• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...I want to remove (or at least find better evidence) Sonic's Dimensional Travel (Adventure Era) for the following reasons:

Dimensional Travel (Skill; Noted to have returned to his world from the Arabian Night and World of Camelot alternate realities. Can travel towards Special Stages, which are stated to be other dimensions)

Let's divide it into two parts

1) Noted to have returned to his world from the Arabian Night and World of Camelot alternate realities

This one doesn't have many arguments, to be brought to these worlds, Sonic needed someone to bring him (Shahra and Merlina respectively) and there isn't much information about how he got back, the only "proof" is that Sharha said that he ran until he found the way back...
I don't know how you guys consider it, but I think it's vague.

2) Can travel towards Special Stages, which are stated to be other dimensions
I don't know if I'm missing something, but as far as I can remember, Sonic always needs an item/access point to enter a special stage

I'm not saying Sonic don't have the ability, I just want to know if this is right or if there's better evidence.

2) Can travel towards Special Stages, which are stated to be other dimensions
I don't know if I'm missing something, but as far as I can remember, Sonic always needs an item/access point to enter a special stage

I'm not saying Sonic don't have the ability, I just want to know if this is right or if there's better evidence.
sonic advance 2, he does by just running

So I got a question to anyone who's read both the Archie and IDW Sonic comics: What do you think is something IDW does better then Archie did during the Archie Sonic run?

For me, and IDK if it's just me, but I think the fight choreography on panel is better then what was shown in Archie. Perhaps it's the art, or the way things are depicted, but the fight scenes are shown are just extra crunchy and more exhilarating then Archie.

IDW is better at being more game accurate, if that counts for something. Most characters act more like their game selves than Archie, and IDW doesn't have the insanity of Archie. Although I still prefer Archie.

IDW is better at being more game accurate, if that counts for something. Most characters act more like their game selves than Archie, and IDW doesn't have the insanity of Archie. Although I still prefer Archie.
I can see what you mean, because Archie went on to do its own thing then it enabled the writers to be a little more creative with how the characters were depicted inside the comic, such as Shadow being the way he is for example. But one of my issues with Archie, and this may be why I prefer the Post Genesis side of Archie Sonic, was that it felt very bloated with the amount of characters that were in the comic when most of them acted as reskins of preexisting characters and subsequently aren't as interested or memorable to me.

This one doesn't have many arguments, to be brought to these worlds, Sonic needed someone to bring him (Shahra and Merlina respectively) and there isn't much information about how he got back, the only "proof" is that Sharha said that he ran until he found the way back...
I don't know how you guys consider it, but I think it's vague.
It's not vague, it's very clear, she says she ran all the way out, it sounds as clear as it can be,and it is ''found his way''not ''found a way''

I agree that Secret Rings is too vague to be proof for Sonic's innate universal travel. However, Advance 2 does have the characters just run, and then they're in the Special Stage. Sonic was also able to escape Null Space via running.

A bunch of feat/scaling questions got asked on Bumblekast Mini,again. I'm sure someone will parade the half-assed answers around like gospel...

Off topic but ngl I never saw Ian before but now that I've seen him I can say that he definitely looks like he has a very profound hate for black people.

not gonna acuse, but to say that he "looks" like he has hate for black people based purely on his physical appearance says a lot more about you than him, aside from you know, making no sense to deduce something like this from appearance alone
I think you misinterpreted what I'm saying.

Last edited:
One question, how fast do you have to be to escape from a black hole?in real life,nothing can escape a black hole,not even light,so being faster than a black hole pulling you will make FTL?but that is a hard assumption considering the fact that we don't know how much of ''FTL''you need to be for that.

One question, how fast do you have to be to escape from a black hole?in real life,nothing can escape a black hole,not even light,so being faster than a black hole pulling you will make FTL?but that is a hard assumption considering the fact that we don't know how much of ''FTL''you need to be for that.
probably FTL baseline, depends on the black hole

By the way, I wanted your guys' opinion on something while I was browsing through our Sonic profiles:

So Dr. Starline is listed as having Multi Solar System Level durability due to tanking a number of hits from Amy and her hammer. And in issue #50, after Starline attempts to attack Eggman with a kick, Eggman reacts in time to grab Starline's foot and slam him into the ground hard enough to leave Starline completely floored and practically knocking him unconscious for a few moments.

Considering Eggman's already got stonewall durability for tanking the explosions of his mechs, which can reach 4-A, then shouldn't Eggman's AP be upgraded for that moment or is it an outlier?

By the way, I wanted your guys' opinion on something while I was browsing through our Sonic profiles:

So Dr. Starline is listed as having Multi Solar System Level durability due to tanking a number of hits from Amy and her hammer. And in issue #50, after Starline attempts to attack Eggman with a kick, Eggman reacts in time to grab Starline's foot and slam him into the ground hard enough to leave Starline completely floored and practically knocking him unconscious for a few moments.

Considering Eggman's already got stonewall durability for tanking the explosions of his mechs, which can reach 4-A, then shouldn't Eggman's AP be upgraded for that moment or is it an outlier?
i don't know

He should be upgraded tbh

Considering how he manages to run the same speed as Sonic I think it's ok

Don't know if this is because of Eggman's attack, Starline was having an emotional meltdown

Considering how he manages to run the same speed as Sonic I think it's ok

Don't know if this is because of Eggman's attack, Starline was having an emotional meltdown
I know Starline was having a mental breakdown, but I think the breakdown didn't prevent Eggman from completely flooring him and knocking him for a moment with a slam. And since Starline could tank blows from Amy just fine, that's notable.

A bunch of feat/scaling questions got asked on Bumblekast Mini,again. I'm sure someone will parade the half-assed answers around like gospel...
Yeah, although it did get me wishing that Time Eater had a clear cut statement it destroyed all of space-time, we just get things like it “messing” with all of space time or “unleashed on all of space-time” or “destroying the space time continuum” or destroying “reality as we know it”, they kinda dance around the idea.

Yeah, although it did get me wishing that Time Eater had a clear cut statement it destroyed all of space-time, we just get things like it “messing” with all of space time or “unleashed on all of space-time” or “destroying the space time continuum” or destroying “reality as we know it”, they kinda dance around the idea.
it is basically just destroying space-time

He should be upgraded tbh
I'm just trying to make sure that it's not an outlier considering Eggman doesn't have a whole lot of physical feats outside of outrunning Classic Sonic in Sonic 2 to call his own, the only one I can vividly recall is him smashing an ice cube wall that after three to four punches in Sonic Lost World.

You know how Eggman can punch aside trucks in Riders.

That’s something he can do in that game which Sonic is not strong enough to do.

You know how Eggman can punch aside trucks in Riders.

That’s something he can do in that game which Sonic is not strong enough to do.
OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! In the Sonic Riders series, Eggman's classified as a power type of racer much like Knuckles and Storm are. I know it's only trucks and doesn't mean Eggman is physically comparable to Knuckles or Storm, but it does give credence to him being stronger then meets the eye.

Can you recall anything else that Eggman does physically or nah? Because if there's some consistency then I might make a CRT to suggest a "Possibly 4-A physically" rating on his Modern key.

Back