• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff are largely nice, helpful, and reasonable people. They are not trying to spite you on purpose, but you still need to treat them well, or they will likely turn much more unwilling to help you out for free, much like most other people.

Antvasima said:
The staff are largely nice, helpful, and reasonable people. They are not trying to spite you on purpose, but you still need to treat them well, or they will likely turn much more unwilling to help you out for free, much like most other people.
I know, I don't like to spite anyone I just feel like either side is not being honest or giving any breathing room or comfort, it's like telling a genuinely nice, shy and socially awkward person to go to a party and when he does he gets roasted aggressively and everyone is surprised when he doesn't do stuff like that anymore and has a change of heart. A problem is also how people (not everyone obviously) converse with eachother and staff, they attack the person and not their arguments and trails of fallacies accordingly which can be underwhelming. but both sides have a role and other things too.

Wait wait wait, now hold up. It wasn't just the "Sonic fans" (if that's what you want to call them) that made me drop the verse. A couple staff have their own roles to play in this as well. Hell this only started because Cal asked me (more than once) to reply to a Sonic CRT even though I strongly didn't want to. Of course I didn't want to leave him hanging because he's one of my best friends here. However, Dark is by far the most unbiased staff member when it comes to Sonic that also happens to be knowledgeable on it. So without Dark, it's pointless for me to try to hop into the crossfire of disagreeing opinions in an (often) hostile environment, especially with a dozen other verses under my belt desperately crying for my attention. It doesn't help that my interest in the verse has decreased over time. It's somewhat similar to why Promestein hardly messes with Nasuverse CRTs anymore. They're always chaotic, she generally lost interest in the verse, and she has other things to do. I'm saying this now because I just don't want anyone thinking this is all the supporters' fault, that's far from the truth.

Completely my point to. Remember what I said in my first message here. There was problems, sure, but it takes two to tango. It's not like one side got uppity out of nowhere. I actively admit my part in causing controversy, hence my apology up above. It's not fair to just say they're all problem children (for lack of a better term), especially when people like Shake have done everything in their power to keep things civil and make up for anything done in the past.

I agree. I don't like chaos on either side and would rather be in an actual discussion and not a war-zone, but because this verse is prone to have heated debates, I prefer to stay away. I'm not in the right mental state to deal with this kind of stuff.

Anyway, no more derail from this Santa-lady. *teleports into the aether*

Well, I am glad that most of you are trying to be responsible and make up.

Again, thank you for trying to be responsible.

Bump.

Also a small note that not all characters are gonna scale to 5-A. People like Amy, Big, Cream, Marine, the Adventure Era characters, and etc. will be put as "At least 5-B". Only Sonic and those who scale to him or are shown/said to be comparable within the Modern Era will be 5-A

I appreciate everybody apologizing, but come on. This happens like every thread now, then the thread dies. Even moreso than the people sparking problems, people apologize, which is a very good thing, but at the same time, if the thread devolves to this in place of VS debating or any actual progression thaen we've still failed.

Again, I thank all of you, but can we stay on task instead of just saying "woowee, people sure do get out of hand!"

Edit: Furthermore, stop with the Sera situation please. She's already said her feelings regarding the verse. Talking about it more is pointless. Just drop it already and respect what she wants.

Stop derailing. I can't even say stop derailing anymore without there being more derailing, even with more comments going "yeah, stop derailing!"

So can somebody remind me about what we need to do here?

Antvasima said:
So can somebody remind me about what we need to do here?
Classic Era gets bumped from Low 6-B to 5-B.

Adventure Era is 5-B already, so that generally stays the same.

Modern Era gets bumped up from 5-B to 5-A.

5-A Super Forms get removed, which has been unanimous in agreement.

Sonic, Shadow, Silver (Can fight Sonic in Generations), Infinite, The Avatar, and the Deadly Six. Probably Knuckles as well, as he's always considered to be a powerhouse for Sonic to handle Pre-Forces.

If Ultima is fine with this, I suppose that it is probably fine to apply.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back