• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chaos Island friend vs foe. Super Tails is in his 2-B key. Who wins?

Tails: 7 (ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, Godhand1999, Theuser789, TheMonkeMan, SonicBayo1999, Kflare63)

Knight: 0

b69f1247fdd83c33141082aad86968ae.jpg

sonic-frontiers-knight_0001_12.jpg

Last edited:
The Titans vs Sonic's friends
I'm liking this trend. That being said, Tails gets my vote.

What Tails lacks in Sonic's skill and versatility, he makes up for in intellect alone. He was already cautious of Super Sonic fighting it just by observing it (something that's proven to be true, as it's the deadliest and most efficient Titan by that point), so he'll already be in a prepared and cautious mindset that gives him an advantage.

Couple that with the fact that if and when Knight throws its shield and it begins to chase after Tails, he'd likely know the best strategy for him would be to use its own weapon against it. Especially with his Analytical Prediction, which is essentially a perfect counter to both its shield and its missiles. Especially since it repeatedly threw its shield even knowing Sonic used it like a free Uber.

Tails may not have the fighting flair that we associate with Sonic and Shadow, but he's proven a more-than-capable fighter plenty of times and has been by Sonic's side on adventures more than anybody else. Even in IDW, one of the people who have the easiest time hanging with Sonic (besides Knuckles) is Tails. It helps that he's invulnerable to the majority of Knight's attacks should he get hit.

TL;DR - Tails becomes the hero. My vote's for him.

Last edited:
Basically what Shake said above. Tails pretty much has the Analytical Prediction thing going for him, since he's in his Super Form? Sure, he's not as strong as say Sonic and Shadow would be but he can still observe and counter Knight's attacks anyway. A lot of Sonic characters aren't even that much weaker than one another anyway, they're generally relative to one another in overall power.

I'd say Tails would win because due to his Analytical Prediction, better intellect, Durability negation and he can even amplify his stats in battle so it'll be the same conclusion. Just this time, Tails will win.

Back