• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am curious.

If Super Shadow and Super Sliver were to aid Super Sonic against The End (without Master Koco unleashing the hidden power). Would they win?

I am curious.

If Super Shadow and Super Sliver were to aid Super Sonic against The End (without Master Koco unleashing the hidden power). Would they win?
I mean Sonic won alongside Supreme, so if 2 Super Sonic level people can do it then 3 can do so as well, plus Shadow and Silver have their own unique powers to add to the fight.

I can see Silver and Shadow in their super forms making The End easier to defeat in The Final Horizon. You have one able to hold the majority of the energy orbs fired by the multi-arms through psychokinesis, and Shadow with removing his inhibitor rings to maybe push back the death ball. Final attack could end up being a team effort, with Super Shadow and Super Silver empowering Super Sonic akin to Sonic Generations.

Tbh though, if we don't allow Modern Amy, Tails, and Knuckles to have their Super Forms from Classic, then Modern Sonic probably shouldn't be allowed to use Hyper (like in the thread against The End's True Form).

Strange but okay, by the way again, is there anyone updating Cyber Super Sonic (I refuse to say 2) and The End/Supreme?

Forget it, just see it now

You know if there's one thing I can honestly say about my experience with Final Horizon so far, it's that I think it's clear that Tails, Amy, and Knuckles were not designed in mind for Sonic Frontiers. Like I don't know if I'm just playing this wrong or not, but I genuinely find all three of these characters to be very unfun to play around with in the game and I'm either very bored or very frustrated with how they were implemented.

And I think Knuckles is absolutely the worst character to play as in the DLC. Like aside from being disappointed that they didn't give him, you know a combat orientated character, a lot of combo moves, I find his ability to only climb up certain colored walls to be a disservice from past games and the small start up he has before initiating the glide is woefully unenjoyable. Now I'm going to try to complete this DLC as much as I can because I see the positives, but goddamn it's been sour so far into my playthrough.

I am once again regretting my decision on debating in Reddit. I have never felt so numb and my brain is completely fried--
Don't tolerate fools lightly, once some people have a fixed preconception of an individual, group, franchise, etc it's extremely hard to change their minds (nigh-impossible if they opinions are fuelled by hate, ignorance and spite) without some cognitive reprogramming (IRL social influencing).

Just avoid potentially draining or harmful platforms and enjoy your hobbies in peace, eventually the lack of attention will cause those who live off spreading negativity on social media to self destruct and send them crashing back to reality.

Quick question. Did Solaris use the emeralds? I know Meph used them to break the seal, but I can't remember if they ever gained power from the emeralds.

Don't tolerate fools lightly, once some people have a fixed preconception of an individual, group, franchise, etc it's extremely hard to change their minds (nigh-impossible if they opinions are fuelled by hate, ignorance and spite) without some cognitive reprogramming (IRL social influencing).

Just avoid potentially draining or harmful platforms and enjoy your hobbies in peace, eventually the lack of attention will cause those who live off spreading negativity on social media to self destruct and send them crashing back to reality.

Yeah, trust me I've definitely witnessed it-- though yeah, I'll probably take a small break from all that stuff before I burn out.

How does The End's fate hax work in combat? if it desires your destruction and you don't have a resistance to Fate/Law Manipulation you lose automatically?

Quick question. Did Solaris use the emeralds? I know Meph used them to break the seal, but I can't remember if they ever gained power from the emeralds.
Breaking the seal was completed when Elise cried, the Emeralds floated around Mephiles before he does the arms cross pose and starts glowing, safe to assume he used the Emeralds to gain power to some degree.

I am once again regretting my decision on debating in Reddit. I have never felt so numb and my brain is completely fried--
There are fights worth fighting for and there are fights that just aren't worth it. Knowing which one is which is a skill you learn with time. Some people just aren't worth arguing with, man. Don't be discouraged!

@ShakeResounding We should remove Base Sonic having 4-D Causality Resistance, since we already state for Super Sonic having Type 4 Acausality that Sage stating that Sonic wanting to transcend/defy causality was referring to his Super Form.

-since we already state for Super Sonic having Type 4 Acausality that Sage stating that Sonic wanting to transcend/defy causality was referring to his Super Form.
The statement was directly inferred while he was climbing tower 3/4 on Rhea, where you can't even get the Emeralds.

However, it SHOULD be a limited 4-D Resistance. Since he DID ultimately fail without his friends reverting his Corruption/his Super Form to finally defeat it.

