• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern) (Battle for 4th Spot In Strongest Non-Smurf Low 4C

Sosuke Aizen battle tactics and abilities

Passive Layered Soul Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement. (Soul Crush)

Mid Godly Regeneration, Immortality Type 1,2,3,8, Reactive Evolution (It can give Aizen new abilities and resistances.) (Via Hogyoku)
Possible Invulnerability. (Physiology)

(Continued Way)
Sealing, Deconstruction (Atomic) and Space-Time Manipulation (Hado 90)
Illusion Creation and Perception Manipulation (Kyoka Suigetsu)

Aizen Sosuke is an Extraordinary Genius. Just by looking, he can understand (Information Analyze) the abilities of his opponents and use a variety of abilities to neutralize them.(Like a Pocket Reality Manipulation and Dimensional Sealing)

What can Sonic's Low 4C key without smurf haxes do against Aizen?

From what I'm seeing, 2-A BFR via the Chaos Emeralds (Which are for some reason SE) would be the only way Sonic can do anything.

From what I'm seeing, 2-A BFR via the Chaos Emeralds (Which are for some reason SE) would be the only way Sonic can do anything.
So a thing that is completely ooc for him to do normally? Yeah this is likely still a stomp if that's the only way to even stand a chance let alone win

So a thing that is completely ooc for him to do normally? Yeah this is likely still a stomp if that's the only way to even stand a chance let alone win
I agree, it is out of character. Tho if the paralysis works on him, I think he'd feel he has no other choice but to use Chaos Control. What else can he do if he can't move?

This is for Non-Smurf List.
I don't think the range of the bfr makes it smurf. I'm 99% sure it's ONLY smurf if it can affect a being of higher dimensional existence. This BFR has only ever been used on 3D characters. 2-A is just how far it bfr's them.

2-A range would be considered as smurf since that's dimensionally higher, being 4-D, compared to the sonic character's own dimensionality, which is 3-D. If he, or any other sonic characters which currently have that position also have this, then the Sonic characters will be removed from the list.

2-A range would be considered as smurf since that's dimensionally higher, being 4-D, compared to the sonic character's own dimensionality, which is 3-D. If he, or any other sonic characters which currently have that position also have this, then the Sonic characters will be removed from the list.
Smurf is designated for characters that can affect higher dimensional structures tho. Not range. This would be like saying someone with planet level ap that can shoot energy attacks across universes that still have planet level ap is a smurf. This BFR has only ever shown to work on 3D characters. 2-A is just them teleporting people across universes. It'd be a different case if this hax was shown to work on higher dimensional entities because that means it would be smurf as it can affect those with a higher dimensional existence.

Smurf is designated for characters that can affect higher dimensional structures tho. Not range. This would be like saying someone with planet level ap that can shoot energy attacks across universes that still have planet level ap is a smurf. This BFR has only ever shown to work on 3D characters. 2-A is just them teleporting people across universes. It'd be a different case if this hax was shown to work on higher dimensional entities because that means it would be smurf as it can affect those with a higher dimensional existence.
Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimensional abilities or stats then their dimensional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is practically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimensional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A).
Also, Sonic doesn't have 2-A range chaos control in base on the profile, shrug

Wait a minute, if something as minor as range can make someone a smurf, would that not mean ANY character with time hax or space-time hax is smurf? Time manip by default is 4D and this is a 3D bracket. The rules for what is considered a smurf in this tournament seems confusing.

The characters who stop the flow of Universal Space-Time are smurf.
But it's still 3D if the time stop doesn't affect a 4D structure.
Time manip by default is 4D. Time is a temporal fourth dimension. It'll be 4D no matter what (well, unless there's an extremely specific circumstance). The range is a different thing entirely. If it can affect a whole continuum, that's only 4D range. The potency is still always 4D tho. Which should still be considered smurf by the tournaments unorthodox specifications of a smurf.

Time manip by default is 4D. Time is a temporal fourth dimension. It'll be 4D no matter what (well, unless there's an extremely specific circumstance). The range is a different thing entirely. If it can affect a whole continuum, that's only 4D range. The potency is still always 4D tho. Which should still be considered smurf by the tournaments unorthodox specifications of a smurf.
There are strong verses like "Bastard" where space-time is 3D.

But it's pointless to talk about it here.

There are strong verses like "Bastard" where space-time is 3D.

But it's pointless to talk about it here.
If the potency is 3D, then that's an extremely specific circumstance since time by default is a 4D structure. So if you can stop it, that would also mean you can stop other 4D structures or beings (I.e. characters with 4D existence). Though of course if the 4D thing has 4D size or smth, than yeah, you can't affect all of it at once due to range constraints. But the hax itself still has 4D potency because it requires stopping or manipulating a 4D structure. This is like saying someone who can punch a hole through infinite higher dimensions within only a 10cm range via hax isn't a smurf by this tournaments rules because the range and area it affects is only 10cm.

would that not mean ANY character with time hax or space-time hax is smurf?
time is only a dimension on the wiki, it is said to be the 4th dimension counting the other 3 spatial dimensions, so no, timehax is not 4D, and neither is space-time because it is not manipulating a space-time continuum (a really four-dimensional structure) unless you prove

time is only a dimension on the wiki, it is said to be the 4th dimension counting the other 3 spatial dimensions, so no, timehax is not 4D, and neither is space-time because it is not manipulating a space-time continuum (a really four-dimensional structure) unless you prove
When someone freezes time within a certain area, they are stopping space and time itself within that area. Why would affecting the whole space time mean anything when all it means is that the character has better range? The only difference between the two is the area of effect is different. The effect and potency are exactly the same. That being stoping/slowing/etc space time just with diff area of effects.

When someone freezes time within a certain area, they are stopping space and time itself within that area. Why would affecting the whole space time mean anything when all it means is that the character has better range? The only difference between the two is the area of effect is different. The effect and potency are exactly the same. That being stoping/slowing/etc space time just with diff area of effects.
You might try creating a post to discuss this, I just went over how the wiki handles it and why timehax isn't 4D by default

You might try creating a post to discuss this, I just went over how the wiki handles it and why timehax isn't 4D by default
So the reason we treat it as if its not 4D is simply because of range? That seems ridiculous. Especially since Inknow the wiki would treat someone who can only affect a small part of (like say 10cm worth of area) of infinitely higher dimensions via hax as a smurf with infinite dimensional hax, when by their own logic it should only be 3D for not affecting the entire expanse of the higher dimensions.

No? I did not say that
I'm not saying you did, but vs wiki. You stated that's how vs wiki treats it. That unless someone manipulates the time of the entire universe it's not 4D even though the potency of the hax remains the same, the only difference is the AoE.

I'm not saying you did, but vs wiki. You stated that's how vs wiki treats it. That unless someone manipulates the time of the entire universe it's not 4D even though the potency of the hax remains the same, the only difference is the AoE.
not of the entire universe, but of the entire space-time continuum (four-dimensional structure), and I don't say in range but in power, there must be other people to explain it better

not of the entire universe, but of the entire space-time continuum (four-dimensional structure), and I don't say in range but in power, there must be other people to explain it better
The entire space-time continuum is another way of saying the entirety of a universe. The difference between manipulating the space-time continuum within a small area and the entire area is only area affected.

Take for example a pocket universe 3.5 meters in diameter that has its own Space-Time Continuum separate from the main universe. What's being suggested is if you can fully manipulate the space-time of that pocket universe, it's not 4D in potency solely because the area it covered was not equivalent to the area of our Space-Time Continuum.

Back