• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Zeref Dragneel (GRACE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when we have two abdominal freak of a nature fights against one and other, yet they are both immortal and the leader of their own army? A complete mess, god tier Bleach vs Naruto characters are banned, so please I'm begging you, do not ban god tier Bleach vs Fairy Tail characters!

Hollow sosuke aizen digital painting by gray dous dajzqg1-pre

vs.

Zeref dragneel fairy heart mode by advance996 db725i7-fullview

Rules:

1. This is Sōsuke during his fight against Ichigo without any injuries; whereas this is Zeref before his death without any injuries.

2. Sōsuke in prime, absorbs Reiryoku to limit, activates Shikai, has Caja Negación, transforms into Final Fusion, wields Zanpakutō, wears Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, and embeds Hōgyoku.

3. Zeref in prime, absorbs Magic to limit, transforms into Fairy Heart-Induced Form, and wields Books of Zeref.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Between time and space by yuumei d75m84a-fullview

Anywhere in Space Between Time.

Immortal Shinigami: 7 (Ogbunabali, SpookyShadow, EmperorDoom25, AnonymousBlank, Neviven1, Rocker1189, Naeblis495)

Immortal Wizard: 1 (Sekkonds.)

Inconclusive: 1 (DemonGodMitchAubin)

So a 6-B vs a High 6-B.

I don't know anything about Zeref so what can he do vs Kyoka Suigetsu?

finally a fight involving bleach with an opponent that can actually resist soul manipulation ! praise the lord !

i don't know enough about zeref to really comment accuratly but with looking briefly at his profile , i think it is an inconclusive.

aizen resist space time manip and have low godly regen

but i don't really see anything in aizen profile that can put down zeref for good .

Well if it's a fight to the death, it's an incon. I don't think Aizen has a way to put him down, unless we use some hogyoku shenanigans, but that's too much headcanon.

Ogbunabali said:
Well if it's a fight to the death, it's an incon. I don't think Aizen has a way to put him down, unless we use some hogyoku shenanigans, but that's too much headcanon.
i think so as well

Aizen can easily Mind Hax Zeref with Kyoka Suigetsu, either that or he eventually catches up to Zeref in AP with his evolution and then kicks his butt, however Zeref could Death Magic Aizen and he also has far superior AP, so he could possibly put him down for good, I don't think Aizen has a way to put Zeref down for good, but he can incapacitate him easily, this seems inconclusive to me

So lets see. Zeref cant see Aizen, his superior AP doesnt mean much against low godly, can death hax bypass that(?) vs KS for illusions but incap isnt allowed so incon for now.

Death Magic only works on high iirc unless it has to do with soul shit. Also Zeref isn't resistant to soul damage, he's resistant to soul rip so it's not helping him. Natsu's ability to burn souls kinda ****** Zeref and Aizens is passive.

I believe so considering Aizen's soul manip >>>> Natsu's which is what Zeref's scales to. Problem here is that this becomes a stomp then as Zeref can't do anything unless death manip works on low godly.

^probably, Zeref's soul was damaged by Natsu

Also does Aizen have Resistance to Death Manipulation

Oh if Zeref doesn't resist his soul getting crushed and/or attacked directly, that screws him up real bad.

Just do Ichigo vs Natsu, both are resistant to soul attacking. Actually I think Natsu is the only character in FT that has resistance to soul manipulation in the form of attacking it

Ichigo vs Natsu isn't fair since they both rely on AP and Natsu would be High 6-B+ to Ichigo's 6-B, since there's no Hax, it would be a stomp in Natsu's Favor

I'm not sure this is fair. Zeref can't put Aizen down neither via AP nor Death hax since Low-Godly protects him from that. While the OG Butterfly-Man can put him under Genjutsu GG or adapt until he becomes strong enough to yeet him since nothing of what Zeref can do would affect Aizen.

KS Will give Aizen enough time to become strong enough to yeet Zeref.

What Soulhax? Aizen's?

@Anon as for your question about Natsu's Soul hax Resistance, his 7-A form has that but it's to Soul Absorption only, which is even lower to the degree of Soul Manip that EoS Natsu has, which is already below Bleach's standards.

The search continues for Bleach to find a verse with sufficient resistance. Does anyone know a verse with resistance in the millions or something that shares a tier with Bleach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back