• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Inconsistent" aka "The guidebook literally 3 pages back contradicts the infinite statement by showing it's not infinite even after being stretched"
The image used is from gameplay… so again, arguing from gameplay visuals, which is inherently flawed.

Why do you think that for most game verses, we typically use things like cutscenes and statements over gameplay? Because game mechanics is a prevalent thing.

BRUH

You're trying to say he tore open the rift at the edge of the Null Space

I'm just asking for proof he was at the edge
They were stated to have “broke through” Null Space via their Double Boost’s speed, which indicates reaching the end of it and physically getting out

They were stated to have “broke through” Null Space via their Double Boost’s speed, which indicates reaching the end of it and physically getting out
Okay, so they tore open a portal, which we visibly see.

Nothing about that says they reached the edge of Null Space, which, again, we literally see proof that they weren't

Okay, so they tore open a portal, which we visibly see.

Nothing about that says they reached the edge of Null Space, which, again, we literally see proof that they weren't
From gameplay visuals…

Double Boost is just two people using Boost together, and Boost has zero precedent for doing stuff like opening portals. It simply amps speed. You’d have to make more assumptions to claim they created a portal and that it’s not just a means of showing them escaping.

Also, “break through” really wouldn’t imply portal creation.

Least favourite Sonic game is Forces, I genuinely (and personally, of course) think its the lowest point in the series both gameplay wise and story wise

I do have a funny experience with the game though. Idk how, but my friends spent like over an hour playing through Episode Shadow, but when played it, I spent like 10 minutes to finish it and they were baffled
Yeah Sonic Forces is an absolutely terrible game even if I would die on the hill that Lost World is an objectively worse game in practically all categories but actually that wasn't my question, lol. My question was what's your least favorite aspect/part of your favorite Sonic game.

My question was what's your least favorite aspect/part of your favorite Sonic game.

I genuinely have a hard time answering that question simply based on the "favourite Sonic game" part. Sonic has a lot of great titles and I even find a sadistic sense of fun when playing something like 06. Not to say I don't have problems with any of the games of course. Here's my main problem and it isn't even Sonic Team's fault: I'm better at the bad Sonic games than I am the good Sonic games

That said, I am finally kinda sorta getting better at Generations

Also, random ass Shadow skill feats that might be useful for future stuff (though I wanna preface by saying I think skill-scaling to Emerl and Gemerl are like, the best skill related feats in the series due to how stupidly combat intelligent Emerl is alone. That said, I'm a sucker for any supporting feats, especially if they expand on capabilities in any way):

Shadow:
Adventure Era
-Even prior to G.U.N. training, Shadow could expertly wield a variety of firearms he found lying around on the ARK and during Black Arms invasion. These weapons include those used by military personnel, the Black Arms, or were created by Doctor Robotnik
-Without any formal driving or piloting lessons, Shadow skillfully operated military jeeps, motorcycles, and small walkers
-Could defeat Sonic and the Diablon at the same time [Note: This is prior to Battle. Make what you will of that]
-Shadows completes his G.U.N. training. There's a few statements during this that are worth noting

Modern Era
-Has expanded his vehicular skills, capable of operating hovercrafts and jet-powered gliders while taking on multiple enemy robots as well as evading obstacles at the same time
-Displayed notable prowess when driving buggies, breaking the record on the Buggy Ring Race and stopping several thieves escaping in cars
-Cleared a motorcycle license test rank that only a few people in Soleanna were capable of getting through
-Upon going through another G.U.N. Agent Test, Shadow topped his own record
-Singlehandedly defeated Defence Squad Jackal, who were toted as the best mercenaries around

Oh, another thing.

After this CRT, I think I'm gonna be taking a break from the site. I'll still be around and lurking on occasion (albeit slightly less active), but I just wanna focus on personal works and projects instead of VSBW matters for a little while. You can call it a break or a breather or hiatus, whatever, I'm just a bit tired is all. Hope you peeps can understand.

Oh, another thing.

After this CRT, I think I'm gonna be taking a break from the site. I'll still be around and lurking on occasion (albeit slightly less active), but I just wanna focus on personal works and projects instead of VSBW matters for a little while. You can call it a break or a breather or hiatus, whatever, I'm just a bit tired is all. Hope you peeps can understand.
Rest. This wikia isn't going anywhere.

Oh, another thing.

Take all the time off that you need, broskie!

Insert somewhat obligatory “would Archie Sonic be affected by the upgrades?” question
Hmm.

One could argue yes, but Archie Sonic has a lot less evidence to work with at a time (Post-Gen aside). What I mean is that while 06's plot happened loosely within the canon of Pre-Gen, Gens and Prime don't exist in that continuity to support other hypertime showings.

Post-Gen has 06 and Gens, so one could argue Post-Gen has a hypertime, but ultimately I think pushing Archie even HIGHER into the Tiering System is absolutely gonna necessitate its own CRT. That's the main reason I didn't include Archie in the thread, even though I gave it a thought.
Oh, another thing.

After this CRT, [snip]
The positive reaction and understanding in response to my comment is wholesome, thank you all for remembering this is a passion hobby with friends. And you all are certainly wonderful friends.

When I come back for more CRT action, it will be to finish my Villain Revisions. 2 down, 2 to go.

Insert somewhat obligatory “would Archie Sonic be affected by the upgrades?” question
Sonic fans trying to find more ways to wank Archie Sonic:
tom-and-butch-frantically-search-for-jerry-x8iqinc2gqm6ahrv.gif

Also, random ass Shadow skill feats that might be useful for future stuff (though I wanna preface by saying I think skill-scaling to Emerl and Gemerl are like, the best skill related feats in the series due to how stupidly combat intelligent Emerl is alone. That said, I'm a sucker for any supporting feats, especially if they expand on capabilities in any way):
So it was you who altered Gemerl and Emerl's combat intelligence

Back