• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And I appreciate the reply, Theuser. If I may ask, why wouldn't it be death hax, since it's 'instakilling', so to speak? I'm not trying to say it is, per se, just wanting to understand how it's one but not instead the other, so to speak.

I also find it wierd how the durabillity negation isn't specified. How does it negate durabillity exactly? Isn't it safer to assume it just grants the user a really strong move that one-shots anyone at thier level of power?

Ah, and, strong moves in Battle can send opponents flying, so the fact that the one-hit KOs just drop them immediately could indicate it isn't a power thing, I feel.

So... Sonic has conceptual manipulation now. How busted is it in most combat scenarios, really?
Essentially he can touch both the CT pokégods (true form)/Chara now, easily incap Infinte Zamasu and kill any character that has type 1 AE of a type 1 concept with type 1, 3 or 4 acausality, low-godly regen and is "baseline" countless 2-B or lower.

Pretty busted for a mainstream character I would say.

Bro there was an entire thread that lasted days for it. People will literally ignore CRTs and then whine after they are accepted

It should be explained in the page. Sonic resisted Erazor changing the plot of the Arabian Nights and the fate he placed upon him. It's very well explained in the justification. Re-read it and Erazor's page if you have any doubts

Apparently Sonic Frontiers got nominated for an award at the Game Awards unfortunately it's currently losing in votes to Genshin Impact (gacha votes are too strong it seems).

Apparently Sonic Frontiers got nominated for an award at the Game Awards unfortunately it's currently losing in votes to Genshin Impact (gacha votes are too strong it seems).
What's bad about too is that there are seemingly people voting for Genshin because they believe sonic fans have been "annoying and conspiratorial" this year and it'd be "funny" to see them lose can't make that up some verified individual tweeted that kinda stuff

What's bad about too is that there are seemingly people voting for Genshin because they believe sonic fans have been "annoying and conspiratorial" this year and it'd be "funny" to see them lose can't make that up some verified individual tweeted that kinda stuff

genshin impact is not supposed to be too long and has more text than fleshed out characters.

It should be explained in the page. Sonic resisted Erazor changing the plot of the Arabian Nights and the fate he placed upon him. It's very well explained in the justification. Re-read it and Erazor's page if you have any doubts
Shahra stopped Sonic from being sacrificed, if that's the fate you mean. How would Erazor changing the plot affect Sonic, if I may ask? I'm not able to really grasp it, honestly. I could easily miss something, of course, but I don't see any part of SR's story where he defies plot or fate, at the moment.

Shahra stopped Sonic from being sacrificed, if that's the fate you mean. How would Erazor changing the plot affect Sonic, if I may ask? I'm not able to really grasp it, honestly. I could easily miss something, of course, but I don't see any part of SR's story where he defies plot or fate, at the moment.
Again, it's right there in the page. Sonic became part of the plot when he entered the book, the same plot Erazor was manipulating and destroying. The "moment" is the entire plot

Reactions: JED
People really like predatory mobile games it seems.
But hey, ultimately at the end of the day game awards are meaningless at the end of the day and we all can have our own game of the year. let me remind you that these are the same people who thought The Last of Us 3 was better then DOOM Eternal, in spite of the game's very mixed reception

Again, it's right there in the page. Sonic became part of the plot when he entered the book, the same plot Erazor was manipulating and destroying. The "moment" is the entire plot
I'm sorry for asking still, I'm genuinely just having trouble grasping this.
What does Sonic becoming a part of the plot have to do with him resisting it? Did the game ever do something like "here are the events" and Sonic himself deviated from them, or, something?

I'm sorry for asking still, I'm genuinely just having trouble grasping this.
What does Sonic becoming a part of the plot have to do with him resisting it? Did the game ever do something like "here are the events" and Sonic himself deviated from them, or, something?
Sonic is part of the story, Erazor is destroying the story, Sonic isn't destroyed. That simple

Reactions: JED
Back