• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that's probably what they initially intended it to be like, though honestly I think the reason why they were split was so that SEGA could market the game and say it has five islands to explore as oppose to three.
BTW I don't know if it's actually unused, but in the sound files for Frontiers there's a piece of dialogue where Sonic comments on seeing Badniks and putting fault into Eggman (most likely in Cyberspace 1-1) which is interesting because I've never seen any sort of dialogue in Cyberspace stages. So perhaps at some point, Cyberspace was going to have such dialogue in those levels

It's fair to bring up points of course, but, "There's even more proof as they cannot penetrate Solaris' shield and have to wait for him to actually lower it." Solaris isn't able to break through Super Silver's Shield of Light, so, by this logic, Solaris doesn't scale to Super Silver, then?
"it's implied that traveling to these three periods of time" Eggman uses "the" in his wording of time, not "a", which just implies time itself, while "a" would be referring to specified points. He also could have named those periods, such as Soleanna's past, our present, Silver's future, but, he doesn't. I can't agree to this, really.
I won't go further into their points, but, I felt like sharing my thoughts at least. It's genuinely good to question things in VS, but I don't agree to their points, anyway.

Funny enough, the person in charge of the Japanese worldview, settings, and general lore seems to not be very found of infinite universes. Ever since he made a twitter fans are spamming questions to him including ones about the universes and similar.

He was very clear that he would not give explanations about the lore, for him that is better served on the works themselves and not Twitter, but everytime someone gives something about infinite parallel universes he seems to underplay that and I remember he saying "It's better to have universes that you can explore, infinite seems way too much", so I guess he only thinks of possible universes as those that can appear and be used.

For 2-A we just need infinite life, since thanks to Maginary World that would already be 2-A. Maybe the Paradox Prism will split Sonic's universe infinitely in Prime

Talking about him, he would be the one that would write the Japanese version of Sonic Frontiers, but he was unable to do so because he's also the one who writes the japanese version of IDW Sonic and also the English version of the movie Sonic, due to that Kishimoto had to take his place and make the Japanese script. It seems that only having one person to write all the Japanese content doesn't end that well... He's also the one who writes on Sonic Channel and does the settings for the stuff like the image stories and similar stuff.

Really, how is all of Sonic Japanese side written by basically only one person? It sound crazy considering how many people write for Sonic in the US. I do wonder if Japanese IDW has anything interesting changed lol

Looking into game credits, it seems that Eitaro Toyoda was in charge of being a proper loremaster for Japanese Sonic since Sonic Colors with the literal title of "Sonic Character Supervisor", with his work according to himself being "protecting the settings and worldview of Sonic that are important for their coolness and fun factor".

Knowing that he can rewrite literally every piece of Japanese Sonic media because he's their loremaster (With the exception of Sonic Frontiers because he was working with Sonic Frontiers), I wonder why Sega of America took 10 years to start developing their own equivalent when the Japanese branch already had it since 2010... Although, I do find "Sonic Character Supervisor" an interesting job name lol

Lol the announcer disrespected the **** out of sonic with that bot comment.

y’all sonic fans got scarred.

respect.

Aw shucks, rip I guess.

So what exactly did Genshin win? Or is this just a bragging rights thing? Ngl I’m not sure how these Award shows work.

So what exactly did Genshin win? Or is this just a bragging rights thing? Ngl I’m not sure how these Award shows work.
Genshin won the players choice award or whatever it's called. Which is basically nothing but bragging rights and not even good bragging rights, nobody really cares who wins which is why it's so funny that both the Sonic and Genshin fanbases got so invested into it.

Genshin won the players choice award or whatever it's called. Which is basically nothing but bragging rights and not even good bragging rights, nobody really cares who wins which is why it's so funny that both the Sonic and Genshin fanbases got so invested into it.
What I will hate is that now is ******* toxic genshin fans will go out of their way to dislike newly realeased sonic games for probably 2 years or so

I didn’t get butthurt… I’m super happy 😃. This is great for me. I get to see you and others get mad.
"H-hehe you're MAD"
No, because I didn't care and still don't 💀
...I...kinda did get butthurt. ANYWAYS, is he going to get warned or?
Nah. Don't overreact, he isn't doing anything report-worthy. People on Twitter do it all the time

Back