• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dr. Starline had a great arc in his showdown with Dr. Eggman, I think the issue was he largely reminds people in the fandom of that cringy theatre kid you avoid in middle school.
I think what's both funny and sad about Starline is that, disturbing as it may be to the reader, the platypus could've surpassed Eggman based off his advancements with Surge and Starline, and taking over most of the Doctor's machines and army almost single handedly while being able to string around others to do dirty work. But Starline's greatest flaw was his inability to handle failure and setbacks in his plans.

Like what makes Eggman formidable as a villain is that he doesn't complain or break down when something fails, he either plans accordingly or he accepts his defeat and begins to plot his next scheme of victory. Starline, however, broke down in defeat as soon as Eggman hard countered his hypnosis glove and being slammed into the ground, ultimately resulting in him being crushed to death in #50. It just goes to show that in the end, he truly was a fanboy that knew nothing about his source of admiration.

I thought smt characters were Low 2-C to 1-A
The smt crossover might be applicable to Sonic due to being on the official Sonic channel according to the arguments and Sonic in smt being heavily implied to be from another world entirely. The scaling chain itself seems to stem from a scan that states summoned demons are weaker than their original selves (with the summoned Sonic originating from the games) and that Sonic scales above Metatron. So yeah that’s how I understand it.

I'm genuinely surprised that Sonic hasn't made an appearance in a mainline Persona/SMT game that isn't mobile based. I mean SEGA's owned Atlus since 2013 and are subsequently the ones who own the SMT and Persona IPs, so I would've expected SEGA to capitalize on it by having some DLC where Sonic makes an appearance as an optional boss or ally to encounter but there's just nothing. Maybe SEGA's too apprehensive over adding Sonic to a new series known to be quite a bit darker in tone to the hedgehog's own series, despite Sonic having its fair share of dark moments, but I wouldn't know and probably never will know period.

That doesn't explain much to me
So imagine that a character can beat Frieza, Goku, Jiren, Vegeta and Hit but can’t beat/stop Beerus if they wanted to, wouldn’t you automatically scale Beerus above those characters logically speaking? Think about it like that but with the main character against smt Sonic.

DC got an undeserved nerf imo
I want a comeback
Tbh I don't think DC's downgrade was "undeserved" in my opinion. Like I look at the current DC Cosmology blog and the numerous threads discussing the power of characters like Post Crisis Superman and, it turns out, when you know the context of the innumerable scans on the internet it paints the picture that DC's crazy power and cosmology was actually not as concrete as it was believed to be.

And I don't think it was out of malicious intent to downgrade DC, no I feel some people actually took the time and effort to look deeper into it and saw that there were a lot of flaws to DC's previous ratings

can someone explain me why we give sonic limited space-time manipulation for returning time and space from the white space?

Back