• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Good Feeling? Ehhh not really, why aren't sonic, shadow, silver at Star Level, I'm assuming if they aren't then no one brought up Ultimate Emerl being multi solar system or potentially a bit higher than that?

How is tier 4 wank? Sonic Consistently beat or tested tier 4 lvl characters, harming time eater in base who erased time and space, beat ultimate emerl in 3 minutes tops who could eradicate several solar systems, beat death egg robot mk.II plus infinite and do I really have to bring up anymore? I could but seriously?

@Shadowwarrior1999 but why not? Also I really suggest inaccessible speed be a speed achievement because the feats in speed sonic has done in base are inaccessible which is equivalent to infinite speed and more.

Time Eater is a tier 2 character and it toyed with Base Sonic, Ultimate Emerl absorbing some of the FEB's energy doesn't make him tier 4 since it overloaded him, Death Egg Robot mk.II doesn't have tier 4 feats and Infinite's sun was a mini one that would wipe the planet.

Not really, he was said to have gotten in a shot, overloaded him? It never weakened him in the long run, boi point blank shattered an offensive master emerald being used to channel a connection to save him, the power of the phantom ruby allowed both to generate thoughts into reality including generating a Star regardless of size the only reason infinite didn't immediately summon another was because the prototype Ruby's power generated by Buddy was enough to counter which as a side effect power down infinite and within the course of the fight, he regained his strength and still lost, you guys forgetting that the phantom ruby can generate a "Null Space" which is a dimension of nothingness and locked out of reach from other dimensions Sonic beat that type of power in base form.

Honestly tier 5 base characters is enough for me tbh and considering other sites put the Sonic verse at planet/star level with FTL speed and consider everything else as an outlier, non-canon or non-applicable to the "main" Sonic continuity/dimension aka SA OR will openly insult as well as block anyone who tries to upgrade the Sonic verse aka OBD, I think overall Vs Wiki is a god send in comparison plus these Vs Community websites aren't the be all and end all of Vs debates plus taking arguments over fiction too seriously isn't good for our health either...

I understand your point of view and it has solids to it, but I still find it unfair to Sonic. Why was Maginaryworld Downgraded from 2-B To 2-C immediately after Solaris got scaled to the cosmology? (Which means Sonic, Shadow And Silver follows suit as well by extension) that's wack nobody recognizes that? Sonic has a very loose canon, if it being a part of the Archie Sonic Zones, yoshi's island and Zelda being different worlds doesn't prove that, I don't know what to say. It's extremely hard to dictate what's canon and what isn't. Especially after the confirmation of Classic Sonic Being from another dimension (even though he's also somehow Sonics past) which is equivalent of trying to work through Labyrinth Zone blind-folded And on crack. I'm not taking Fiction too seriously but what's thought as outlier and what truly is an outlier is two different things, someone having to of the same type of feat isn't by logic an outlier. This site nerfs him when things are going good. No one has explained how infinite speed base Sonic is wank yet.

Also this site and some of the people residing in it is very odd and elusive in the way it's blind to a new Tiering above what they think, a thread is filled with attention or it's not or requires attention but not given until a noticeable period of time (I can mention a few threads off the top of my head) most people will straight call it wank with no argument or no evidence just a simple thought. And has a problem with crossover scaling, most of the mods here are oblivious to it, they will close the thread if they feel, they don't need it, they don't deserve it, they aren't interested in it and are lazy towards applying it to the profiles since it requires work which is possibly another reason they don't take it when they should especially when it's canon to both franchises bar none. I don't know how to address this to the higher ups of this wiki.

Base Sonic isn't omnipresent with his speed. Immeasurable sounds like it has merits tho.

And to be frank about this site, people taking a long as fork time to respond is why i prefer shiz like real time debate.

I did lol.

Guys with infinite speed can move to be functionally omnipresent.

Immeasurable sounds more like undefined by time/space/distance in the first place.

Wasn't the Eggmans walking talking n moving in that same void lol which is kinda a point against its properties being seen for a speed feat?

Somehow they escaped lol

Eggman has infinite speed lol (obviously I'm kidding it's pis probably or gag)

Well there was something about there being a Door that leaves that dimension. But I'm surprised their fatasses didn't die of starvation.....

I'm back, from here on out despite my controversial opinions I will not be toxic and will approach in a light manner as much as I can and I apologize for anything I've done, but I will do better and I hope we can all shake hands. Also I found this thread by looking at ShadowWarrior's contributions/following btw

Genericstickman said:
Reminder that Source Of All needs a revision
Just your typical obscure supreme being with little to no feats, should be no problem right?.

Horrible joke's aside, I wish more Sonic fan's gave more respect to the Archie Comics many of the characters from the comics/cartoon pre-date some of the popular modern/3D characters and were seen as part of the OGs alongside Tails and Knuckles but alas if only Sega didn't mismanaged the comics... :/

It's sad the Freedom fighters have fallen into obscurity...

Genericstickman said:
Reminder that Source Of All needs a revision
The Source Of All's Being is everything, the "goop" was just the material stuff that makes up stuff after the building blocks was set https://m.imgur.com/egcEzvt.

There's a misconception, the Source Of All was in the goop was not the being but samples of the stuff. https://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96088#96088

"The Source of All that was in the goopy pool and what made up the Sword/Crown of Acorns were "pure" samples of the stuff. 99.9% of the Source had become matter or energy in the conventional sense.

Now, matter can neither be created no destroyed, simply changed. So when the original pool was nuked with the rest of Robotropolis, it was converted to energy and joined the rest of the ambient energies that make up Creation.

In the form of the Sword and Crown, they became conduits of magic power. Not so much the "pure Source" as items with enhanced properties due to their make-up. They were corrupted with Mogul's dark will and destroyed by Sir Connery's light magic via the Sword of Light. Effectively, the Sword and Crown were "nuked" like the pool"

So no, the Source Of All's Being was never harmed or reinstated or limited or surpassed in anyway given. People could still argue omnipotence but that's irrelevant. Source Of All should be 1-C or higher. That's my 2 Cents.

@imagine Do you maybe want to give out your discord to me now? It's a bit barren here tbh and more action happens in the server.

MYHERO said:
@imagine Do you maybe want to give out your discord to me now? It's a bit barren here tbh and more action happens in the server.
I Hate Discord. And I have heard what happened to ZaStando27 with ShadowWarrior (yeah I'm talking to you) banning him out of the blue because he criticized him, and he didn't even break any rules.

This type of stuff shows me staying away from Discord was a good thing.

Well I promise you that shit won't happen in MY server. I'm the Axiom, all bends to my will there.

But if you still don't want to that's fine, but could you maybe still give out your account so that I can friend you?

Just curious; would folks like a new Sonic anime/cartoon with a mix of new and old characters?, (E.g: characters like Silver and Blaze making an appearance) and ofc the show will be action packed while showing off each character's individual abilities/traits on top off character development instead of meta jokes and meme bait.

I said this because the only pieces of official sonic animation we've gotten recently were ads for games (tho the animation for them were charming) and ofc CGI live action Sonic... :/

Back