• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! In the Sonic Riders series, Eggman's classified as a power type of racer much like Knuckles and Storm are. I know it's only trucks and doesn't mean Eggman is physically comparable to Knuckles or Storm, but it does give credence to him being stronger then meets the eye.

Can you recall anything else that Eggman does physically or nah? Because if there's some consistency then I might make a CRT to suggest a "Possibly 4-A physically" rating on his Modern key.
Eggman somehow managed to beat and capture Amy offscreen in Riders too, he matched the other characters in the Olympics in sword fighting, and he hurt his hand with the force he punched the ice wall with.

Eggman somehow managed to beat and capture Amy offscreen in Riders too, he matched the other characters in the Olympics in sword fighting, and he hurt his hand with the force he punched the ice wall with.
I didn't know Eggman was a woman beater but yeah I mentioned the Eggman punching the ice wall thing because I figured that would be a possible reason some would use to leave Eggman as unknown physically. Though now that I think about it, Eggman smashing a big ice wall into pieces after a few punches should still net the doctor a value in the Wall Level range....in fact I swear to god that he was once Wall Level physically.

If it is infinite speed, would this apply to Base Sonic or Prism Sonic?
He did that when he was amped the first time by the Paradox Prism being fixed by Nine, so the latter.

Granted, if it IS Infinite Speed, this becomes the second feat to be so in the game continuity.

Very true. I feel the only reason we haven't is because we simply don't know when Prime takes place (YET, c'mon Season 3...). Post Heroes for sure I imagine, but when exactly is yet to be seen.

Last edited:
Well if it is for Prism Sonic, Super would upscale, so at least it’s possible consistency for infinite/immeasurable super form

Very true. I feel the only reason we haven't is because we simply don't know when Prime takes place (YET, c'mon Season 3...). Post Heroes for sure I imagine, but when exactly is yet to be seen.
well, if you go by IGN it is "in the future in relation to the games" so it would be its own key......i think?

Actually looking at the clip it seems more like Sonic is cloning himself, since his duplicates are able to talk normally with him.

Don't have anything to add in regards to the discussion about the paradox prism and potential of it granting Sonic infinite speed or some kinda duplication ability, but I do want to bring up that I was playing Sonic R earlier and found out that Knuckles runs faster than Sonic in hard mode.

Doesn't mean anything I just thought it was kinda funny.

Don't have anything to add in regards to the discussion about the paradox prism and potential of it granting Sonic infinite speed or some kinda duplication ability, but I do want to bring up that I was playing Sonic R earlier and found out that Knuckles runs faster than Sonic in hard mode.
robber banding

No it has nothing to do with rubber banding, which is what I thought was the case at first, he just flat out runs faster than Sonic on hard mode (When you're the one playing as Sonic anyway, if Sonic is also an AI I think he's ends up being faster than Knuckles)

Doesn't mean anything I just thought it was kinda funny.
Sonic R has really weird balancing.

Low 2-C & four dozen octillion c Base Sega Sonic? KAD's Sonic vs Goku comic is getting more accurate by the day.

Last edited:
Back