• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We now have to use the primitive Sonic discussion threads to communicate. But it's okay because now Shadow can't give out any clown emojis and User can't COOOOOOOM.

@Imagine, I fail to see how it's not either an insult or an attack, but anyways I'll drop this and let the other peeps chat since Discord broke apparently.

Greenshifter said:
I'm both new and old, while yes he comments on them and is thus invested like you'd expect from a staff with some of their favorite (I do not know if Medeus actually likes Sonic or not tho) verses. This doesn't necessarily mean he's doing it to downplay rather than for accuracy and to my memory I didn't really get the impression that he downplayed that much if at all with for instance in the Solaris thread, stuff like that tends to be quite controversial and thus needs good proof in order to be accepted.
He said himself he was neutral, but I don't think he likes the series for what I seen

MYHERO said:
We now have to use the primitive Sonic discussion threads to communicate. But it's okay because now Shadow can't give out any clown emojis and User can't COOOOOOOM.
I'm scared to ask what you meant by COOOOOME

I also not going to comment on the downplay thing or not because it's not nice to accuse those of that when from a point of view anything can be wank or downplay based on your standards

MYHERO said:
And Blazing can't say a bunch of gay shit on here.

Theuser789 said:
I also not going to comment on the downplay thing or not because it's not nice to accuse those of that when from a point of view anything can be wank or downplay based on your standards
it can be accused with proof, it's happened multiple times where simple crt's lasted weeks and months whereas similar notes with other series ended in ten minutes.

And Blazing can't say a bunch of gay shit on here.

Oh yeah I have no way of contacting blazing as of rn lol.

MYHERO said:
My secret can't be revealed to mortal eyes, like how I still post on Discord even while down

Lol, fight me while I have the power of god, anime, and Ken Penders's legal team. I'm invincible!!

I just finished reading the IDW Tangle and Whisper issue 4. It was fine miniseries but these issues might be setting a baseline for the verse. Will not know for certain until the series extends further.

Back