despite the fact that it is thought impossible to truly kill Zasalamel, he was fully destroyed by Night Terror and unable to return, due to Night Terror's ability to utterly destroy a soul. Night Terror can also move so fast that upon its appearance it got behind Zasalamel and killed him without Zasalamel and Siegfried even being able to see it. Dwelling within Astral Chaos, it is an incarnation of pure destructive will, and the personification of Catastrophe, with its immeasurable power, not even the mighty Algol (who is capable of warping reality within Astral Chaos) dares to stand against it. Its incredible power also makes his height and weight impossible to determine.
Night Terror Scan

Looks like we're getting tier 5 Soul back bois.

Also does the Legends of Soul say anything about lower tiers? Just a thought lol.

There are not structures that big in the canons [sans 3], made it more clearly in Legends with the many planets. Edit: Initially did not noticed the big planets in SC3.

The SC3 stage is a variant of the same from Legends, so that can also can be used.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But this also makes Mitsurugi's 7-B reason dubious. As he's 7-B for fighting and extremely casual Algol and pushing him back. So they scaled to the 40 Megaton feat from Algol. But if this goes through, well we may have some issues.
^Any opinions on this?

I never understood why they scaled to the casual Might of someone vastly stronger at all.

7B should be out IMO

This does mean, that Mid and Low Tiers should be rescaled as not High 7-C and 7-B are no longer existent values for them.

Back