• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, it might not be the server I was previously invited to.

Well, i'll just use this thread to discuss the series.

There also a lot of completed matches that need to be added to profiles and Archie Sonic's new abilities to be implemented

Is it OK if I derail this a bit since the thread's basically dead?

@Shadow is your avatar Suigintou? Are you a fan of Rozen Maiden?

I'm going to leave some IDW stuff here for when the time comes to make profiles.

IDW Tails:

Analytical Predictio & Attack Reflection
(Blunt projectile) (Analyzed an incoming attack and reflected it back)

IDW Eggman:

It's a no brainer Eggman will have Disease Manipulatatio, Biological Manipulation, and Transmutation from creating the Metal Virus.

As Eggman doesn't scale to Sonic, his own physical feats need to be calculated.

IDW Silver:

Sadly, I don't think this explosio can be properly calculated for Silver.

Starline:

Now, I don't think this can be called "Psychic Resistance" but Dr. Starline was able to release Metal Sonic out of Silver's Control.

IDW Sonic:

IDW Sonic has been mostly covered but his Acrobatics description is missing the fact he can run on a lot of loose snow at high speed as well as the return of his Super Peel Out technique that Sonic doesn't use in every incarnatio.

Sonic's Super Peel Out technique is a Statistics Amplification that IDW Sonic has yet to have on his profile.

Input is really needed on the match above, I'm not knowledgeable enought in Archie to say much.

I'll get to that when I get the time, but I need some assistance on getting conceptual manipulation on NiGHTS profile, Medeus is downplaying and denying stuff once again not even knowing the applications and he really needs his medicine.

@Imagine, that was uncalled for, you keep claiming how you won that thread and how Medeus is downplaying while Sera asked you to give extensive proof of there being multiple galaxies in several dream worlds and too my knowledge only one other example has been posted so if I were you, I'd be very happy people are even willing to agree with a possibly 2-B instead of all the stuff you've been posting.

The Human universe is called "a World" by in-series characters.

The Nightopians can see the humans consciousness and recreate the happy "world" that is hidden deep inside them.

The term "World" is interchangeable with the term universe by describing the Human universe as a "World".

Greenshifter said:
@Imagine, that was uncalled for, you keep claiming how you won that thread and how Medeus is downplaying while Sera asked you to give extensive proof of there being multiple galaxies in several dream worlds and too my knowledge only one other example has been posted so if I were you, I'd be very happy people are even willing to agree with a possibly 2-B instead of all the stuff you've been posting.
No i didn't just claim how I won any thread, as a matter of fact I claimed the supporters were winning the thread, it's a debate on which was which and they are stuck on a whole burden of rejoinder. I am happy we got a "possible" rating, as a matter of fact I told everyone to halt and debate the "definite" tier line later, there was nothing wrong I did. and yes medeus was/is downplaying, how arre you gonna call something with the context of universes, 2-C? how are you calling Jung's Theory (Which can be treated in similar circumstances a Platonic Forms/Eidos/Ideals) just dream and mind manipulation?nah I smell something funny, but i'm not gonna attack him for it like others would (and they get away with it for some reason) but I can hold it against him when it's there and present. that 2-B thread wasn't made by me but the main scans that made the rating possible for a "possibly 2-B" was Seed, User, Mephistus and I, the main crt's i've been doing wasn't even sega related first of all.

i'm thankful, but i'm not ignoring the stress and patience we have to go through to get anything sega related buffed or optimized. just read ten other crt's not related to sega and it got insta-accepted no altercation's whatsoever.

@Blue you as in all NiD-fans present in the discussion.

@Imagine I doubt Medeus is actually all that invested in Sonic/Nights so it doesn't really make sense for him to downplay on purpose, he's just saying what you guys say is not enough and instead of giving more you guys just repeat the same thing over and over.

Well at least you aren't gonna attack him but I do think saying "he needs his medicine", whether meant figuratively or literally is a bridge too far.

@Imagine she asked to give more proof of galaxies in more than one world and there was only one other instance posted to my knowledge and I do not know if it even fits the new standards for being considered a universe, regardless there is no point to start talking about whether it does or not in this thread.

Medeus is invested in the Mario franchise. But comments about mental health is misrepresenting and misleading of the issues.

I'm both new and old, while yes he comments on them and is thus invested like you'd expect from a staff with some of their favorite (I do not know if Medeus actually likes Sonic or not tho) verses. This doesn't necessarily mean he's doing it to downplay rather than for accuracy and to my memory I didn't really get the impression that he downplayed that much if at all with for instance in the Solaris thread, stuff like that tends to be quite controversial and thus needs good proof in order to be accepted.

Greenshifter said:
@Blue you as in all NiD-fans present in the discussion.
@Imagine I doubt Medeus is actually all that invested in Sonic/Nights so it doesn't really make sense for him to downplay on purpose, he's just saying what you guys say is not enough and instead of giving more you guys just repeat the same thing over and over.

Well at least you aren't gonna attack him but I do think saying "he needs his medicine", whether meant figuratively or literally is a bridge too far.
no, I did not mean that as an insult, i meant as in food for thought, because he comments on things he doesn't know and acts like he does.

and no he is not invested in sonic, well yeah in a way but not in a good way or a neutral way, but closer to a bad way, he has accepted out of proportioned requests for other series that even I think is obsurd depite being a fan like for example to aru, then mario (i recently looked at a mario discussion thread he happened to be in and accepting everything thrown at him without a single nope)

and i already brought that up, all the supporters had eachothers back through and through but because of medeus it got measured as "possibly 2-B" because even the other staff disagreed and too many knowledgeable people were refuting his claims a really significant bit.

medeus' judgement can't be trusted in regards to sega related things because he adds unnecessary diff, most times he comes off as biased, comes in not knowing what he's talking about and makes everyone run in a wild goose chase.

he's not the worst but he shouldn't be involved with sonic because it causes an anomaly, cal is much better despite having similar problems.

Back