• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, Here we go, I don't know if this will upgrade Sonic or not but i will try my best here, So let's start;

Sonic Prime is considered Modern Sonic correct?

First off;

AP - Low multiverse;

Sonic destroying his universe by breaking the Paradox Prism causes the destruction of his universe and manage to survive its destruction, Sonic is sad about the fact that he destroyed the universe that he is the one who created this world, at least it has been destroyed enough to the point that it is seen as a ghostly dimension, It was declared by parallel universe Eggman that Sonic had a Prism Shard in him and that he was able to amplify it, Sonic was shown to be able to compete against the Prism Shard which was powering the city, by doing this feat Sonic can generate an explosion extending multiversal distances at least 2 universes the Void and New Woke City, the Void being a dimension that exists between dimensions, Nine being a Tails of another universe just as intelligent declared that Sonic was a generator of living ShatterSpace, Sonic is superior to Doctor Deep who is one of the most combat-skilled Eggmans

The AP will apply to current Sonic like this;

Low 2-C to 2-C

Speed - Immeasurable;

Sonic during the events of sonic 2 it was said that he is so fast that he can travel through time, Sonic can go to the past or future, To do this he has to drastically increase his speed and maintain it this is stated in the Manual and by the Developers, Sonic implies that he will outrun time itself, Can travel through dimensions using his speed to generate a distortion between them, Sonic also show that he is able to to catch the chaos emeralds,the same can travel through parallel universes

I don't know if this is valid, So no promises that this will upgrade Sonic

Staff agrees - LordGriffin1000, Dereck03,

Staff disagrees - LordGriffin1000 (Immeasurable speed), Dereck03 (Immeasurable speed), DarkDragonMedeus (Everything), Qawsedf234 (Everything),

Staff neutral -

Last edited:
this could work, but it would only apply to the "Sonic prime" era Sonic, we don't know where it is in relation to the games yet, so an "up yo 2-C" part in the justification could work, similar to how we have "up to 4-A" for the adventure era key

Outlier, no consistency with this rating during this Era of the verse
the japanese manual says it clearly that Sonic travels by going lightspeed after passing a time travel post, it isn't his own ability to do so and it specifies lightspeed
English manual, it even mentions sally, it isn't canon unlike the japanese manual

neither of those give immeasurable, just dimensional travel

same as above

td;dr
Agree with 2-C for Prime era Sonic, disagree with immeasurable speed

I agree with 2-C, and in a way I think it can be used immeasurable tier? There's a tweet that says that both the English and Japanese versions can be used as canon

by the way,the reason i will disagree with immeasurable is because of the logic of the rules in this wiki,but i still think that going lightspeed and time travel is still immeasurable,considering that light speed is mean to be able to travel that distance over time,not literraly moving in time.
this is a difference,and people try to push one because is limit speed,when we only counted the speeds below light by just doing distance over time,and do the same after LS,the fact that someone travels in time by going FTL does not mean it is ''FTL''considering that is not traveling distance over time,is literraly traveling time and that it is.

by the way,the reason i will disagree with immeasurable is because of the logic of the rules in this wiki,but i still think that going lightspeed and time travel is still immeasurable,considering that light speed is mean to be able to travel that distance over time,not literraly moving in time
It's more like moving at lightspeed activates the time signs which is the cause of Sonic time traveling

also,agree with everything else,still weird were prime is in the timeline (for now is either post lost world)

Btw as omega noted you should note sure it's a up to 2-C rating since we don't know when Sonic prime takes place

Back