• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Got a question for you Sonic bros and girls here in the discussion thread: Sonic the Hedgehog has been around for 33 years as of this year of 2024, and obviously Sonic's had over 3+ decades of music from various games, shows, movies, crossovers, spin offs, and etc. But...what would you say is an underrated piece of music from the franchise that you think doesn't get as much recognition as other pieces of music in the series?

My personal pick would be Dragon's Lair from Sonic and the Black Knight. Yeah SATBK's soundtrack does get a lot of praise from people out there, to be fair, but people usually seem to focus on Knight Of The Wind and With Me when it comes to the game's OST. Music like Dragon's Lair, Molten Mine, Titanic Plain, Camelot Castle, Misty Lake, and lyrical songs like Through The Fire and Live Life are equally as bangers.

Got a question for you Sonic bros and girls here in the discussion thread: Sonic the Hedgehog has been around for 33 years as of this year of 2024, and obviously Sonic's had over 3+ decades of music from various games, shows, movies, crossovers, spin offs, and etc. But...what would you say is an underrated piece of music from the franchise that you think doesn't get as much recognition as other pieces of music in the series?

My personal pick would be Dragon's Lair from Sonic and the Black Knight. Yeah SATBK's soundtrack does get a lot of praise from people out there, to be fair, but people usually seem to focus on Knight Of The Wind and With Me when it comes to the game's OST. Music like Dragon's Lair, Molten Mine, Titanic Plain, Camelot Castle, Misty Lake, and lyrical songs like Through The Fire and Live Life are equally as bangers.

For me it's the hidden remixes:

Can someone for the love of god do something about Sonic's Low 2-C super form

That shit is cancerous to look at (For me personally)

Thank you in advance XD

Because I'm hella confused about this, If we had to summarize the arguments for 5-D it would be:

1. Cyberspace is a dimension with its own flow off time which contains other Cyberspaces (such as the Eggnet) which are infinite in size which don't make up the entirety of Cyberspace

2. Cyberspace being the Ancients' wish/desire for their legacy to live on as well as being referred to as the "Digital Dream" means that it would be a part of Maginaryworld's 4-dimensional space

3. 4-Dimensional Space contains Cyberspace within itself, whilst being an infinite 4-dimensional space with a temporal axis = 4D+1D = 5D

Would this be an accurate summary?

Because I'm hella confused about this, If we had to summarize the arguments for 5-D it would be:

1. Cyberspace is a dimension with its own flow off time which contains other Cyberspaces (such as the Eggnet) which are infinite in size which don't make up the entirety of Cyberspace

2. Cyberspace being the Ancients' wish/desire for their legacy to live on as well as being referred to as the "Digital Dream" means that it would be a part of Maginaryworld's 4-dimensional space

3. 4-Dimensional Space contains Cyberspace within itself, whilst being an infinite 4-dimensional space with a temporal axis = 4D+1D = 5D

i think wrong thread

I mean we can still discuss it here

My pick is

My pick is

I'd take a step further from this and say not only is Red Hot Skull an underrated piece of music, but Red Mountain as a level is very underrated in the series. I don't know why I think so but I just like the idea of a level where you begin at the top of mountains and gradually descend further and further down into it before reaching the inner depths of one filled with lava and falling rubble that you have to avoid and manipulate to your needs.

SA1 actually has a few underrated levels, I'm probably one of the few insane individuals out there who unironically enjoys Lost World as a stage even with the crappy camera angles and that stone snake withstanding

Last edited:
  • The Multiverse
  • Maginaryworld
  • the dimensions from the Sonic Storybook series
  • White Space
  • Blaze´s world
  • Chaotic Inferno
  • Flick´s dimension
  • Special stage
  • Cyberspace
Is there any other dimension in Sonic´s cosmology?

Back