• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs Zhong Yue - Battle for 3rd Strongest Non - Smurfs

they both have passives that instantly kill each other.
Zhong Yue though, have Type 8 immo so technically he won't die and just resurrect

so without Hogyoku his regen and immo type 8 is negated.
well since Hogyoku exist with him or part of his core now. that will be destroyed along with the passive which negates it

so without Hogyoku his regen and immo type 8 is negated.
well since Hogyoku exist with him or part of his core now. that will be destroyed along with the passive which negates it
Are you talking about Dragon Shears? because if you're that ability isn't Passive what so ever as i explained/showed in my previous comment.

Aizen's Passives would just hit him first before he can do anything and since He doesn't resist the most important part of Aizen's Reiatsu he's getting passively erased from existence.

no. passive hit at the same time if Aizen's regen and immortality relies on Hogyoku which will also be passively destroyed
it will be incon or Zhong since his immortality type 8 relies on something else that will not be erased.
and Aizen do not resist his aura destroying even Void space and crushing it

no. passive hit at the same time if Aizen's regen and immortality relies on Hogyoku which will also be passively destroyed
it will be incon or Zhong since his immortality type 8 relies on something else that will not be erased.
and Aizen do not resist his aura destroying even Void space and crushing it
What are Zhong's Passives?

Zhong's Type 8 isn't Combat-Applicable as i already explained in my previous comment.

So? that wouldn't kill Aizen given his Regeneration and Immortality (Also he does resist it its just not on his Profile yet)

So? that wouldn't kill Aizen given his Regeneration and Immortality (Also he does resist it its just not on his Profile yet)
not in the profile - not usable
Hogyoku will be destroyed by the passive a well where his regeneration and immortality relies on so no
What are Zhong's Passives?
crushing everything around him including void space from his Aura alone
Zhong's Type 8 isn't Combat-Applicable as i already explained in my previous comment.
not combat inapplicable but if they both die he is technically still alive and will come back eventually thanks to it thus technically giving him win

not in the profile - not usable
Hogyoku will be destroyed by the passive a well where his regeneration and immortality relies on so no
I know

Physically destroying the Hogyoku doesn't actually "Destroy" it, Ichigo did the same thing and it did nothing to Aizen's Regeneration nor Immortality so that wouldn't work at all against Aizen.

crushing everything around him including void space from his Aura alone
Aizen just regenerates indefinitely from it while having his Passives kill Zhong since he doesn't resist the most deadly part of said Passive.

not combat inapplicable but if they both die he is technically still alive and will come back eventually thanks to it thus technically giving him win
There both not going to die, Only Zhong's going to die as i explained in this post and previous post as well.

Also his mortal form key already has this which is already countering things Aizen passive will do
Spiritual Pressure (Resisted to two Mountain Turtle Totems that had the weight of a real mountain each), Aura (Via Xin Huo can repel evil haze, demonic and evil aura; By Visualizing the Sui Sovereign, Zhong Hue can repel Evil Aura, Saint and Heavenly Aura that can pulverize the psyche and the soul), Soul Manipulation (Trained his soul under the Yin Lighting which strikes directly the soul - it has purified his soul and it gained its properties; His soul is protected by Xin Huo making it's resistance comparable to Deities - if anyone tries to enter within his soul Xin Huo will crush it)
rebirth key has deconstruction resist
Awakening key has stronger Spiritual pressure resistance
Atman also resist fear aura
inner core straight up resist matter manip

He's not just physically destroying it since his crushing includes destroying even void spaces.
When i'm talking about "Physically" destroying something i'm not just talking about crushing the Orb, Ichigo hit Aizen with an attack that was fused with all of his Power which includes the power of a race in Bleach called Quincy's. There attacks posses inherent Existence Erasure qualities behind them as stated multiple times over the Series and both Aizen and the Hogyoku was able to regenerate from that, Crushing it "Physically" and the Void of Space around it wouldn't "destroy" the Hogyoku at all.

Also his mortal form key already has this which is already countering things Aizen passive will do
I'm only Arguing the Existence Erasure aspect of Aizen's Reiatsu which isn't countered nor resisted by Zhong. So that doesn't matter to me at all.

