• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, good to see you in one of my threads again! Have you been working out? Nice, nice...

I've been cooking behind the scenes, and this thread is something of a magnum opus for the content within Sonic Frontiers. With that said, let's get started.

Cyber Fodder
Nothing special, but I've made pages for some of the enemies in the Starfall Islands. Particularly the Soldier, Ninja, and Tower, which you can find in this sandbox. It makes the verse feel more lively, and probably allows for some hilarious match-ups.

Cyber Space
Yup, a location page for Cyber Space. Here it is, not much else to say.

Cyber Corruption
Your eyes do not deceive you, I've actually made an ability profile for this gem which can be seen here. Whatever resistances in the profile of the Core Four related to it will be replaced with a Resistance to this instead, as well as Super Forms. Starfall Super Sonic gets his Cyber Corruption layered, as he mastered and incorporated the power naturally into his Base state for the purpose of wielding it as a weapon. So Modern Sonic gets a separate ability tabber for anything Cyber-exclusive labelled "With Cyber Corruption", and I suppose the other characters if necessary.

The Titans also get this added to them (Nature). Sage gets this for obvious reasons, as well as The End. Oh yeah, and speaking of...

The End
One small but significant detail that got swept under the rug was The End, particularly when it's beginning to reform and starts corrupting everything across the island. The End gains Cyber Corruption, and a resistance to it.

EDIT: This was brought up by Elizhaa. "Information is indeed a non-physical concept. However, it is often implemented through the organization of physical objects. For instance, consider computer programs: the 1’s and 0’s represent non-physical information, but the magnetic spins used to encode these bits are very much physical."

As such, The End gets Mid-Godly Regeneration from doing so via the energy from a realm of fundamental information. Starfall Super Sonic explicitly one-shot it after bringing out his full power beyond its capacity to regenerate, and thus gets Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation.
EDIT 2: Due to lack of support, Mid-Godly is being dropped.

And yeah, not much else to say except thanks for stopping by and discuss!

Staff Agree: 4 (CloverDragon03 [disagrees with Mid-Godly], Elizhaa, LordGriffin1000 [Neutral on Mid-Godly], Maverick Zero X [disagrees with Mid-Godly])

Staff Neutral:

Staff Disagree:

Last edited:
Hello, good to see you in one of my threads again! Have you been working out? Nice, nice...

I've been cooking behind the scenes, and this thread is something of a magnum opus for the content within Sonic Frontiers. With that said, let's get started.

Cyber Fodder
Nothing special, but I've made pages for some of the enemies in the Starfall Islands. Particularly the Soldier, Ninja, and Tower, which you can find in this sandbox.

Cyber Space
Yup, a location page for Cyber Space. Here it is, not much else to say.

Cyber Corruption
Your eyes do not deceive you, I've actually made an ability profile for this gem which can be seen here. The Resistances in the profile of the Core Four will be replaced with a Resistance to this. Sage gets this for obvious reasons, as well as The End. Oh yeah, and speaking of...

The End
One small but significant detail that got swept under the rug was The End, particularly when it's beginning to reform and starts corrupting everything across the island. The End gains Cyber Corruption, a resistance to it, and, as per the Regeneration page (High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, sub-atomic particles, or pure physical energy units), also like qualifies for High Regeneration.

And yeah, not much else to say except discuss.

Staff Agree:

Staff Neutral:

Staff Disagree:
Everything looks great!

Speaking of The End, wouldn't he also gain type 2 immortality for surviving being run-through by Sonic in the original boss fight's ending?

What Shake has served up for us this time:

GBFJWYmXcAQlzHG.jpg:large

For the Cyber-space fodder:

"Instinctive" is a much more appropriate intelligence rating than mindless when you read the descriptions of both ratings.

Also, they should scale in lifting strenght to Knuckles. They can shield his homing attack without being pushed back even a little. Even when hit, they're not pushed back unless defeated or in the air.

