• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still, to limit creativity by making each media, Netflix, IDW, to take place in the "Game World", to make it easier for the Games to come up or use ideas the other Medias create, does not sit well in the mouth for me.

Thank You, Sonic Movie/s, for striking out on their own.

End of it all it's better to wait and see the product executed before jumping all in on it die to how things been

End of it all it's better to wait and see the product executed before jumping all in on it die to how things been
Sonic Fan 101: Sonic Cycle.

Step 1 in Preparation: Lower your expectation so the product looks a lot better to you than hyping yourself up a lot like for Sonic 06, Example: The Sonic Movie's Success.

Solaris and the Supers are downgraded. We are going to be getting new haxes for the Super Trio to replace Immeasurable Speed. Yes!! It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense, but whatever, the accuracy of the profiles isn't as important as us having fun in verse threads, hell yeah!! 🥳 :LOL:

Last edited:

Seems like the Netflix series is really going to be part of the "main universe"

I do wonder how they are going to make this. I hope it doesn't end like Digimon. Hoping there's someone overseeing everything to make sure it's consistent.

So from what I’m seeing, this means Game Sonic may be canon to the Netflix series. If the reverse also turns out to be true then that’d be a surprise.

can she get a super form while at it

I'd prefer she had her own form of power to stand on her own than "another yellow color". Thats why appreciate Sally with the Sword of Acorns. Something different and unique to the character.

Thats why appreciate Sally with the Sword of Acorns.
doesn't sound like a form to me
regardless
2553b4db8074c7acba188587f8afd9ce.jpg
dcdue3n-ab08cb73-ede6-4f7a-ac9f-018837ab316f.png

i don't mind unless they add some fine touches

As expected seems like the plot of Sonic Prime is going to be Sonic traveling the multiverse seeing alternate versions of himself and his friends

I still think that the idea behind the series with the "self-discovery" thing is about Sonic seeing and those universes and seeing what make all of them "Sonic", so the series itself can give a good definition of what makes Sonic... Sonic across all medias, alternate universes and so on.

Of course, only a high expectation of mine.

Hmm, so it will have themes of self-discovery and redemption. That’s what I think the alternate versions would be for, to show how things could’ve ended up differently for Sonic and make him realize who he truly is. It has a targeted age demo of 6-11, so I would expect Sonic Prime to be primarily lighthearted with some dark moments.

The constant opinion on the Man of Action side is that Sonic Prime is "like Generator Rex". So even with the 6~11 target, they can go on with deep stories.

Of course, I don't want Amy to be Super just to have it (kinda like Silver's if you compare to Shadow)

I want Amy to have a compelling story to back up her 1st Super Form.

doesn't sound like a form to me

No, its not, but it's something powerful Sally has unique to her that the cast can't simply copy because of the Sword's fascination with her.

Back