• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Prime does have a multiverse. It's just the main universe divided into several other universes by the Paradox Prism. Not that different from Maginary World where a entire multiverse is made from people's dreams
What I meant is exactly that, it's not something like the naturally existing Blaze's world, but something that exists only due to the incident.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just merge all the worlds in the ending giving an end to the Shatterverse.

What I meant is exactly that, it's not something like the naturally existing Blaze's world, but something that exists only due to the incident.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just merge all the worlds in the ending giving an end to the Shatterverse.
Yeah, that's a given. However, how big the shatterverse is would still help in the scaling thanks to the dreams of all the people there plus the Power of the Stars possibly scaling to the Paradox Prism

I'm personally still iffy on Cyber Space being infinite. I would like more than one thing from Eggman, but hopefully the DLC does something for that.

I'm personally still iffy on Cyber Space being infinite. I would like more than one thing from Eggman, but hopefully the DLC does something for that.
If eggman with 300 IQ says that something is beyond the quantification(Even for him)then that is something to be take into acount

The chaos council is more like clones that Eggman made himself.
Because Eggman Says:
One makes five and five makes one
Which Could imply that tecnically he cloned himself.
Tried to fix it as best as I could.

only because I thought you tried making a compelling argument.

If we did, the god tiers would be 2-A
Cyberspace is filled with an infinite amount of data, said data is comprised of the memories, hopes and dreams of the Ancients, those would have gone to Maginaryworld before Cyberspace, and even the Ancients’ hyper-devolved forms could have universal dreams.

Something to think about anyway.

Cyberspace is filled with an infinite amount of data, said data is comprised of the memories, hopes and dreams of the Ancients, those would have gone to Maginaryworld before Cyberspace, and even the Ancients’ hyper-devolved forms could have universal dreams.

Something to think about anyway.
Sounds like a "Possibly 2-A" to me, which is cool

Sonic twitter is really fighting about canon for Sonic Prime.

Is Prime really canon to the games?
Various interviews from not only Prime staff but also Takashi Iizuka himself state that it's. Currently, all of the current Sonic media (That is Games, IDW, Sonic Channel, Japanese Sonic Twitter art and stories, Sonic Prime and other stuff they make) is considered to be part of the same universe (Or at least follow the same rules of lore and canon) and only Paramount Sonic is considered to be its own thing (Although Iizuka and Eitaro Toyoda oversee what they do on Paramount Sonic and make changes to fit with the lore).

Tbf, from what the SMT supporters said, SMT Sonic wouldn't actually scale that high (like 2-A or Low 1-C at most) and outside of the passive hax that SMT Demons have (I think), he doesn't have much.

I'm currently placing him (and others) at Low-Multiversal due to it, but yeah, things could change with more context and information.

so wait im confused, does sonic have a low 2c feat in bade or smthn by shattering the crystal
Huh. The Prism seemingly indeed withstood the destruction of the prime universe.

Though due to the implications it’d have for Base Sonic’s AP I figure we should wait for Season 2 & 3 for full details.

Huh. The Prism seemingly indeed withstood the destruction of the prime universe.

Though due to the implications it’d have for Base Sonic’s AP I figure we should wait for Season 2 & 3 for full details.
Sonic was already universal in games un base,considering he hurts time eater(DS version)and survive two attacks from a upgrade form.

Sonic was already universal in games un base,considering he hurts time eater(DS version)and survive two attacks from a upgrade form.
Also Perfect Chaos in the same game, and his restoration of space-time with raw speed. Seems like Sonic Generations alone has 3 uni feats, which is wild

Well at the very least, there’s scaling to Erazor Djinn and Ifrit Golem absorbing or destroying half a universe, a chaos emeralds count less than 7 sustaining all of cyberspace, and the phantom Ruby creating an endless dimension.

Maybe now will finally be the push for Uni base Sonic.

Well at the very least, there’s scaling to Erazor Djinn and Ifrit Golem absorbing or destroying half a universe, a chaos emeralds count less than 7 sustaining all of cyberspace, and the phantom Ruby creating an endless dimension.

Maybe now will finally be the push for Uni base Sonic.
Honestly, yeah. That seems to be it. I'd wait till the end of Prime to see if that gets him to Low Multi, but damn... There is so much for uni at this point. The main question is when? When does he grow to uni+ levels of power? Secret Rings? Generations? Forces?

Back