• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oblivion Lightning said:
So what do we wanna see in the next Sonic game?
I want to see

-Fully 3-D Levels

-Generations control formula

-A epic story where the characters all have rolls and the ability to flex their character

-A 1-A feat JK
Fully 3-D levels would be nice, Adventure + Boost style gameplay and more use of the characters in-gameplay & in-story. Personally, I prefer Sonic to stay in the Tier 2 range. Maybe Low 1-C, but anything beyond that, SEGA needs to stop.

Also, making use of the cast could slow down the constant gameplay changes to Sonic himself and just have a variety all in one game. Shadow's gameplay from Shadow the Hedgehog/06 should be merged into one

Let's face facts Sega still doesn't know how to implement multiple playable characters into 3D (the classic games did it and so did the advance games) yet anytime they introduce multiple playable characters in 3D they change things around with each game which ofc is (partly) the reason why a vocal minority wants Sonic's "lame" friends to be NPC's or just forgotten (minus the classic's).

Like I said before this wouldn't be a problem if Sega established a STABLE pillar for "canon" spin-offs (where other characters can shine) but first Sega needs to stop rushing things (it's the main reason they lost the console war), since Sonic Kart was delayed for polish and even got a sweet tie-in animation, it gives me some hope (despite Dodon-pa being confirmed to be a plot device to maintain some form of continuity lol).

Sorry if this came off as a rant.

Just ability additions, nothing too crazy.

I'll probably post it in a day or two, I think we all still need a breather from all these revisions

Oh yeah, and the Werehog is getting a seperate key again. So I guess' that might be the biggest thing to come from this lol.

I thought Maverick said the werehog key was no longer neccessary because 5-B came to pass.

Werehog was rated as 5-A, that's why.

It's still a form with enough of a difference for it to be noted. I talked to Maverick about it already.

I mean Ultron Sigma could possibly scale to Marvel Universal Abstracts since he is stronger then Ryu with the Satsui no Hadou and Thanos was confident that himself with the Satsui no Hadou would be strong enough to beat Death

I recomend it. It is different from Archie's one, and certainly, the OCs may took you out of the Comic if you don't like new characters in the Sonic Universe, but they are fine, though i prefer the main cast over the new commers. Amy is hella different, in a good way imo. The first arc is kinda meh, it serves to introduce the 4 new commers and re-introduce the cast on fun little self contain adventures while building up the villain. The second arc is way better imo, and more darker than an average sonic history, though they are still re-introducing characters

Oblivion Lightning said:
Also are we gonna ignore the fact that Amy casually one shot Knuckles in Generations
I mean it was clearly done for comedic effect, similar to how Rouge flicked Knux aside in Forces (typical cliche of having a physically strong male character getting owned by a women), just another way of disrespecting a once mainstay playable character in the modern era.

Back