Why Aizen is Low-Godly? There is no justification in the profile
Likely Hogyoku since that thing brings him back to life. but yeah explanation should be added

I'm only Arguing the Existence Erasure aspect of Aizen's Reiatsu which isn't countered nor resisted by Zhong. So that doesn't matter to me at all.
isn't his EE only up to spiritual level?
Spiritual Pressure (By visualizing the Yin Yang Realm, Sui Sovereign, and the Five Wheels, Zhong Yue can resist to spiritual pressure that can disintegrate matter, souls and spirits - Yuan Shen which is an abstract existence),
unless his EE can erase abstract things he won't be erasing him

isn't his EE only up to spiritual level?
For right know it only erases things on the Physical and Spiritual Level (Until later revisions)

Also that's talking about Deconstruction given the "Disintegration" part of the text which isn't related to Existence Erasure at all. So that doesn't allow him to resist Aizen's Existence Erasure.

When i'm talking about "Physically" destroying something i'm not just talking about crushing the Orb, Ichigo hit Aizen with an attack that was fused with all of his Power which includes the power of a race in Bleach called Quincy's. There attacks posses inherent Existence Erasure qualities behind them as stated multiple times over the Series and both Aizen and the Hogyoku was able to regenerate from that, Crushing it "Physically" and the Void of Space around it wouldn't "destroy" the Hogyoku at all.
Since when Ichigo have EE? Because in no part of the profile mention EE. As far I know Yhwach is basically the god of Quincy's and he only have note EE for Yamamoto Bankai.

Since when Ichigo have EE? Because in no part of the profile mention EE. As far I know Yhwach is basically the god of Quincy's and he only have note EE for Yamamoto Bankai.
It was given to him in the Thread but wasn't added to his profile. Yhwach has EE with his Helilg Pfiel's (His Arrows) but it isn't on his profile because of aforementioned crappy profiles. It's on other Quincy's Profiles but not Yhwach's for some reason.

bro you guys should fix Bleach first before making a match. this thing is a headache. For now I'll ignore things unless their profiles are properly updated and fixed

It was given to him in the Thread but wasn't added to his profile. Yhwach has EE with his Helilg Pfiel's (His Arrows) but it isn't on his profile because of aforementioned crappy profiles. It's on other Quincy's Profiles but not Yhwach's for some reason.
I mean, without being in the profile it can't be used

Between the things that are supposed to be done in future crts and the things that suppossedly are approved but aren't on the profiles, I seriously think that any vs with Bleach or things like that should be just stopped until all of that is applied to the profiles.
If it's already accepted but it isn't on the profile it still can be used since it's accepted? it being on the profile or not doesn't "truly" matter if it's already accepted.
You didn't pass the thread that accepted it, and yes, it should only be argumented things applied in the profiles, in a recent match I even did a crt to apply something alredy accepted to a profile so it could be used in a match.

Edit: If you pass the link of the accepted crt would also be good because I looked at the bleach threads until april I didn't saw it, maybe a error for my part, but would like the link then to the thread.

Last edited:
His mugetsu attack is EE, stated on the novel's etc.

Read the profile again
"EE Quincy arrows can erase the soul"

His mugetsu attack is EE, stated on the novel's etc.

Read the profile again
"EE Quincy arrows can erase the soul"
FYI y'all can go to any Quincy profile and find

"EE, (quincy arrows can erase the soul)"
I could be blind, but I don't see 'EE (quincy arrows can erase the soul)' in any Quincy profile with ctrl+f, not even just EE alone, and I searched in the profiles of Ichigo, Jugram Haschwalth, Pernida Parnkgjas, Bambietta Basterbine, As Nodt, Liltotto Lamperd, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, BG9, Gerard Valkyrie, Meninas McAllon, Candice Catnipp, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Guenael Lee (this dude can seem to be able to vanish his own existance but there is not mention of doing so with others and it's more a type of Nonexistent Physiology), Lille Barro, Royd Lloyd, Loyd Lloyd, Giselle Gewelle, Nianzol Weizol, Mask De Masculine, PePe Waccabrada, Bazz-B, Askin Nakk Le Vaar and Uryū Ishida

I can only see:
Soul Manipulation (All Quincy can destroy souls)
Which is very different to EE and if you want to argument that is EE you would need to do a crt. So the only quincy so far with EE is Yhwach because of Yamamoto bankai since the description don't say he can EE with anything else.

I also still haven't finded the crt that give Low-Godly regen to Aizen or EE to Ichigo.

QandA and general discussion
weirds its on general discussion for the regen though

low godly was only achieved via Hogyoku. and if that thing wasn't erased then its still low godly

EE on the other hand I don't think that works like that at best its soul manip/Soul Destruction.

the thing about bleach is that they are souls but somehow physical as well. so destroying their body doesn't really equate to EE their body and soul. so they must have an incorporeal consciousness or mind to be killed or destroyed. so their EE is kinda in a weird spot.

