• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic first defeat was added, the worse is that it was against himself (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, I don't even know what i feel about that)
That's because basically all of Super Sonic's wins are "Temporal Nuke GG EZ", and Base Sonic's wins are all just "300x blitz, GG EZ".

I mean it's valid but still.

Was thinking about making Super or Hyper Sonic vs Xeno Goku with the keysword, but apparently there's "layers" to 2-A where 2-A characters can still one shot other 2-A characters. If I made Super Sonic vs Xeno Goku, who would be stronger and faster? (there's also layers for immeasurable too apparently)

Was thinking about making Super or Hyper Sonic vs Xeno Goku with the keysword, but apparently there's "layers" to 2-A where 2-A characters can still one shot other 2-A characters. If I made Super Sonic vs Xeno Goku, who would be stronger and faster? (there's also layers for immeasurable too apparently)
Goku would be faster, but depending how strong Sonic's 2-A is, he may be stronger.

Invulnerability, it wouldn't matter powerwise since sonic wouldn't take damage no mattrr what, but the key sword power nulls most of what sonic does, so it doesn't matter

Btw, shouldn't Archie Silver w/ Telekinesis be a Low 1-C in AP/ durability?

• Stopped Super Scourge's momentum
  • Broke out of Enerjak's energy prison with his own energy.
  • Blocked Enerjak's energy blasts before throwing them back at him.

I was debating that furiously when revising Silver's profile and I decided to simply label it as Immeasurable LS.

I feel Low 1-C telekinesis doesn't have a string foundation when Super Scourge was mainly halted because his attention was never on Silver until that moment. The Enerjak fight just feels like one big outlier as well. We don't have another showing on this level for him afaik

I was debating that furiously when revising Silver's profile and I decided to simply label it as Immeasurable LS.

I feel Low 1-C telekinesis doesn't have a string foundation when Super Scourge was mainly halted because his attention was never on Silver until that moment. The Enerjak fight just feels like one big outlier as well.
It should at least be Low 1-C durability for blocking Enerjak.

If Shadow can be Low 1-C without his Inhibitors in base, Silver can be that level with TK, especially since Enerjak complemented his power.

It should at least be Low 1-C durability for blocking Enerjak.
Except Silver has been harmed by things far weaker while coated in his Telekinesis, such as when he first entered Dark Mobius and got wounded by some Prelates (albeit off-guard, but his body was still fully enveloped iirc).

Except Silver has been harmed by things far weaker while coated in his Telekinesis, such as when he first entered Dark Mobius and got wounded by some Prelates (albeit off-guard, but his body was still fully enveloped iirc).
Then he could be "up to Low 1-C" with TK.

Might make a CRT later or something.

1. That should be on the profiles.

2. Honestly, I'm not sure how Game/Archie Solaris even has immeasurable LS. His immeasurable speed is simple enough, but I don't know how he has immeasurable LS
The feat of sonic pushing back solaris happened in archie due to how 06 is said to have happened. So that is the immeasurable ls feat

Also, I'm watching Archie Silver vs Trunks, and apparently there's something about Silver resisting the Time Eater's time hax and then banishing him through a portal.

Anyone know anything about that? His profile doesn't mention the Time Eater.

because he is an higher dimensional/4 dimensional being, which gives him immeasurable weight by default
Ok.

TBH, I think that Solaris being Super-dimensional implies that he's above 4-D stuff like the multiverse and Maginary World, so he could be Low 1-C IMO.

This is random, but, what are some of the issues with low 1-C Maginaryworld?
One problem was that Lumina uses the term "Extra-Dimensional Worlds", which is vague and thus can't really be proof of 5-D.

There was a time when I tried to get Maginaryworld to Aleph-1 (uncountable infinite stemming from Maginaryworld having the dreams of the entire multiverse, with infinite variations of infinite timelines that branch) and apparently that still wasn't enough for Aleph-1 (which would make Maginaryworld 5-D, and thus the Chaos Force 6-D due to transcending it).

Oh! Lol that's quite alright.

I actually don't know of any arguments for Low 1-C Game Maginaryworld.
the 4 dimensional space dwarfing low 2-C dreamworlds seeing as finite, and with MW having infinite ammount of dreams would make it dwarf low 2-C dreams by infinity, while also being 5D due to being space between low 2-C universes and some "transcendence" statements if JJsli is right on his now closed thread

Back