• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • The Multiverse
  • Maginaryworld
  • the dimensions from the Sonic Storybook series
  • White Space
  • Blaze´s world
  • Chaotic Inferno
  • Flick´s dimension
  • Special stage
  • Cyberspace
Is there any other dimension in Sonic´s cosmology?
There's:

*The Phantom Ruby dimensions (Null Void, Egg Reverie Zone and the world's Light Eggman created like Alexander mentioned).

*The ad infinitum maze Eggman created in the IDW comics (which is a 4D construct thanks to containing a tesseract).

lebron_james_i_promise.png

archie sonic additions+uprgade

Sorry but for the King Author statement why would it be him merging the two realms and not just him sending stuff from the Underworld to the World of Camelot?

Might as well give Sonic resistance to Genius Intelligence since Eggman will never actually be able to permanently defeat big blue.

Windii is translating the Japanese version of the Sonic Boom games (Sonic Toon in Japan), and it seems they completely changed the script to feel completely different. I can't wait to see what was their Boom experience lol

Windii is translating the Japanese version of the Sonic Boom games (Sonic Toon in Japan), and it seems they completely changed the script to feel completely different. I can't wait to see what was their Boom experience lol

great,now having +13 sonic boom for japan

Ian Flynn trending on Twitter because Sonic fans are mad with Sonic Prime is not something I would expect to see lol

yeah,i also expected that to see.
and to be honest,they get mad to ian,and not mad to the writers of prime.
but even then,it is not in the totally the fault of the writers of prime for the series to be canon,they were making the series way before a lore team even existed,so it is obvious that they were not going to have full knowledge of them following the canon

Ian Flynn trending on Twitter because Sonic fans are mad with Sonic Prime is not something I would expect to see lol

Wait, really? So Prime is essentially another 06 where only Sonic remembers what actually happened? I can't tell if I should be surprised, or disappointed that it resolved itself and we're not going to get anything else out of Sonic Prime.

I guess Prime taking place after Advance 3 does explain Shadow not as being egregiously written as he is these days, because he's still in that phase where he's amnesiac and isn't forced into character mandates

Wait, really? So Prime is essentially another 06 where only Sonic remembers what actually happened? I can't tell if I should be surprised, or disappointed that it resolved itself and we're not going to get anything else out of Sonic Prime.

I guess Prime taking place after Advance 3 does explain Shadow not as being egregiously written as he is these days, because he's still in that phase where he's amnesiac and isn't forced into character mandates
he says he is the ultimate life form,so he nos amneasiac

he says he is the ultimate life form,so he nos amneasiac
Alex, Shadow was amnesiac from the time period between after Sonic Adventure 2 and till the ending of his own game. He knew nothing about his past, the purpose he was suppose to fulfill, and the promise he swore to Maria after he lost his memories...and since Sonic Prime is suppose to take place after Advance 3, which itself takes place before Shadow the Hedgehog, then it can be inferred that Shadow was still amnesiac in Prime

Alex, Shadow was amnesiac from the time period between after Sonic Adventure 2 and till the ending of his own game. He knew nothing about his past, the purpose he was suppose to fulfill, and the promise he swore to Maria after he lost his memories...and since Sonic Prime is suppose to take place after Advance 3, which itself takes place before Shadow the Hedgehog, then it can be inferred that Shadow was still amnesiac in Prime
Advance 3 happens after Shadow's Game, it is in fact the very last game in the Adventure era's timeline, battle also happens after Shadow's game

Sonic Prime is suppose to take place after Advance 3, which itself takes place before Shadow the Hedgehog, then it can be inferred that Shadow was still amnesiac in Prime
It taking place after Advence 3 means it can take place anywhere from 1 day after the game to 1 thousand years. All that the flashback meant was "We are after Advance 3". It could be after Dream Team from all we know.

From one explanation that even Ian liked

Back