• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine a threat so powerful not even Hyper Sonic could defeat it.
9689bf547d4be0016aaf14d171409faf800597cb_00.jpg

Sounds like this could be a good thing if their creativity isn’t being hampered. Too much restriction will tie their hands and make events in the plot feel more forced.
You’re probably worried a bit much. They would have to try to mess this up. Plus Paramount is really hoping this Sonic film series takes off so they won’t interfere too much

You’re probably worried a bit much. They would have to try to mess this up. Plus Paramount is really hoping this Sonic film series takes off so they won’t interfere too much
Not really worried. Was more so making a general statement about it being good that the writers are being let loose.

Appears they could be adapting Sonic Adventure 2.

Not yet. Hopefully not yet. Shadow isn’t a 1st rival, he is the best of the rivals. Can’t be the best if there is no rivalry to beat (Sonic vs Knuckles, Sonic vs Metal Sonic)

OMG, G.U.N.!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Lore building!!!!!!

Adding Shadow in the second movie would make things to cluttered since they still have Tails to add and delevop in this movie, as well as maybe Knuckles

They’re already adding GUN which was introduced in SA2 so...although I do think it might feel a bit rushed to introduce Shadow right away when they haven’t even done Tails yet.

They’re already adding GUN which was introduced in SA2 so...although I do think it might feel a bit rushed to introduce Shadow right away when they haven’t even done Tails yet.
I don't believe that they're going to add Shadow yet. GUN would be pretty similar to the military that chased Sonic in the first movie so maybe this version of GUN is leaded by Eggman to chase Sonic with the aid of the government (which already wanted him dead in the first movie)

I think adding G.U.N could be really cool as long as they don't try to do SA2 based events this early on. Like maybe they could build up G.U.N's involvement over the course of the films until they become a full on central force in the SA2 equivalent film.

Imo, they’ll probably introduce GUN as the elite military force of the world for this movie. And they’ll save Shadow for the third movie. Most likely, he’ll be a post-credits scene like Tails was in the first movie.
That actually make a lot of sense. Maybe they'll make Metal Sonic as a rival to Sonic and have Tails and Knuckles help Sonic fight him

That actually make a lot of sense. Maybe they'll make Metal Sonic as a rival to Sonic and have Tails and Knuckles help Sonic fight him
Calling it rn (SS so y’all don’t rat out on me and try to take my credit).
Sonic and Tails meet up, go back to Sonic’s world, Sonic and Knuckles start out as rivals, Eggman uses the quill to create Metal Sonic, the trio teams up, Super Sonic, Eggman finds Shadow.

Back