The statement was directly inferred while he was climbing tower 3/4 on Rhea, where you can't even get the Emeralds.

However, it SHOULD be a limited 4-D Resistance. Since he DID ultimately fail without his friends reverting his Corruption/his Super Form to finally defeat it.
I mean, Sage said that he was TRYING to defy causality, he didn't actually do so.

Though since he resisted and broke out of Cyber Space, which manipulates causality laws, that might be a substitution.

How does The End's fate hax work in combat? if it desires your destruction and you don't have a resistance to Fate/Law Manipulation you lose automatically?
Considering Super Sonic had to "transcend time and space" to bypass TE's fate, probably.

Of course, any Type 4 Acausal is unaffected.

I mean, Sage said that he was TRYING to defy causality, he didn't actually do so.
I don't think anybody would deny he was putting up one hell of a fight for a multi-day journey (since at minimum you're supposed to encounter at least one Starfall in your playthrough) despite its acceleration, including Sage noting he was doing a surprisingly good job, hence why it would qualify for a limited Resistance. Just like Sonic had a limited Resistance to Cyber Corruption until Final Horizon made him adapt to it via the Trials and thus it's a full-on resistance now.
Though since he resisted and broke out of Cyber Space, which manipulates causality laws, that might be a substitution.
Ah, that works as well, didn't think of that.

I don't think anybody would deny he was putting up one hell of a fight for a multi-day journey (since at minimum you're supposed to encounter at least one Starfall in your playthrough) despite its acceleration, including Sage noting he was doing a surprisingly good job, hence why it would qualify for a limited Resistance. Just like Sonic had a limited Resistance to Cyber Corruption until Final Horizon made him adapt to it via the Trials and thus it's a full-on resistance now.

Ah, that works as well, didn't think of that.
Limited for Sage's statement would be fine, I guess, but like I said, the Cyber Space stuff is solid causality resistance, though Sonic might lose the 4-D part since I'm not sure if Cyber Space had 4-D manip.

I believe that 100% Cyber Corruption Super Sonic >= Weakened THE END (one-shot it, though this left Super Sonic unconscious and badly damaged and used up all the Cyber energy) > Cyber Super Sonic >= Possessed Supreme > Base Super Sonic.

Last edited:
16:43

No offense to the English VA for Frontiers. But the JP scream for cyber is RAW
Jun'ichi Kanemaru has been voicing the hedgehog since 1998, the dude's an absolute pro when it comes to voicing Sonic and to some people he's actually considered a better Sonic voice then the likes of Ryan Drummond, Jason Griffith and Roger Craig Smith/

Me personally? I'm split between Jun'ichi and Jason as my preferred voices for Sonic, though I think Sonic Frontiers has been the first time that Roger really got to sound good in the games since he did good in the Sonic Boom cartoon.

Jun'ichi Kanemaru has been voicing the hedgehog since 1998, the dude's an absolute pro when it comes to voicing Sonic and to some people he's actually considered a better Sonic voice then the likes of Ryan Drummond, Jason Griffith and Roger Craig Smith/

Me personally? I'm split between Jun'ichi and Jason as my preferred voices for Sonic, though I think Sonic Frontiers has been the first time that Roger really got to sound good in the games since he did good in the Sonic Boom cartoon.

I think, in terms of English, my favorite might be Jason. I really do like Roger though, loved him in Boom and in Frontiers. His scream in Frontiers was great, but Jun really sold the anguish, especially when Sonic started twitching out. (God, I hate the fact sometimes the screams don't happen when it really feels like they should).

If Classic Sonic is able to keep up with Modern Knuckles then should his speed be MFTL+?
......my dude, why would his past self scale to his present self? Sonic gets stronger and faster through the years, we don't scale him to Modern for the same reason we won't scale 10 year old Ben to Teenager Ben or Chunin exams Naruto to Boruto Naruto

......my dude, why would his past self scale to his present self? Sonic gets stronger and faster through the years, we don't scale him to Modern for the same reason we won't scale 10 year old Ben to Teenager Ben or Chunin exams Naruto to Boruto Naruto
The Boruto time travel arc was canon?

If he doesn't scale to Modern Sonic then why does his profile have so many justifications like outracing Modern Knuckles, outracing Modern Amy, and keeping up with a robot that surpassed Infinite?

Also I don't get why his speed says "FTL, at most MassivelyFTL+". Shouldn't there be a "possibly" or "likely" before the "at most"? It's basically saying that he only very slightly downscales from Modern Sonic

Back