• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
Also this threads finally reached adult age.

I'm claiming this in advance.

Wallpaper 106 werehog 02 pc
Wallpaper 098 sonic 16 pc
EDIT:On retrospect I realized that I forgot about Black Knight.

Just pretend you didn't see anything and that regular Sonic is the one from SATBK

Nah, it's glitch you can exploit. Basically, if you stay on the page and keep typing messages after 500, you can go over 500.

But Sonic is the "Intergalactic continental champ". He caps at Multi-Continent for that specific reason. Also, should have gravity resistance as "the pressures of this world (Sonic's) can take the toil", but have mindhax resistance taken off as "Long as the voice inside me (Sonic) says go, I will always keep on running" which is saying that someone is controlling him (you, the player).

Back