• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is random, but, where do the Blue Wisp's powers deconstruct things? I'm blanking on that. And, also, how do we know that Ichikoro Gauge is Durability Negation specifically, if I may ask? I'm making a thing of sorts, and I'm looking into Sonic's resistances.

i don't think there is any good reason for it, for all we see in battle the Gauge stores the power of the blows the characters receive and them liberates in and one shot move, i don't know what would it fall under tho

To you. The vocals are weak AF,the riffage is ass,the composition,tuning,& keys are dull,the solos are nothing special. Before I looked him up,I thought Kellin Quinn was a 10 year old girl that was singing LOL.
You're in a position to talk mate, I bet 1000 dollars that you have never listened to Sleeping with Sirens before. This vocal style is something that he adopts since his early years into the band and SEGA gave him the freedom he needed to slap the cages lol

Something something during the events of Riders Sonic defeated a guardian from Babylon that was sustaining a pocket dimension containing a moon and a sun
That dimension was all digital, doesn’t really count.

Blue wisp also should have had transmutation changed awhile ago, doesn’t work on enemies

the dimension disappears right after the guardian is defeated but I don't think being digital changes a lot of things from what I know

You know, i while thinking abot crt i think i found a contradiction with the end and with how we scale hyper sonic, i dunno if i shoukd make the crt about hyper first or make it along with the the end contradiction in one crt, does anyone have any sugestions about this kind of stuff?

That dimension was all digital, doesn’t really count.

Blue wisp also should have had transmutation changed awhile ago, doesn’t work on enemies
There are a few things that should technically be changed, I believe. Sonic was never around the Particle Beam Cannon to my knowledge, for example, but VS battles gives him resistance saying he was. And thank you for letting me know.

You're in a position to talk mate, I bet 1000 dollars that you have never listened to Sleeping with Sirens before. This vocal style is something that he adopts since his early years into the band and SEGA gave him the freedom he needed to slap the cages lol
Well,yeah. I had to look the dude up,I don't do "core" shit. It doesn't matter how long he's developed his vocal delivery,that doesn't invalidate my opinion of it.

Well,yeah. I had to look the dude up,I don't do "core" shit. It doesn't matter how long he's developed his vocal delivery,that doesn't invalidate my opinion of it.
I don't think its your opinions people are taking issue with, you're just calling everything about the stuff they like blatantly ass and shit with a pretty blunt tone so it sounds mean spirited instead of it sounding like "just your opinion"

Otherwise I don't have a place in the discussion since I have my own opinions and respect yours

I don't think its your opinions people are taking issue with, you're just calling everything about the stuff they like blatantly ass and shit with a pretty blunt tone so it sounds mean spirited instead of it sounding like "just your opinion"

Otherwise I don't have a place in the discussion since I have my own opinions and respect yours
You know what? Yeah,I'm being maybe a little too much of an ass about it admittedly. It's just not my cup of tea.

Hyper Sonic is canon but is treated as an add-on in game. Story wise, it gets beaten by Super Sonic so it shouldn’t scale to Hyper.
What? I am confused now, because if hyper is canon then all the super emeralds were activated, and if so then it would be hyper fighting it and not super, since if you get hyper you can't change back to super, wdym by add-on? If hyper is canon then it would have fought hyper, no?

I mean if you don't like his style then you don't even need to bother listening to it since it's not an obligation of your part in that regard lol

I mean if you don't like his style then you don't even need to bother listening to it since it's not an obligation of your part in that regard lol
Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that he likes the game and wants to enjoy playing it with a soundtrack that seems ideal for em in that regard that's understandable, if he doesn't like the music he'll have to mute it each time he gets to a boss fight then find music to play over it that fits which would take however long and finally then after doing the boss fight they'd have to turn that off and re apply audio settings back up to have the regular ambience in the open world.

So no he isn't required to listen but he's also not going out of his way to do so either and did give the music a fair chance even if his criticism was harsh which he also apologized for mind you so it's not really that big a deal

What? I am confused now, because if hyper is canon then all the super emeralds were activated, and if so then it would be hyper fighting it and not super, since if you get hyper you can't change back to super, wdym by add-on? If hyper is canon then it would have fought hyper, no?
Hyper Sonic isn't canon at all. Thank God,I mod that eyesore out of 3 A.I.R.
Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that he likes the game and wants to enjoy playing it with a soundtrack that seems ideal for em in that regard that's understandable, if he doesn't like the music he'll have to mute it each time he gets to a boss fight then find music to play over it that fits which would take however long and finally then after doing the boss fight they'd have to turn that off and re apply audio settings back up to have the regular ambience in the open world.

So no he isn't required to listen but he's also not going out of his way to do so either and did give the music a fair chance even if his criticism was harsh which he also apologized for mind you so it's not really that big a deal
Say what you will about Gen 7 consoles(360/PS3),alot of games gave the option for custom soundtracks,& you could burn CDs to them.

If hyper sonic is canon, and final weapon scales to it, then some scaling will get ******. The End guarantees that Super Sonic now, scales above sonics previous god tiers. While not impossible or improbable, I’m not sure how people would feel about Super Sonic now having at least equal power to Hyper sonic back then.

final weapon should scale to only super sonic.

Also, Frontiers may have a revamped Supreme and The End fight by the end of the content map. Kishimoto was happy to take a fans suggestion and says he’ll try doing the best they can with the time they have.

Sold 2.5 million units in a month.

Nominated for players voice.

Is nominated for best score in Steamawards.

Sonic team is extremely happy.

if he doesn't like the music he'll have to mute it each time he gets to a boss fight then find music to play over it that fits which would take however long and finally then after doing the boss fight they'd have to turn that off and re apply audio settings back up to have the regular ambience in the open world.
sounds like a personal problem that the developers can’t do anything about. Especially since most people really loved the soundtrack.

Has happened to me before, and at that point, I can’t blame anyone but myself.

You can fight The Final Weapon as Super Sonic in Sonic & Knuckles, and in 3&K if you only collect the seven emeralds. That's why it doesn't scale to Hyper

Back