• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No seriosly who is he
Zastando was basically this guy (or girl I don't know) who used extended guides or side material with basic info or statements and tried to interweaved them with other stuff in the series to basically argue for High 1-B or above game sonic based off of advanced theoretical physics or whatever as well as platonic stuff iirc.

He was basically reaching for the stars lol.

Zastando was basically this guy (or girl I don't know) who used extended guides or side material with basic info or statements and tried to interweaved them with other stuff in the series to basically argue for High 1-B or above game sonic based off of advanced theoretical physics or whatever as well as platonic stuff iirc.

The platonic stuff is questionable,but the 1-B stuff i think comes from a crossover,or i don't know...it does not matter vsbw for everyone outside of it is like is Bad but it is good.

Finally got to watch another ep, and I gotta say these fight scenes are kinda slapping
There are really just 2 things I love about this show.
1: The fight scenes
2: Shadow

Mostly everything else ranges from pretty bad to decent, with most of it sitting in the middle.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I do like Nine, though he has his problems too.

Last edited:
huge disagree. Only thing that is bad is some episodes weird looking animation, and that dumb Stone Age world. Everything else is decent to good.
You can't say Sonic's competance and intelligence was done justice, at least. He's a bumbling "quirky" idiot throughout the whole show. It almost makes me wanna suggest an intelligence downgrade on his profile.

You can't say Sonic's competance and intelligence was done justice, at least. He's a bumbling "quirky" idiot throughout the whole show. It almost makes me wanna suggest an intelligence downgrade on his profile.
Bro,is a personality thing.
We don't gonna downgrade characters intelligence for personality,Naruto is a Genius,only has not a personality that shows that.

Bro,is a personality thing.
We don't gonna downgrade characters intelligence for personality,Naruto is a Genius,only has not a personality that shows that.
He is genuinely stupid in this show and I stand by that. It's not a personality thing. He makes stupid decisions that put him in trouble. Not out of cockiness or arrogance, but actual obliviousness.

You're very much correct with that last point. He was quite literally, "reaching for the stars" lmao. ZaStando is a dude BTW and he's got a lot of weird problems. However, he's notorious for making REALLY insane leaps in logic to put Sonic at Tier 1. That's all I'll say in that regard.

You're very much correct with that last point. He was quite literally, "reaching for the stars" lmao. ZaStando is a dude BTW and he's got a lot of weird problems. However, he's notorious for making REALLY insane leaps in logic to put Sonic at Tier 1. That's all I'll say in that regard.
Not just tier 1. High 1-B, 1-A, HIGH 1-A, and even 0. He can't tolerate the idea of Sonic losing.

Still, I really would've liked to read the Sonic profile he made on Charater Stats and Profiles Wiki. It's a shame it got taken down.

Still, I really would've liked to read the Sonic profile he made on Charater Stats and Profiles Wiki. It's a shame it got taken down.
There is another profile,but this one is better Made than zastando,but is the same scaling.
using Sonic and the fourth dimensión for the scaling.

And a rusted Mecha Sonic from very early versions is still seen as equal to Sonic... I wonder if they are really going to play with the idea that "they never got stronger, they are still equal to how they were in classic"...

That was just gonna be me talking about infinite, not immeasurable.

The only possibly immeasurable base feat I can think of is the Generations time traveling which, eh, don’t feel comfortable arguing that.

I'm sorry...those shitty Metalcore/Screamo vocal tracks in Frontiers are not for me. They don't make the SS battles better,they completely ruin otherwise cool boss fights.

Last edited:
And a rusted Mecha Sonic from very early versions is still seen as equal to Sonic... I wonder if they are really going to play with the idea that "they never got stronger, they are still equal to how they were in classic"...

Mecha got stronger after being upgraded by Sigma. Simple as.

I personally feel Sonic from 1 would beat my ass as badly as Frontiers would, so, if they were to have some official statement (for some reason) in that regard, I suppose it wouldn't altar how I go about stuff, much.

Back