I agree with everything else. You should also bring up the fact that Sage refers to Cyber-Space as a different plane of existance. That's better evidence that it's seprate from Sonic's world (and could be useful later)

Last edited:
"Instinctive" is a much more appropriate intelligence rating than mindless when you read the descriptions of both ratings.
Good call.
Also, they should scale in lifting strenght to Knuckles. They can shield his homing attack without being pushed back even a little. Even when hit, they're not pushed back unless defeated or in the air.
Can I get thoughts from other people on this?
I agree with everything else. You should also bring up the fact that Sage refers to Cyber-Space as a different plane of existance. That's better evidence that it's seprate from Sonic's world (and could be useful later)
Another good idea. I'll do so when I get the chance.

Can I get thoughts from other people on this?
Clover agrees. I take it you do as well? To cement this even further, Sonic and Knuckles are actually the ones who get pushed back when they homing attack a soldier's shield. The guardians should realistically upscale from that.

I take it you do as well?
Yes, but my main concern was mostly gravitated towards whether or not withstanding the force of a character's punch (force as in not being pushed back, as is relevant here) would scale you to their LS.
To cement this even further, Sonic and Knuckles are actually the ones who get pushed back when they homing attack a soldier's shield. The guardians should realistically upscale from that.
Upscaling from Soldiers I also believe is valid.

I think regeneration from information is mid-godly, if it is regeneration from just information.
Information is indeed a non-physical concept. However, it is often implemented through the organization of physical objects. For instance, consider computer programs: the 1’s and 0’s represent non-physical information, but the magnetic spins used to encode these bits are very much physical.

Beside the verse, we see information as a fundamental aspect of a character's existence, so regeneration from just that should be mid-godly.
I think everything else seems fine.

Last edited:
Wow. I guess that also gives Starfall Super Sonic outright Mid-Godly Regen Negation for the stunt he pulled in one-shotting it. Thank you for the comment, Elizhaa.

I will edit the OP.

Last edited:
Btw, normal Super Sonic ran a through The End with his charged attack which he could not heal from, and Sage Supreme destroyed it with a suicide attack, so would that give Chaos Energy users on their level mid-godly negation?

Or at least normal Super Sonic?

I’m kinda confused where the regen aspect is coming from.
The End is regenerating not just from energy (which would be High), but from the informational Cyber Energy. So The End is regenerating from a fundamental aspect of its existence, its information. That's Mid-Godly.

Why would The End be regenerating if it was never damaged to begin with, it was sealed.
I mean, it can exist as nothing more than its fundamental information and then turn back to its normal self, so it can clearly survive as nothing more than information.

But The End’s appearance changes based on the viewer, it’s not moon sized all the time.
Lol at me completely forgetting about that

Either way, you're asking a question I don't have an answer for but is ultimately meaningless due to it reforming itself literally being in the game. The OG story too now that I think about it, just much more brief and we only see it for like 5 seconds when leaving Supreme.

I mean, it can exist as nothing more than its fundamental information and then turn back to its normal self, so it can clearly survive as nothing more than information.
This is not regeneration. It’s going from an incorporeal form to a corporeal one, which is simply a selective form of Incorporeality

if we are still talking about the end's form would being a void + being infinite and nothing help with any sort of nep again or is that still to vague

So Mid-Godly just becomes an enhanced Incorporeality? Okay then, kinda lame but sure.

I'm going to let more staff comment on their opinions. Anybody else have anything to say on the Mid-Godly matter? Because I also believe that's still straight High regen even if not Mid-Godly, especially when it was a process of reformation. Incorporeality alone doesn't seem to cover that.

So Mid-Godly just becomes an enhanced Incorporeality? Okay then, kinda lame but sure.

I'm going to let more staff comment on their opinions. Anybody else have anything to say on the Mid-Godly matter? Because I also believe that's still straight High regen even if not Mid-Godly, especially when it was a process of reformation. Incorporeality alone doesn't seem to cover that.
My thoughts exactly, The End was pure information until it reformed itself. Seems a lot like it at least could regenerate at that level.

Back