Last edited:
QandA and general discussion
weirds its on general discussion for the regen though

low godly was only achieved via Hogyoku. and if that thing wasn't erased then its still low godly

EE on the other hand I don't think that works like that at best its soul manip/Soul Destruction.

the thing about bleach is that they are souls but somehow physical as well. so destroying their body doesn't really equate to EE their body and soul. so they must have an incorporeal consciousness or mind to be killed or destroyed. so their EE is kinda in a weird spot.
Yea, also not really physical physical

The bleeding and stuff is just their reiatsu leaking out, not really blood perse

So basically EE on soul level

Is weird cus some say is mid godly other low godly

Cus they can use real bodies (gigai)

What a weird times in which abilities were granted by Q&A and general disscussions, but anyways, so Aizen basically have Mid-High or even possible Low-High, with Low-Godly only granted because he is made of souls (which Matt showed act more physically than the concept of souls in any other verse) and was only granted in the end Low Godly because Mugetsu supposedly fully erase things, problem? Ichigo don't have EE in any part of both his profiles, same with all the Quincy except Yhwach, in the profile mugetsu description don't mention erase anything, Ichigo don't even have durability negation which he should have if he really could erase things, if you want to argument EE then do a crt.

No clue why people are bringing up this “act physically” tangent when it doesn’t matter. Souls are called souls, pop out of peeps when their actual bodies die, and even go to the afterlife (whichever slice of hell that is). Verse specific mechanics between souls really don’t matter.

it does matter especially because of abilities and how they are granted
especially on ones that are Low-Godly and above or EE. Hogyoku should be explained properly either way.
and yeah Ichigo should get EE if you really want to give hogyoku EE res meaning it wasn't erased
which would be the reason why Aizen was able to come back and gain low godly regen and type 8 immo

No clue why people are bringing up this “act physically” tangent when it doesn’t matter. Souls are called souls, pop out of peeps when their actual bodies die, and even go to the afterlife (whichever slice of hell that is). Verse specific mechanics between souls really don’t matter.
In the case of regen it actually matter because it show souls in bleach have particles, which mean that unless we have direct and solid explication of what happened to Aizen we can't say for sure if all the matter that made his body/soul were destroyed, we don't even know if all his blood was also destroyed or his cells, which mean that is actually more Low-High instead of Low-Godly, Low-Godly is only mentioned because he technically is regenerating with his soul, which is something that apply to any spiritual life form in the wiki that show even a minimun level of regen, they technically should have Low-Godly even though the actual regen level would depend in the showings.

Edit: A actually good example I could think are servants, they are spirit and can regen, they have Mid-Low to Low-Mid regen even though technically it would be Low-Godly since they are the souls of dead persons. In their case levels of godly regen are also only granted with direct confirmation of the destruction of their spiritrons/spirt core.
it does matter especially because of abilities and how they are granted
especially on ones that are Low-Godly and above or EE. Hogyoku should be explained properly either way.
and yeah Ichigo should get EE if you really want to give hogyoku EE res meaning it wasn't erased
which would be the reason why Aizen was able to come back and gain low godly regen and type 8 immo
Also this.

Now that I think in it, is even sure that he can regen from that level of damage in a combat? I mean, I don't remember him regenerating quickly from mugetsu and then instantly be ready again to fight, so in the case that both really kill each other instantly how it can be said that Aizen would regen before the fight end instead of be a incap?

Edit: Forget this part, it was my bad.

Last edited:
In the case of regen it actually matter because it show souls in bleach have particles, which mean that unless we have direct and solid explication of what happened to Aizen we can't say for sure if all the matter that made his body/soul were destroyed, we don't even know if all his blood was also destroyed or his cells, which mean that is actually more Low-High instead of Low-Godly, Low-Godly is only mentioned because he technically is regenerating with his soul, which is something that apply to any spiritual life form in the wiki that show even a minimun level of regen, they technically should have Low-Godly even though the actual regen level would depend in the showings.

Also this.

Now that I think in it, is even sure that he can regen from that level of damage in a combat? I mean, I don't remember him regenerating quickly from mugetsu and then instantly be ready again to fight, so in the case that both really kill each other instantly how it can be said that Aizen would regen before the fight end instead of be a incap?
Aizen literally regen and was ready to go against ichigo again

Aizen regen is not the type to take 50 days nor need 5 hours of rest after

Back