• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg

But what could it mean

Question, why was the 2-B/2-A cosmology for Sonic disapproved?, the link to the thread where it was seems to be gone now

Question, why was the 2-B/2-A cosmology for Sonic disapproved?, the link to the thread where it was seems to be gone now
Not remember any 2-A attempt, but for 2-B iirc the Dream worlds that make up Maginaryworld were considered pocket realities instead of universe-sized

Not remember any 2-A attempt, but for 2-B iirc the Dream worlds that make up Maginaryworld were considered pocket realities instead of universe-sized
I think the 2-A thing is from general Many Worlds time stuff and the CD manual implying many possible futures

I guess the maginaryworld thing makes sense, though I feel still debatable

Looking into the JPN manual all that’s translated that looks interesting is that it says “A world you have never imagined where dreams cross paths with reality…”

man this is gonna bug me, I’ve heard a few times there’s claims that Radiant Emerald from Sonic R is actually a Universe inside the Emerald and it’s been aching me where this claim may have come from, lo and behold it seems there’s a Sonic R Guide out there but with no actual scans, bummer

man this is gonna bug me, I’ve heard a few times there’s claims that Radiant Emerald from Sonic R is actually a Universe inside the Emerald and it’s been aching me where this claim may have come from, lo and behold it seems there’s a Sonic R Guide out there but with no actual scans, bummer
The book is in PDF and there are links to that PDF in the link that you showed.

There is a page on radiant emerald on there on Page 42, should probably ask for a translation request

image0.png

Is this page clear enough?

There is a page on radiant emerald on there on Page 42, should probably ask for a translation request

image0.png

Is this page clear enough?
I already did a quick translation. Nothing on what that place is. It simply says it's the last stage, has no Chaos Emeralds and so on. Nothing on being "a world inside an emerald"

Seems to be 4 more pages in the guide about radiant emerald though I doubt there’s much about a universe in them, but for completion sake here they are for anyone to analyze

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

This is really the only place that I found something about that being an universe inside a Chaos Emerald. No idea on what is the original official source. If there's one.
The Website says it’s images come from Sega Online with Images from “Jared Mette” with a email linked to it... what a weird source

SegaScourge in one of his videos talks about how Radiant Emerald could be a universe inside a Chaos Emerald. There’s no official sources stating this though as far as I can see.

Well now we know where the second scan comes from, some weird doorsclosing site, now just the second one is unknown to me and also how this thing even started
This is the only website that has that line exists. And if you look to the image that is on that screenshot you'll see is the same one that is on this website. So, another information that is only in a fan website. Also, it also uses the same person from the previous website as the source.

Well now we know where the second scan comes from, some weird doorsclosing site, now just the second one is unknown to me and also how this thing even started
Oh I just saw it on a CSAP profile lol (which was actually really minus a few out of context abilities but that’s nitpicking).

So let me get this straight, some weird doorsclosing website from the 2000’s made a claim that Radiant Emerald is inside the Chaos Emerald and that still has persisted for some time?, amazing really

well, least that won’t bug me now, only thing left is those 4 pages from the guide but I doubt there’s much there

So let me get this straight, some weird doorsclosing website from the 2000’s made a claim that Radiant Emerald is inside the Chaos Emerald and that still has persisted for some time?, amazing really

well, least that won’t bug me now, only thing left is those 4 pages from the guide but I doubt there’s much there
I did put the image on a text scanner and tried to look for something. But just like the previous page, it's just more on the game mechanics of that stage. Nothing on what that stage is.

I just got it from the CSAP profile so I’m the wrong guy to ask lol. But you should ask Qliphoth for translations

Guess it seems most likely this is just some odd Headcanon from the early internet stages, as Radiant Emerald being a secret stage has no mention in any manuals

Guess it seems most likely this is just some odd Headcanon from the early internet stages, as Radiant Emerald being a secret stage has no mention in any manuals
Seems I was wrong, the Japanese manual seems to mention it a few times, still doubt there’s much here though

image0.png

image1.png

Seems I was wrong, the Japanese manual seems to mention it a few times, still doubt there’s much here though

image0.png

image1.png
Ask for a translation. But keep in mind Qliphoth gets like 20 requests a day so if you take a bit before you report back it’s fine lol

image0.png

image1.png
The last one is the only that has anything on what that place is.

RADIANT EMERALD

グランプリモードでこのコース以外の4コース すべてで優勝すると走れるようになります。エ メラルドの光を放つ、宇宙空間に浮かぶ神地的 なコースです。

You will be able to run here if you win all four courses other than this one in Grand Prix mode. It is a sacred course that floats in outer space and emits emerald light.

The last one is the only that has anything on what that place is.

RADIANT EMERALD

グランプリモードでこのコース以外の4コース すべてで優勝すると走れるようになります。エ メラルドの光を放つ、宇宙空間に浮かぶ神地的 なコースです。

You will be able to run here if you win all four courses other than this one in Grand Prix mode. It is a sacred course that floats in outer space and emits emerald light.
Hm, guess it’s case closed, Radiant Emerald is some giant Emerald course in outer space, guess this game was trying to be Mario Kart

Well, I guess speaking of Dimensions inside Emeralds, the Knuckles Chaotix Japanese Manual does have this weird line
However, the mysterious dimensional space created by the special ring was filled up with the "pillar" energy and turned into a ring-shaped crystal substance called the "Chaos Ring".

Looking through guides, I did find that the SA2 Prima guide has a more solid confirmation that Time Switches Stop Time
image0.png

Reading through the Sonic Jam Guide with a simple text translator is really interesting, there’s a part of the special stage page for Sonic 1 that indicates that the Chaos Emeralds were used to seal a God, how long were they planning the Chaos stuff in SA1?

there was also a part about the special stage “disappearing” but I doubt it means much, the translator wasn’t too good anyway

Reading through the Sonic Jam Guide with a simple text translator is really interesting, there’s a part of the special stage page for Sonic 1 that indicates that the Chaos Emeralds were used to seal a God, how long were they planning the Chaos stuff in SA1?

there was also a part about the special stage “disappearing” but I doubt it means much, the translator wasn’t too good anyway
The Sonic Advance 2 Guide also has some quite.. interesting wording

image0.png

image0.png

Back