• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A hypothetical Frontiers Hyper Sonic takes on Super Sonic 2

• SS2 can access SS3 Cyber Super Sonic

F7P1ujQXkAERgPe.jpg

IMG_1413.png

I would say hyper, personally. Base forms are effectively powerless against Super-level beings, and, Hyper is achieved in the same way as Super is, but with Super-ed Emeralds themselves, seemingly. Cyber Boosted Super is more powerful than Super, but not in a different tier of power, I feel. He can also lose his power boost by pushing it too far, which isn't the same for Hyper, from what we know of the boost and transformation.

Hyper one-shots and blitzes. One depowered Super Emerald = Super Sonic, and 7 Super Emeralds are the equivalent of a Super Form going Super. Which is an uncountably infinite increase. Whereas Powered Up Super Sonic just upscales off of Super by a lot.
You're a devil for making the thread title Super Sonic 2

What if we factor in the official multipliers for Super Sonic 2 and Cyber Super Sonic?
IMG_1414.jpg

Wait, isn't Cyber boost supposed to be just one form?
Idk, Chad News Network says they’re separate things

Idk, Chad News Network says they’re separate things

This seems like a huge inconvenience, he doesn't necessarily awaken a new power, he simply uses more power, it would be like, considering no Ki Goku and Full Ki Goku, two transformations (My god, this is already the fifth comparison with Dragon Ball that I see today q-p)

In fairness to SS2-
Super Sonic went from being unable to damage The End-amped Supreme in any way to being able to fight on par with and ultimately overwhelm the Titan. His full power was also able to blitz and oneshot both Supreme and The End, too.

That said... Hyper Sonic bodies FRA.

I think the fact that Super Sonic 2's full power One-Shot the end makes his Full Power comparable to Hyper Sonic...but he can't use the Full Power for that long, and normal SS2 ain't cutting it.

Sadly I vote for Hyper Sonic FRA.

Seriously though, we should do SS2 vs Super Shadow w/o Inhibitors.

Man I can't wait for someone to remove denuvo from sonic frontiers so i can pirate the wunk out of it

Hyper one-shots and blitzes. One depowered Super Emerald = Super Sonic, and 7 Super Emeralds are the equivalent of a Super Form going Super. Which is an uncountably infinite increase. Whereas Powered Up Super Sonic just upscales off of Super by a lot.
You're a devil for making the thread title Super Sonic 2
You're effectively arguing Sonic is tier 1 right now so uh...good luck I guess.

You're effectively arguing Sonic is tier 1 right now so uh...good luck I guess.
Addressed that before. Vs wiki doesn't allow jumping a tier through stuff like that. It'd effectively just be treated as infinitely above the baseline of a tier as opposed to Tier 1 (Similar to how Goku isn't Tier 1 in SSG despite it pushing him to Tier 2 when he used to be Tier 4) and is now Tier 2 in Base).

Yep. These things don't give anything, not even infinitely above baseline. For a multitude of reasons. I've tried this before with Xenoverse.
that doesn't really make sense given you can use stated transformation multipliers to put someone above the baseline of a tier usually... I guess I'll see to that with some staff or smth

Back