• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actualy Oblivion, 4-A was already added to Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray, we are just waiting for the other profiles to be unlocked

Was there? I don't remember.

I also wanna keep these going, they have a surprising amount of sentimental value to me and I love them lol

So what do we wanna see in the next Sonic game?

I want to see

-Fully 3-D Levels

-Generations control formula

-A epic story where the characters all have rolls and the ability to flex their character

-A 1-A feat JK

Oblivion Lightning said:
So what do we wanna see in the next Sonic game?
For more characters to be utilized than just Sonic.

Yeah, we get it, Sonic's the star. But not everybody wamts nothing but Sonic, especially when he mightbnot even be their favorite character. Hell, I'd even say the majority has somebody other than Sonic as their favorite character in the franchise.

@Shadow Yeah, Sonic's the bread and butter.

But from what I've seen, despite being the most recognizable and well-known, it seems like the majority prefer someone else.

@Theuser789 Well Shadow basically played exactly like Sonic in Forces, other than that chained homing attack.

Make more use of his Chaos powers in gameplay like Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, time stopping, etc.

@Shake I'm sure even people with Sonic as their favorite will want other characters to be playable as well.

Back