• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's bad about too is that there are seemingly people voting for Genshin because they believe sonic fans have been "annoying and conspiratorial" this year and it'd be "funny" to see them lose can't make that up some verified individual tweeted that kinda stuff
You have a link for this?

What's bad about too is that there are seemingly people voting for Genshin because they believe sonic fans have been "annoying and conspiratorial" this year and it'd be "funny" to see them lose can't make that up some verified individual tweeted that kinda stuff
if this is actually true, then the Genshin fanbase is a lot worse than I thought

If I may ask, how would Sonic and the Secret Rings grant Sonic fate + plot manipulation resistance?
Apparently being written into the story means you’re bound by destiny and Sonic defied his
IMG_7524.png

Sonic is part of the story, Erazor is destroying the story, Sonic isn't destroyed. That simple
Ah, okay. Do we know how and where is being destroyed, so to speak? Is Sonic himself ever within this destruction?
If I may ask, what destiny did Sonic not follow?

if this is actually true, then the Genshin fanbase is a lot worse than I thought
The problem is more in-depth. Sonic fanbase started doing fanart making fun of Genshin Impact that ended up appearing on Chinese forums that found that "disrespectful" and so they started to engage on the votes in order to compensate Genshin Impact from the fanarts that the Sonic fanbase made.
I wouldn't be surprised that there's some boting and similar stuff from the west, but from the looks of it, most of the constant votes are coming from China due to what happened on the forums.

If Sonic fans didn't start being disrespectful to GI, it's likely that the Chinese forums wouldn't be doing that. Some Sonic fans seems to think that was a valid approach due to what the GI community was doing, maybe they don't know that the answer to disrespect isn't being disrespectful.

I’ve been in the genshin community a lot, and I’m here to confirm that yes, They are voting because sonic fans were indeed being toxic and ******** on genshin. As far as I’ve been gathering, they didn’t even care if the game won.

Not gonna lie, I did not like what I saw and how shitty the fandom was behaving on reddit and twitter, mostly on reddit

And no, I’m not including those that have been trying their best to have the game win without ******** on the genshin community. I’ve seen a lot of people getting mixed in that don’t deserve it, and we know who those are since I believe we pretty much follow the same sonic-tubers.

y’all people need to be more civil.

The Arabian Nights, y'know, the universe he's in. By Erazor, with his magic.

Yes, Sonic is in the Arabian Nights

That he was going to die as the sacrifice for the Rings
Well, it was Shahra that saved him from the sacrifice, so that'd more so be a point on her part of the board, I feel. I don't think Sonic did anything to prevent it. And, while the Arabian Nights was being destroyed, it was only bit by bit, right? Do we see other elements of the Arabian Nights suffer from the plot's destruction?, if I may ask?

Out of curiosity, how is Stray? I've heard that it's pretty solid but I don't know how since it's a game about being a cat
It's a really good, charming game. Won't blow you away or anything but overall it's just fun and heartwarming. It's the kinda game you can just put on at a moments notice to get cozy.

Well, it was Shahra that saved him from the sacrifice, so that'd more so be a point on her part of the board, I feel. I don't think Sonic did anything to prevent it. And, while the Arabian Nights was being destroyed, it was only bit by bit, right? Do we see other elements of the Arabian Nights suffer from the plot's destruction?, if I may ask?
Honestly, I do mind you asking. I think you should play the game first and analyse it before asking, because it doesn't seem like you played Secret Rings. Sonic avoiding his fate is still resistance to fate manip, so is Erazor destroying the plot bit by bit

I've watched a full playthrough of the game, I'm just hoping someone would be okay going more into the whys of this, so to speak. I don't mean this rduely, but you just keep saying the same things, and I keep not understanding.

You don't have to be the one to go into it, of course. I'm not trying to force you, but I don't feel the difference between me grasping this lies in the sway of a Wii remote. I've already seen the plot, I'm just still having trouble piecing together how anything in SR would equal those resistances for Sonic.

y’all people need to be more civil.
I don't get the point of saying this to us. Me being part of a fanbase on a nerdy wiki should not equate to you grouping the fanbase here for shit others in the same fanbase are doing elsewhere, that's a gross generalization just like how some other guy came here and said "Pls don't make r34 of Sage guys" when Frontiers was first being shown off, as if the Sonic fans here are the cause lol

So, the only two bosses who have the Particle Beam Cannon in ShtH are Blue Falcon and Heavy Dog, both of which Sonic isn't present for, to my knowledge. He's unaffected by the Antimatter Cannon from Diablon, but, shows nothing for the former weapon. Since it was Shahra that protected Sonic from his fate, and not him, I believe, fate resistance would more so be her thing and not his? I'm not an expert on fate, though, of course, so I could be mistaken on how that functions. Similarly, I could also be mistaken, but, I don't remember the text being erased having an immediate effect on the world itself, in the sense that Sonic would have plot resistance from it. I feel I remember other characters existing fine, which is part of why I'm iffy on plot resistance.
I also apologize for continuing in regards to these points. With this being a thread focused on Sonic vs stuff, though, I wanted to share my thoughts, and what I could, in this regard.

I still don't understand what happened? I mean, why did it happen?i live in a timeline that is weird
Basically while working at Square Enix he got information about games that were being developed before they were announced and he used that information to buy shares of the companies that were developing the games. Why? Money would be the most logical answer.

Basically while working at Square Enix he got information about games that were being developed before they were announced and he used that information to buy shares of the companies that were developing the games. Why? Money would be the most logical answer.
money keeps evolving constantly with humanity.
originally,people we are doing exchanges of something equivalent, then they used objects, then they used shiny minerals, then they used coins, then bills, then plastic letters, now we use digital money that is data (something non-physical) in the distant future we will use digital currency more than physical .

So the Twitter user known as DeATH, the same guy who was able to fix the pop in in Sonic Frontiers, is currently in the process of making a mod which combines Kronos, Rhea and Ouranos Islands into one as was initially intended.
I gotta say, for a game that came out only a couple weeks ago Frontiers has been getting an insane amount of mod support

Kronos is the smallest island in the current game, so I wonder if this was the original intention (You re-visiting Kronos after Knight as the endgame) and they split into two because having 5 islands playable was better than just three for marketing (Since they wouldn't spoil Kronos re-visit and the Eggmemos has Eggman mention only three islands in those)

Kronos is the smallest island in the current game, so I wonder if this was the original intention (You re-visiting Kronos after Knight as the endgame) and they split into two because having 5 islands playable was better than just three for marketing (Since they wouldn't spoil Kronos re-visit and the Eggmemos has Eggman mention only three islands in those)
Well in a seperate video from DeATH, he got access to an early build of Sonic Frontiers on Switch and we actually see that Super Sonic originally fought Giganto in the same arena as where you fight Supreme in the final build of the game, so I think your assumption is to be correct.
But it does make me wonder though, did they work on Ares and Chaos Island last when developing the game? Because if the original intention was to have 3 islands instead of 5, then it's possible that those two weren't added till later in development

Well in a seperate video from DeATH, he got access to an early build of Sonic Frontiers on Switch and we actually see that Super Sonic originally fought Giganto in the same arena as where you fight Supreme in the final build of the game, so I think your assumption is to be correct.
That matches with early leaks of fighting a tree looking boss in a forest after dispelling some fog. That was probably Giganto.

That matches with early leaks of fighting a tree looking boss in a forest after dispelling some fog. That was probably Giganto.
It'd also line up with some of the CGI trailers, where we see Giganto emerging out of a big forested area out of Ouranos.
And yes, Kronos did have a forest area but the trailers depicted the area with far more forest like we see on Ouranos

Back