• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the Avengers was the fifth movie of the MCU

Batman V Superman was movie 2 and that felt far too rush.

Imo, they’ll probably introduce GUN as the elite military force of the world for this movie. And they’ll save Shadow for the third movie. Most likely, he’ll be a post-credits scene like Tails was in the first movie.
I could see this happening.

Good to see G.U.N again after being shafted by that dumb two worlds concept in the games outta nowhere.

Also sad folks didn't pick up on the implications of Rouge possibly appearing in the 3rd film too due her connections to G.U.N.

Good to see G.U.N again after being shafted by that dumb two worlds concept in the games outta nowhere.

Also sad folks didn't pick up on the implications of Rouge possibly appearing in the 3rd film too due her connections to G.U.N.
The thing is tho, Rouge and Station Square was established as the same world in the games.

Sonic X, sure, but Sonic X had Rouge travel to the “human world” with Sonic and Dr. Robotnik.

This will certainly be different.

It presumably is a redesign to make him look a bit more realistic, otherwise it may be added with CGI or so.
Tho, I have to ask, how does taking away a white pattern on fur make it realistic, specially when we have leopards and zebras to show “eh, yeah, it does happen in our human reality where we base all our values on fiction from”?

Eh, it’s fine.

Establishing realism to Sonic in such an awkward way gives us the first movie design.

Just because humans exist in the story does not make Sonic, the characters, need to be “realistic” to real world animals. It actually enforces that he should not be treated that way.

Still, hope the white fur pattern for Knuckles makes it in.

There's a ton of leaks lately over a bunch of rereleases happening soon for the 20th anniversary of the series.

For example, a remake of Colors that also includes stuff from the DS version, and a remake of Sonic 1 to 3 with the Mania engine.

I sure hope some announcement is made soon, as TBH the game series has been on limbo for quite a while.

There's a ton of leaks lately over a bunch of rereleases happening soon for the 20th anniversary of the series.

For example, a remake of Colors that also includes stuff from the DS version, and a remake of Sonic 1 to 3 with the Mania engine.

I sure hope some announcement is made soon, as TBH the game series has been on limbo for quite a while.
Sega and transparency go as well together as oil and water. They don’t mix at all.
Fr though, it’s been years. At the bare minimum, they can say whether or not to expect something this year or next year.

Honestly until I see an official trailer/tease I just ignore any and all leaks (regardless of how reliable the source is).
Understandable but dudes is hungry lmao. It’s been years since Forces (and don’t give me TSR, that was a mid at best spinoff racer that was like 4 hours long and died after a week).
Like the last real game we got was freaking Forces. Let that sink in. And it’s been years now.

And before anyone says anything, no I’m not saying rush the game and release it now, because SEGA fanboys love that argument. Obviously I want them to take their time with the game, but jeez you can at least be transparent and update the fans on how the progress is going.

And before anyone says anything, no I’m not saying rush the game and release it now, because SEGA fanboys love that argument. Obviously I want them to take their time with the game, but jeez you can at least be transparent and update the fans on how the progress is going.
Tbh I've been seeing more folks saying the length of the games development is meaningless and its all about good time management, which I can't disagree with since Forces had 4 years of development yet most of it was wasted on a new engine/concept art (albeit I've never seen any concrete evidence to support this claim but Forces does play/look like a game that only had one year put into its level design).

Personally I just want a Sonic game that's fun, epic and had actual love as well as passion into creating it (the fact the last official DLC Forces got was a Sanic T-shirt pretty much sums up the game in a nutshell lol!).

Reactions: JED
Three years was spent developing the engine and one on the game itself. A lot of content also got cut out. Null Space was originally supposed to be much longer.

Tbh I've been seeing more folks saying the length of the games development is meaningless and its all about good time management, which I can't disagree with since Forces had 4 years of development yet most of it was wasted on a new engine/concept art (albeit I've never seen any concrete evidence to support this claim but Forces does play/look like a game that only had one year put into its level design).

Personally I just want a Sonic game that's fun, epic and had actual love as well as passion into creating it (the fact the last official DLC Forces got was a Sanic T-shirt pretty much sums up the game in a nutshell lol!).
Yeah I see where they are coming from with that. And trust me my mini rant wasn’t directed to you. But there are a lot of Sega fanboys who just love to attack those who want game news because that means apparently we are rushing them and don’t want quality games 🤦🏿‍♂️.
Here’s an example:a couple of months ago at Nintendo Direct, a lot of people thought there was going to be some Breath of the Wild 2 news and trailers. However, about halfway through, the BOTW team made an announcement explaining that development was behind schedule, apologized for the inconvenience, mentioned they’re still working hard and they will have updates later this year for fans. Like, it’s not that hard to be transparent if you wanna take your time or you had delays with development. But asking for all that is apparently being impatient according to the patience defense squad.

As do we all. Like I have no problem with them taking their time because as far as I’m concerned the last truly good 3D game was Generations (which was really 10 years ago wow). Also some new scaling would be appreciated too lol (Fr we need them statements in order for this upgrade to pass through)

That Electricity effect hopefully isn't permanent to Sonic's character. Don't need to mirror the Flash in element.

Back